• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrestling

Smash Master
Pro wrestling is gay. Trust me on this.

In that vein I'd have to agree with Goldberg.

Celuz4259

Smash Cadet
its about any type of wrestling that anyone can think of i jjust like GOLDBERG is all

NullVortex

Smash Apprentice
Deep in the Middle of I-Suck-At-MeleeVille
its about any type of wrestling that anyone can think of i jjust like GOLDBERG is all
If that's the case. High School/Collegiate Wrestling FTW, although I also appreciate Greco-Roman and Freestyle. Anybody else think Dan Gable was beast? Seriously, Olympic Gold Medalist without sacraficing a single point to any of his opponents.

Me too. I was hoping that this thread was going to be about high school/college wrestling.
Same. Major respect for anybody who can endure high school and collegiate wrestling.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well if I have to name the least bad *** thats gonna have to be john cena. Such a wanna be. And I dont get the whole "you cant see me" bullcrap. I really think he is just one of those gimmick wrestlers. Although another bad *** is the undertaker. Sure hes another gimmick but a bad *** at that. Especially his motorcycle days. He was most bad *** then

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Well if I have to name the least bad *** thats gonna have to be john cena. Such a wanna be. And I dont get the whole "you cant see me" bullcrap. I really think he is just one of those gimmick wrestlers. Although another bad *** is the undertaker. Sure hes another gimmick but a bad *** at that. Especially his motorcycle days. He was most bad *** then
Well a lot of wrestlers are basically gimmicks, but I do agree about John Cena being lame. The guy just annoys me, especially when he went through that whole "I'm a rapper" phase.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Undertaker's a bad man and so was Kane before he took his mask off. Didn't they say the two were brothers on WWF once or something?
They did. That fat guy who used to manage the undertaker (was it him? I know someone looked like him too) told him something about his brother coming or something. And during a hell in a cell match he came and made him lose. After some time they formed an alliance and later broke it.... and later came back for one night.... and later broke it.... Its basically like someone said here a soap opera for men XD. Anyways I miss his motorcycle days. His entrance was bad ***. Perfect song with a motorcycle XD...

And someone who used to bug me and I dont think wrestles anymore was eugene. Anybody remember him? God**** it it was like he was mentally ******** or something. He was bullied or whatever and that bothered me like hell because I dont know how someone like him got the **** job.... though its all fake though

Top Bottom