• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would anyone else prefer it if there were no more characters now?

Fortress

Smash Master
We already went over how Young Link won't be happening.

In short, Tink has everything Yink has, and more. There's absolutely no reason for him to come back.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
We already went over how Young Link won't be happening.

In short, Tink has everything Yink has, and more. There's absolutely no reason for him to come back.
Too bad I can't stand P:M Tlink though.

Maybe if he had kept his Nair from brawl.

Don't know what it is about him but he doesn't sit right with me. I've tried many times to enjoy him but I just can't do it.

I think the changes are nifty but it just doesn't sit right with me.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Too bad I can't stand P:M Tlink though.

Maybe if he had kept his Nair from brawl.

Don't know what it is about him but he doesn't sit right with me. I've tried many times to enjoy him but I just can't do it.

I think the changes are nifty but it just doesn't sit right with me.

I'm the complete opposite. I hate Young Link but PM Toon Link is my favorite character in, like, any Smash game ever. He may take a bit from Young Link, but to suggest that he renders him redundant is flat out wrong. The two play almost nothing like each other.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'm the complete opposite. I hate Young Link but PM Toon Link is my favorite character in, like, any Smash game ever. He may take a bit from Young Link, but to suggest that he renders him redundant is flat out wrong. The two play almost nothing like each other.
I swear I am going to make it work.

Never in any smash game has a character sat so wrong for me. Even P:M Lucario fell right into place in my mind when I played him.

I think I just need to learn more of the intricacies of the character and how to use them.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Young Link, Bombchu instead of bomb. Sling Shot instead of Bow. Hylian Shield on his back to protect from attacks from above. Goron's Bracelet instead of Hook Shot. I see many ways Young Link Could be a totally different, but still clone able Character.

Fortress

Smash Master
Young Link, Bombchu instead of bomb. Sling Shot instead of Bow. Hylian Shield on his back to protect from attacks from above. Goron's Bracelet instead of Hook Shot. I see many ways Young Link Could be a totally different, but still clone able Character.
Oh, boy, I've ripped people apart for the exact same suggestions. Ho' boy. Here's why not:

BOMBCHUS: For one, these would limit Yink's biggest problem as a character; his subpar recovery, enhanced by AGT tech and bomb jumping. On top of that, bombchus would be extremely difficult to program to run up walls, and, besides, how would they even work? What would they do from the air? How long would they run for before detonating, if at all? Could Yink pick them back up? How would you compensate for his poor recovery game?

SLINGSHOT: What would this even do? Would it kill? Stun? Have high knockback? Why would that make sense for a slingshot? What would the arc on the seed be? How fast would it fly? Would it be land-cancellable? How would this help in his off-stage harassment?

BRACELET: How would this help Yink with his already poor recovery? The hookshot enhances his normally bad recovery, and gives him a few viable tricks, such as airdodge into tether into tether cancel, which lets him perform some incredible off-stage mixups and approaches. Not only that, but bomb punting is a thing, and the hookshot was always a good shield poker. Safe, and powerful, with a nice trajectory on hit.

HYLIAN SHIELD: Too niche of a thing. I mean, how characters throw projectiles straight down, as opposed to straight forward? Having that section protecting Yink from frontal projectiles is a handy little boon, which would be taken away for something that would be pretty useless.

Okay, so, tell me how myself, as a Link main, poorly explained how taking away some of Link/Yink/Tink's best tools can be a good idea? You can thank me for keeping your feet from leaving the ground from that sheer innovation alone, please cue up the Justice League theme now.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Bombchu: Acts as Hothead, but it explodes on contact.

Slingshot: Acts as Spacie Blaster probably with small explosion due to deku nut, potentially stop projectiles or move items.

Bracelet: Grab has more knock back no long distance, any good player will adapt possibly raise Up Special hieght.

Hylian Shield: I guess would work similar to how Bowser's Crawl shield works.

Fortress

Smash Master
You're not thinking this through. You're suggesting all of these huuuuuuuuge changes to his game that completely change up the kind of character he is, a zoner, without thinking of how it will affect everything else in his game.

Bombchu: Acts as Hothead, but it explodes on contact.
How long would it travel around the stage for, how quickly? How does this help Link zone effectively when he cannot control it? Would it just explode on contact with the ground if he threw it from the air? Would he have to crouch and lay it to make it work? Could he himself pick it back up? Really, think of how much you're taking away from Yink in terms of AGT tech (a huge part of Link/Tink/Yink's game), which would affect recovery, approaches, and attacking.

Slingshot: Acts as Spacie Blaster probably with explosion due to deku nut.
Which spacie? Would it be like Fox's, with rapid fire and no hitstun? Falco's, in which there's high hitstun, but a delay between rounds (would Yink be able to use Falco's laser tech, like the SHDL?), or Wolf's? What would the explosion do? High knockback, high hitstun, stun an opponent and paralyze them? If so, how would you compensate for the huge amount of power behind a projectile like that?

Bracelet: More knock back no long distance, any good player will adapt possibly raise Up Special hieght.
Knockback on what? His throws, attacks? Saying "any good player can make up for it" is a **** statement, since you don't see good Smash 64 players making up for Link's subpar recovery, in a setting in which he can't do the kind of tech he can now. Something which would affect Link again when you take away his bombs and tether recovery. Increasing u-special height does more than just affect his recovery, so you can't just say "make him go higher" to compensate; it's not enough.

Hylian Shield: I guess would work similar to how Bowser's Crawl shield works.
Would Yink be able to crawl then? How would that even work? He can't even move under his shield in Ocarina, or use a weapon when he's curled up, so how would that be of use to him? Why couldn't he be able to crouch-cancel attacks and counterattack? Why should he just be stuck taking the hits for the sake of a gimmick?

You need to figure out some of the basic tech out there, and some of the more specific Link tech before you suggest changes like this, that would entirely change how the character is supposed to play in general. Link's a zoner, with a poor recovery, enhanced by a knowledge of deep tech that helps him dole out pressure on stage, despite his slower speed.

Again, think these things through more. We can keep going, but I'm calling it 2-0 in my favor.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Ok, as much as I would love to have Young link throw people around like ragdolls the Hookshot is much better for him.

For the most part, I think if they brought back a Melee Vet that was removed in Brawl initially, they would bring back their moveset ala roy.

Basically they would keep intact the character and buff them accordingly, mostly making changes to the moves that really did need to be changed.
------------------------

Not gonna lie though. I'd love to see young link with Zero suit samus levels of flexibility. :laugh:

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Bombchu would travel a similar distance to Din's Fire, yes explode when it hits the ground from air if its hits a player or its time is up.

Falco's Blaster

High knock back on his throws. Cucco Glide similar to Peaches umbrella or G & W parachute.

No crawling I was using that as an example of high shielding on crouch

Fortress

Smash Master
Bombchu would travel a similar distance to Din's Fire, yes explode when it hits the ground from air if its hits a player or its time is up.

Falco's Blaster

High knock back on his throws. Cucco Glide similar to Peaches umbrella or G & W parachute.

No crawling I was using that as an example of high shielding on crouch
What's 'distance' to Din's Fire? That attack has an obscene 'distance' when you get down to it. How long is this 'time'? And what use could it be if the opponent could just jump it? This doesn't help Link exert stage control, as the thing would hardly be in anybody's way, and it doesn't help at all with zoning, either.

'Falco's blaster' in terms of knockback, firing rate, what? Could he perform tech like the SHDL? How would this enhance any of his physical capabilities? Link, as a ranged fighter, would be left with this one ranged attack. There's no way you can call the bombchu a zoning utility.

How would high knockback on his throws help? Throws aren't particularly robust killers, and if you throw the opponent too far away, and get rid of Link's reliable and flexible ranged tools (bombs, and the 'rang), then how do you expect him to follow through with a throw reliably?

A cucco glide? How would this act? Could he cancel out of it like Snake's cypher, and string into aerials? And without being a floaty character, how would this help Yink? He'd be so far off the stage by the time he could use it, that he'd just glide down to his death with his current physics.

Okay, so if Yink is stuck under the shield, and cannot attack, then what purpose does that serve at all? Protecting from projectiles thrown above him? That's way to specific. A front-facing shield covers him from much more than anything that this could bring to the table.

3-0, game and match.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Time would be enough to cover three quarters of Final Destination. So say if you throw it half way across FD it will crawl another quarter of the way after hitting the ground.

Falco's Blaster in just about every way.

Yes you would be able to cancel out of Cucco Glide and drop straight into a downward thrust if you wanted.

I would assume the shield could do some sort of knock back to physical attacks. So if you were to hit it it would cancel your move.

I'm thinking of a reason to include Young Link not recreate and have a third almost identical character.

Fortress

Smash Master
Time would be enough to cover three quarters of Final Destination. So say if you throw it half way across FD it will crawl another quarter of the way after hitting the ground.
But, you'd said it'd just blow up if you threw it and it hit the ground. Pick one.

Falco's Blaster in just about every way.
On a slingshot? And, besides, why should Link lose something like his Bow, a better tool for off-stage gimping what with its arc, and get something like the slingshot?

Yes you would be able to cancel out of Cucco Glide and drop straight into a downward thrust if you wanted.
Why would you cancel into a dair? Yink has faster, more potent kill options in the air that he would be able to take advantage of. One of which would be the hookshot, if you hadn't suggested to get rid of it like a gooflord.

I would assume the shield could do some sort of knock back to physical attacks. So if you were to hit it it would cancel your move.
There's this tech, called 'crouch cancelling', you may (not) have heard of it. There's also this mechanic, super armor, does pretty much the same thing. Only, none of these really fit and mesh with Link's playstyle.

I'm thinking of a Reason to include Young Link not recreate and have a third almost identical character.
Only, he woudn't be 'almost identical'. Your every suggestion removes from him what gives him his ability to be such a potent zoner, with powerful play off-stage, and a variety of tools and mixups to grant him some incredible approaches.

All of these toys, these quirks, these gimmicks you've brought up, they don't blend together. They're just a hodgepodge of things, none of which come together to form a 'core' playstyle, which for your Yink would be... what? He's clearly not a zoner, and he's clearly not a close combatant still, just a bad mix of both, with an even ****tier recovery and no approaching options. Just a really bad, campy Yink.[/quote]

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
I said yes if its time is up or it hits a player it would blow.

The Slingshot shoots faster and is more constant.

Drop of the Cucco into any aerial move, however you would play this version of Young Link.

Yes auto crouch cancel and super armor on crouch its the new Young Links way.

Ragiroth

Smash Cadet
I think they should keep adding characters. But really only ones that are in Brawl in some form. I'd say the rest of the forbidden 6 (or 7?) but really aside from Roy and Mewtwo, I think the rest are trash. I would like to see:

-Waluigi (AT)
-Shadow (AT)
-Grey Fox (AT)
-Saki (AT)
-Issac (AT)
-Lyn (AT)
-Ridley (Boss, shrunken down some)

And I guess Samurai Goroh. Any of these, especially Shadow, Grey Fox, Saki, and Ridley would make me very happy. I think after some more characters and after the new game comes out, decide if they should add more and who. I'd say Little Mac as well, but a lot of us are very confident he'll be in Smash 4. If not then yeah add him to Project M.

Fortress

Smash Master
Again, you're not using your head. You're not thinking about how these moves could be used together, or what kind of playstyle it would cater towards. Link is, at heart, a zoner. None of these attacks and character elements blend together to give Yink an advantage at a distance. They're just weird, wacky, gimmicky tricks.

I said yes if its time is up or it hits a player it would blow.
That's an awful long time to just let it run. What, do you think Yink could bust out another while the first one is still running around? Short answer; no. Having a thousand bombchu fielded at once is a crap idea for a lot of reasons.

The Slingshot shoots faster and is more constant.
Do you know what you're saying when you mean 'more constant'? Shooting faster isn't always an advantage, and you don't get that. Get somebody off of the stage, and fire arrows down on them. They'll fall lower, and lower, and lower with each hit, which isn't that hard to pull off. With a straight shot on his ranged weapon, and no bomb that he can use off-stage, then what can he do to hamper off-stage recoveries? The answer is nothing.

Drop of the Cucco into any aerial move, however you would play this version of Young Link.
Link isn't a character that you play 'how you want'. You're going to be zoning with him at some point, whether-or-not you play aggressively, or passively.

Yes auto crouch cancel and super armor on crouch its the new Young Links way.
I don't think you understand just how powerful that is.

You really need to think these things through, way more than just "hey, he could do this." You need to think about what it does for the character, how it helps them on-stage and off-stage, and all of that. I don't think there's any other way that I can tell you that what you've suggested are just gimmicks. Just flashy little things that don't do anything for the character.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Oh kay so this version or should I say idea of Young Link I am "verbally" creating would not be a zoner. There are other Links that are, but this has a new play style. The shield idea you would be planted in a spot not able to move I don't see it as being that powerful. Possibly limit its crouch cancel just give it an extended time then not infinitely long.

Fortress

Smash Master
Oh kay so this version or should I say idea of Young Link I am "verbally" creating would not be a zoner. There are other Links that are, but this has a new play style.
Why, though? Link has traditionally been a thinker, a puzzle-solver. Passive in his approaches, and dealing with situations in combat through careful planning and tool manipulation. In his own games, and in Smash, it's the approach he's always taken. Having a balls-deep, iron-fist Link who could run roughshod through situations wouldn't fit the bill. Not only that, but you're giving your so-called 'non-zoning' Link many attacks that supplement ranged capability, but don't even do that since he has nothing else that blends with it.

The shield idea you would be planted in a spot not able to move I don't see it as being that powerful. Limit its crouch cancel just give it an extended time then not infinitely long.
This is the kind of thing you're not thinking about. You're only thinking of the attack or property itself, what it does, not how you use it in conjunction with anything else, not how it acts in relation to general tech. For example, just ask yourself; how quickly could Yink be 'readied' and have that armor? Would it be instant? Would there be a 'warmup' that he'd have to wait for once he's crouched, even if it's for a fraction of a second? How quickly could he stand out of it? And act out of it? Could he just cancel Bowser's f-smash out with it, and instantly stand and attack?

That's the sort of imbalance you need to consider when you think these things up. Don't just throw out a move just for the sake of having a move. You have to know more than just what the move itself would do.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
That's exactly why this Young Link would be a good character in my opinion. Links a puzzle solver, well now you have a new puzzle and new pieces figure it out. easily you could use the Bombchu in the same way as a regular bomb or you could throw it as a distraction. You could Slingshot across the arena slowing your opponent as they run towards you doing damage before they get to you and then enter in the melee attacks Link already has.

Fortress

Smash Master
easily you could use the Bombchu in the same way as a regular bomb or you could throw it as a distraction.
You can already do that with Link's normal bombs. Shorthop-drop to plant an effective mine that Link can easily WD/Glide Toss at any point to exert stage control, and ranged pressure. Plus, he can lay out as many as he wants. With a bombchu-like device, you're limited to having one on the field at any one time, having to wait until it detonates to use another, lest you have a major imbalance like if Ivy could throw multiple leaves without having to wait until they disappear. The situation would be comparable.

You could Slingshot across the arena as your opponent runs towards you to do damage before they get to you and then enter in the melee attacks Link already has.
Which they could easily perfect shield, or simply jump over. The beauty of Link's arrows are that they are extremely flexible in application. With incredible knockback and damage, they make for great pressuring tools, as well as off-stage gimping utilities.

tl;dr Think smarter, not harder.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Yes except the Bombshu would be moving towards them there for you could half power throw then immediately jump over it and get in a confrontation hopefully distracting them long enough so that it could hit them if you jump. Also you could throw it then it starts moving towards them they jump over it and then you get them in the air with a boomerang and potentially knock them back into it.

Fortress

Smash Master
Yes except the Bombshu would be moving towards them there for you could half power throw then immediately jump over it and get in a confrontation hopefully distracting them long enough so that it could hit them if you jump.
Or they could, you know, take advantage of Link's inherent poor approach game, made worse with your removal of bombs, and simply jump over or away from your approach. Only on a stage like FD would this be a viable tactic, if that.

Also you could throw it then it starts moving towards them they jump over it and then you get them in the air with a boomerang and potentially knock them back into it.
Or they could stay on the ground and just, you know, shield the thing. Most of the cast have solid spaced options in tilts, or projectiles which could just destroy the thing before it became a threat, and all it would take is a Mario fireball or cape to just blow it up.

Your problem is that you don't think about these things. You toss out a move, and simply describe what it does. there is, of course, much more that goes into it than that. Think it through, instead of coming up with these 'tactics' on the fly.

