• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you rate my Pit? ._.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
Hey ppl, i live in brazil, more precisely in amazonas =]
It's almost awkward for you to know that ppl here, use to spend a long time brawling ;]

Well, my main character is Pit and i would love if you could help me improve it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWTj8xh4ge0

I'm almost lost in this board since i only visit the 1up smash team board. And i don't have a clue if this is the right place to report in. But .... Would you guys help me? =]

Cya~

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
First of all, If you wanna get critque Thread here, my god it sticky, look at stickies

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211378

But i'll critque your vid anyway, it doesn't help it jsut 1, more will help.

First of all, the audio on it terrible, it burns through my ears.

Serious critque. I can't tell b/c the marth is obviously vastly inferior to you when ti comes to mindgames and what to do.

But what i can tell is, you don't edgeuard enough, try learning to use Wing recovery so that even if your hit, you can still jump and use it again, that a good start on when learning to edgeguard. Don't get stuck under a stage on your wings trapped in 1 side, it nearly always 100% death, that marth failed and didn't punish you for it.

More vids will help this critque.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
First of all, If you wanna get critque Thread here, my god it sticky, look at stickies
The general rule says that people can't have a thread for their own vids, but noone really likes that. So I just stick to the idea that each person gets to have their own vid thread to post vids and do as they like (with in reason). So This counts has his vid thread and its all good.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
And i've got 4 posts, and just one real reply.
Ppl here are looking for number of posts ou help ppl?

I would be glad to hear (read) more about my pit. I erally want to improve it.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
The general rule says that people can't have a thread for their own vids, but noone really likes that. So I just stick to the idea that each person gets to have their own vid thread to post vids and do as they like (with in reason). So This counts has his vid thread and its all good.
so we're allowed to have our own video thread?

per pit player im assuming

Double post here o/ And i don't mind about it.
Here is more videos that some of the "serious" guys asked for:

Tikun (Pit) x nRick (TLink)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F3E9a4vc8k
i like your pit it seems like u can read your opponents well at times

not much time to critique this vid but some things i noticed was dash attacked a tad bit too much on the last stock that TLink didnt really know how to punish well but others might

also dont be afraid to Uair TLink as long as u dont do it directly under him. like if u do it and he Dairs as long as youre not directly under him the side of the spinning swords will catch him as hes coming down deal damage without you getting hurt.

also try to switch up your offstage game arrows can be good at times but if they dont seem to be working try to chase him offstage with wing refreshed attacks .

and props on surviving a fresh Upsmash at like 130% that was beast

and also props on the second kill good job on gimping him

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
so we're allowed to have our own video thread?

per pit player im assuming
For the most part ya, I really wouldn't like 100s of threads with just one or two vids in them (thats why I haven't made one, for the 2 vids that I have made). But if you have a decent amount of videos or can/will record your own stuff I have nothing wrong with it. Just don't make one unless you feel it is better that you do, if your going to only have 3 videos for an extended time its probably better to just use the sticky.

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman

First of all, the audio on it terrible, it burns through my ears.

Serious critque.

More vids will help this critque.
I loled.10char

Addendum to be addendumed.

Addendum: I don't know what to say about the rounds except maybe more mirror shine.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
The biggest thing I noticed is your recovery. If you use Pits fair, bair or dair the attack is going to end faster than if you air dodge. This video has a lot of info on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&hl=en&v=njcYW0rFmUg

Other than that, all I noticed was a few times when you use the dash attack at low percentages. The knockback and lag just begs for a good character to punish you in those circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom