• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow. I feel so good now.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
I just KO'd a Marth while having 29%.
I mean i OWNED him. I wish i could upload the replay.

And then in another match, a Marth got me down to one stock and he still had 3 while still below 20%!

I made an epic comeback and beat him.

I know this thread probably means nothing to you but I just feel so proud of my Sonic now and i had to tell someone.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
thats the way.
i find gimping marth is particularly easy on stages like fd. just running off to fair jump fair and recover. really love it. :)

Tenki

Smash Hero
I KO'd a really good Snake player at like 15% at the beginning of the round using a combination of grenades, dodgereading, chasing, grabs, and pressure.

I had a stock lead the whole match and then he defensed it away and won the round from the last stock :[

Tenki

Smash Hero
i edited it because the original pic didn't have enough hair.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Thats pretty sweet.
Over wifi one time at FD, I'm recovering from the bottom corner of the edge and use the spring. An Ike is hogging the edge, but my spring jump was inverted so I Baired him, and it spiked him down and I caught the edge from the recoil! lol.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I remember a time when the Sonic boards were productive...
Now nearly every thread being made is about as useful as this.

In other news : <3 my new avatar.

Tenki

Smash Hero
There was a time when I didn't have wifi and noone good to play with offline so instead of playing, I did move testing ('finishing move' kill %'s, side-B/down-B mechanics) and looked around the boards.

There also used to be more to discuss since possibilities were still in question and techniques like ASC cancelling/combos were still on the rise, and more good players were at least semi active on the boards criticizing and speculating about tactics and matchups, trying to advance the metagame.

Now the matchups are much more centralized so there's less discussion since not alot of people have matchup experience, a bunch of the old core group have either quit Brawl or don't post as much, and the Sonic boards are starting to turn into the pre-April/pre-March fanboy spam again.

`.`;

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Either way, Sonic sucks, and so does everyone who plays him
*punches memphischains' GC controller, which disintergrates*
I'm sorry, did you say someting? >:D
There was a time when I didn't have wifi and noone good to play with offline so instead of playing, I did move testing ('finishing move' kill %'s, side-B/down-B mechanics) and looked around the boards.

There also used to be more to discuss since possibilities were still in question and techniques like ASC cancelling/combos were still on the rise, and more good players were at least semi active on the boards criticizing and speculating about tactics and matchups, trying to advance the metagame.

Now the matchups are much more centralized so there's less discussion since not alot of people have matchup experience, a bunch of the old core group have either quit Brawl or don't post as much, and the Sonic boards are starting to turn into the pre-April/pre-March fanboy spam again.

`.`;
Then I will create a world where all the non noob Sonic players, black or white, can live together and create a new metagame- one where Sonic is high mid and a giant moat , with... dragons... protects us from the rise of commun... i mean noobism. And there will be cake.

And I will be the god of this new world. delete....delete....delete....

Top Bottom