HamsterPants

Smash Rookie
Reading this thread just prompted me to register an account for this forum. I just wanted to share my opinion on the whole 'Yink vs Tink' discussion.

Fortress:
I agree with most of your points in this thread, just in general. A lot of them are valid. I think, however, that people would warm up to your positions more if you didn't present them so passionately...

Debates aren't battles, we're all here for the same thing. Personally I love arguments as long as they're conducted respectfully and with open minds on all sides. I've found it to be very challenging to figure out what is true and what isn't (in regards to anything related to SSB) because some members of the community are so quick to lob their opinion grenades at each-other to no real accomplishment.

Let's just consider all perspectives here. This mod especially isn't specifically tailored for a particular crowd, it just gives the game a mechanical twist. Whether characters are added or not, they will be entirely optional after 3.0, so people can still decide what characters are and aren't acceptable for them in a competitive environment.

Toon Link definitely accomplishes everything that most people could ask for if they were looking to play something similar to Young Link. It is a very adequate clone of Yink. But... Yink and Tink still have very different body types. As you mentioned earlier, Fortress, simply giving Tink a costume which looked exactly like Yink would be impossible, because the anatomy is completely different. And as you've pointed out, Tink is basically Yink anyway in terms of moveset and playstyle (though I think Yink would probably be heavier, a bit more like a hybrid between Link and Tink), if they are so similar, then not only would adding Yink to the roster be relatively painless, it also wouldn't negatively affect the game in any way, and it would actually make people happy (because whether you like it or not, some people would rather play Yink than Tink).

Just my two cents. Let's please keep this respectful, it doesn't always have to be name calling or insinuating that everyone who disagrees is stupid.

Fortress

Smash Master
Just my two cents. Let's please keep this respectful, it doesn't always have to be name calling or insinuating that everyone who disagrees is stupid.
When have I been disrespectful? Yes, if I could insinuate any harder, it'd probably make your heads spin, but name-calling? Pfft. Come on.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Oh kay then assume, this you pull out a Bombchu you jump over the player drop it down then side smash when you hit the ground then jump back wards and Slingshot them if they have not recovered yet. Then you could pull out another Bombchu jump throw then SHDL. If you got there percentage high enough at this point you could get high enough to Cucco Glide towards them and then downward thrust for the finish.

These are actual tactics I use minus the Glide and Slingshot. also Mario's cape would send it the other direction if I'm thinking right and Mario's fireball would destroy it but at that point I would already have another plan in way.

Why would it be only aloud one Bombchu why not two, by the time you get the second one out the first would be mostly gone already anyways.

HamsterPants

Smash Rookie
When have I been disrespectful? Yes, if I could insinuate any harder, it'd probably make your heads spin, but name-calling? Pfft. Come on.
You're focusing on the negatives and getting hung up on details. That statement was general and it was directed towards everybody, not just you.

Fortress

Smash Master
You're focusing on the negatives and getting hung up on details. That statement was general and it was directed towards everybody, not just you.
'Details' and practicality, or in this case the lack of, are what open topics like this to discussion. Pushing somebody to go beyond "well, this would be cool" is what we should be doing. When something's not functional, not thought out, or otherwise open to interpretation, it's up to us to call people on it. What does somebody's suggestion mean if they haven't thought it through as clearly as they may have thought they have? If something's going to be considered, it's going to have to be thought into more than just "well, it would be good in this really, really niche and specific situation". Here, watch and learn.

Oh kay then assume, this you pull out a Bombchu you jump over the player drop it down then side smash when you hit the ground then jump back wards and Slingshot them if they have not recovered yet. Then you could pull out another Bombchu jump throw then SHDL. If you got there percentage high enough at this point you could get high enough to Cucco Glide towards them and then downward thrust for the finish.
This is what I mentioned before. You can't think of these really, really, reeeeeeeeeally specific situations to defend your moveset. You shouldn't design an ability or attack based around a specific combo, or potential theory of one. You need to think more broadly.

These are actual tactics I use minus the Glide and Slingshot. also Mario's cape would send it the other direction if I'm thinking right and Mario's fireball would destroy it but at that point I would already have another plan in way.

