• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

would like help to slide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Forward...tilt?

You use FTilt right? o_O

M15t3R E

Smash Master
F-tilt lock isn't cheap at all. You can SDI towards Sheik to get out of it. If your opponent does not know this by now, they deserve to be f-tilt locked.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
*plays music from Kenan & Kel show* "Aaaawww here it goes..."

Ominous you may want to take time to look over the sticky's before asking anymore questions. Most of the information you're looking for and more can be found in there.

Squidster

Smash Ace
F-tilt lock isn't cheap at all. You can SDI towards Sheik to get out of it. If your opponent does not know this by now, they deserve to be f-tilt locked.
Yeah but it's the same thing over and over again and requires no skill!

It's like the Cstick... you just touch it in the direction and BAM, smash attack. Ruins the game, normally it requires precision and skill to perform smash attacks!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I... I can't stop laughing. I have to start visiting the Sheik boards more often.

There's so much to ridicule here you almost don't want to do it...

I don't know what was funnier, saying that the C-stick doesn't allow for as good of reaction time for DACUS as hitting forward, up, down, A and Z at pretty much the same time for an already complicated technique, or this:

i can do almost everythink with Sheik
what's ftilt

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
lol kk well know i know would anyone like to vs for some fun... i know this is the rong spot to post but yer...

umm well... most people use the c stick un-like me lol

o well ill lot you take it Flamingo777 lol

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
lol what i'll never use it... so just do it lol

umm yer any one has a question they wish to ask...

any one else wont to know anythink??

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
@ Blistering Speed - umm sorry could you right that agen but normaly... cant really understand that... XD Sorry...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Aaaand thats enough of this thread. When Bowyer starts posting in it, you KNOW its a bad thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom