• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you cosplay as Fox?

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
What kind of loser **** is this? I don't want to hear any body talking about some gay *** cosplay **** with my thug life blunt smokin' gangsta muh fuka Fox.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah captain Falcon 100% sure btw does anyone know were to get one? Fox no, Sonic yes. Well Sonic if you get the big mascot head.

M@v

Subarashii!
If you cosplay fox, everything but a fur suit is what you do. If you wore a fur suit too, yeah...id be too afraid that you would be mistaken as a furry....

RPK

Smash Lord
I would wear the entire outfit, but no fur suit...At the very least, dye my hair orange, and wear a matching pair of Fox ears and a tail...And thats it...

Zephil

Smash Ace
fox?? mmm I preffer another ones... how about cosplaying as mr game & watch that would be awesome!!
lol could that be possible?

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Oh I would cosplay as him either in a fursuit or just the clothes, love the boots hehe now all I need is my Wolf mate haha.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I think it would be hard to do, I'm thinking I'm going DK this Holloween. Fox is too much effort for people to make fun of the person wearing the ridiculous looking thing. Donkey Kong just needs a tie to be recognizable and he gets respect even from people who arn't complete dorks.

Top Bottom