• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woww, new Turnip AT's!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This just looks like a glide toss -> recatch -> glide toss etc. Turnips can't be z-dropped like some regular items can (See: Zelda with the bat on that thread's video)

Also...

It's also of note that glide dropping cannot be done with any naturally occurring items except Peach's beamsword.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
This just looks like a glide toss -> recatch -> glide toss etc. Turnips can't be z-dropped like some regular items can (See: Zelda with the bat on that thread's video)

Also...
That's exactly what it is. The Glide Toss has to be done with a weak throw, though, which is a new discovery. You can't do this with a traditional Glide Toss.

mom7

Smash Cadet
i have been testing it out and i would like to know if their is a way to regrab a turnip after short throwed it. and is it me or when your perfor this technique qith a throw upward with z the turnip goes lower than a normal short up throw???

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
i have been testing it out and i would like to know if their is a way to regrab a turnip after short throwed it. and is it me or when your perfor this technique qith a throw upward with z the turnip goes lower than a normal short up throw???
Yes. You have two or so frames to grab it, and it is a very tight window.

And I will test the up throw.

Top Bottom