• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worth looking into?!

Count

Smash Champion
Just messing around, if you glide toss then dtilt twice with proper spacing the banana falls right in front of you. Against heavier opponents, they cant always jump in the time after you finish the dtilts to the time it takes to throw the nana again. They can sometimes put their shield up, and they can sometimes up B, but I think this is a good way to start off with about 50 percent or so against heavier characters. Agree?

If you can start this when they have a diminished shield, especially against a character like bowser, their only choice may be up B which may leave them vulnerable. Just wondering you thoughts like this, I think banana-double dtilt is worth 21% to start out on a lot of the cast.

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
it works but you need to do the tilts depending on the weight. The only thing i can think of is that this can be an easy 20-40 % if you can pull this off and if you do get them in the "D-tilt lock" - Dtilt Dtitl (they usually DI away and try to attack back of some sort) > roll Behind Dtilt etc..

IDK

Smash Lord
as in, stopping their knockback with the banana? i do that all the time. it was in my old techniques thread.

Top Bottom