Why would it be only aloud one Bombchu why not two, by the time you get the second one out the first would be mostly gone already anyways.
Ivy's razor leaf has been established as an extremely powerful zoning tool, useful in pressure. However, the balance behind it is that you cannot use it again until the first one is gone. This effectively prevents the player from spamming it (moreso than some might complain, anyway). It's the same thing for your bombchu idea.

...are you two the same person?

EDIT:

This is true.
Both accounts created today? Slowly deteriorating grammar one of them, acting as the perfect bait for somebody like me? I would think you are.

I think it's like, 8-0, Fortress' favor. GG, no re, and all of that.

HamsterPants

Smash Rookie
'Details' and practicality, or in this case the lack of, are what open topics like this to discussion. Pushing somebody to go beyond "well, this would be cool" is what we should be doing. When something's not functional, not thought out, or otherwise open to interpretation, it's up to us to call people on it. What does somebody's suggestion mean if they haven't thought it through as clearly as they may have thought they have? If something's going to be considered, it's going to have to be thought into more than just "well, it would be good in this really, really niche and specific situation". Here, watch and learn.
I'm happy to learn from people who know how to teach.

...are you two the same person?

EDIT:

Both accounts created today? Slowly deteriorating grammar one of them, acting as the perfect bait for somebody like me? I would think you are.
I am not keen to egotistical comments. Identity is irrelevant in this discussion.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
No we are not the same person.

The Bombchu would be easy enough to avoid, also I mean that you cannot pull another out right away, but near the end when your Bombchu is about to explode.

There is no way of thinking of every tactic under the sun so no mater what tactic I come up with it will be specific. Like jumping backwards over some one and dropping the Bombchu next to them so they think you missed, but in reality it will just charge towards them and blow them up. See I could use the Bombchu in almost every bomb using scenario and it would work.

You can do similar when Fox is reflecting, drop the bomb next to him and have it explode and not bounce off.

HamsterPants

Smash Rookie
Confirmed for strawman, come back when you can step it up.

Thanks for playing.
Strawman...?

That implies I was trying to distract from an argument when, in actuality, that's what you were doing when you made the snarky remark about me being somebody that I'm not. I was telling you that it doesn't matter who I am, and it also doesn't matter who you are. It is 100% irrelevant. Let's not forget the fact that you completely ignored any points that I made regarding the actual topic.

Fortress

Smash Master
Let's not forget the fact that you completely ignored any points that I made regarding the actual topic.
I didn't, but, if you'd like to quit talking yourself into a hole, take it to a private message. No reason why your "you're just distracting from everything" crap needs to be here, when I've written what amounts to short novels on the merits (well, the lack of, that is) of the proposed moveset for Yink.

HamsterPants

Smash Rookie
I didn't, but, if you'd like to quit talking yourself into a hole, take it to a private message. No reason why your "you're just distracting from everything" crap needs to be here, when I've written what amounts to short novels on the merits (well, the lack of, that is) of the proposed moveset for Yink.
I came here to make a point and to voice my opinion. Like I said, debates aren't battles. What you may see as failure or victory in an argument, I see as reaching a conclusion. It doesn't matter who wins as long as the truth prevails.

Basically what I'm saying is that your attitude towards discussion does not seem to facilitate intelligent exchanges, and so it is making it more difficult than it needs to be to have a simple damn discussion about a character. It's not like we're arguing over whether or not to nuke a civilization, this isn't a big deal.

Fortress

Smash Master
It doesn't matter who wins as long as the truth prevails.
Quit being so dramatic, Clark Kent.

Woops accidentally made a duplicate post. (not used to this UI yet)
It does that.

Oh, hey, I can name-call. Then again, I'm neck-deep in Justice League, so there's that.

As for unintelligent conversation, a moveset was purposed, and I described (in some pretty big detail, mind you), how it simply hurts Link's established game, and how none of the moves have any flow with one another.

HamsterPants

Smash Rookie
Quit being so dramatic, Clark Kent.
What I explained is the basic principle behind debate. I'm not being dramatic, I'm defining to you how intelligent discussion is supposed to work. I'm the one who's saying that this shouldn't be dramatic, that's why I'm trying to suggest a methodology which actually allows it to avoid being that way.

Top Bottom