• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow, the most epic fail situation EVER.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=[

Sakurai says he wants you to laugh when bullsh*t like that happens to you. =/
Ha ha ha... oh ****.

But what he really wants is for you to become enraged and demolish your Wii and Brawl. Then he wants you to purchase a new Wii and new Brawl for bigger profit margins.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
the summit is the worst stage in the game because of all the hazards :@ my rating=EPIC FAIL
Not to get off track, but... agreed. The constant fluctuations in gravity plus the Fish of Doom lurking in the water is a killer. Although, I do love jumping in the water while someone's chasing after me, and leaping to safety while the fish leaps out and eats them :laugh:.

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
1. It has a 5 second obvious load up time
2. You would have to DI TOWARDS the fray to die at 0%
3. Spam and this wouldn't be a problem.

Acid018

Smash Rookie
I hate the catapult.

Athough you know it's there, it sometimes catches you out and it flings you off. You don't know what has happened until you get ko'ed, which means you should stay away always.

Fling others into the cannon! That'll be fun!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
1. It has a 5 second obvious load up time
2. You would have to DI TOWARDS the fray to die at 0%
3. Spam and this wouldn't be a problem.
1.You don't have to be near it the whole 5 seconds to be launched..
2. I probably was not knowing it, seeing as how it caught me off guard
3. I don't understand what you're saying =/

Fl00d

Smash Rookie
**** that sux, i woulda been pissed off if that happened to me in an online tournament, sh*t happens to everyone

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
A better question isn't how you got killed at 0%, but why weren't you paying attention to your surroundings. Everyone knows you have to pay attention to the opponent and what's going on in the stage (unless it's a stage that doesn't have any events).

Besides, how could you not immediately go "AHHH DI BACK TOWARDS THE SHIP" when you heard the "FWWOONNGGG" sound.

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I've died exactly once due to the catapult, and never again. Why? Because I learned my lesson.

Seriously, dying to the hazards on Pirate Ship should only happen if A) you aren't paying attention or B) your opponent throws you into them. And in either case, you deserve what's coming to you.

Fuggles

Smash Cadet
Ive been hit by that catapult at over 150% and survived. I was using Ike though. So maybe damage has nothing to do with how far you go, but it all depends on the character's weight?

Top Bottom