• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst video game ever?

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
Honestly, Batman: Dark Tomorrow is the worst game I've ever played. To the point where it was painful to play. I would consider it torture.

Skler

Smash Master
Honestly I don't like Zelda games at all.

Prepare to be slaughtered. Just kidding, or was I?

They couldn't have been the WORST games you have ever played though. Even if you dislike the Legend of Zelda and all it stands for (awesomeness) there must be games that you dislike more (like every game that tried to do what the Legend of Zelda did, but failed).

Superman 64...I played that once. Key word is once. I refused to ever play it again. Didn't it also have some of the worst multiplayer known to mankind or is that a different awful game Im thinking of?

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
i hated final fantasy x2... i love the final fantasy series so much i have played so mnay of them and this was the only one i didnt complete.

Oh and halo was total **** aswell, it just seemed good to the average XBOX gamer - aka a piece of poop.

Dokuro

Smash Ace
i haven't played any really bad games, so my choice would be Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble. I sucked at it, so I only got to some world where octopi are shooting water at you and you have to cross the bridge. it was easy to die alot too :(

...Oh, and wasn't there some near-impossible Japanese game which you had sing karaoke into the second Famicom controller (built in microphone)? you also had to hit the final boss 10,000 (more?) times. not pressing any buttons on the controller is also something you had to do. Has anybody actually played this game to conform the badness of it?

edit: found wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeshi_no_Chousenjou

Eci4

Smash Ace
I don't really like zelda games... I've played and finished a few of them (link to the past, and some of the gameboy ones) but I got sick of the same stuff over and over...

that doesn't make zelda games the worst

also Rampage is awesome

Pablo18

Smash Journeyman
flagged up poppin dat 18 street in Long Island....
Superman for N64. Or was in NES? I forgot. Anyway, nobody read my link! read it again, it's a hilarious game.
I did, yea it looks pretty ********. Theirs a man dancing in a thong.....nuff said,

Well on fuse T.V it was Gamers Week and they voted on the 10 best and worst games. Apparently America feels that Superman 64 is the worst game EVER. Zelda Ocerina of Time was voted BEST. I personally think that thats accurate.

flaco

The Terminator
Well the difference from grand theft auto San Andreas in two different consoles inthe xbox it looks better that in PS2 and its proving.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Hmm... I'm not sure what it was called... Cogs, or something? Something about Trucks. It had like... nothing to it. Completely pointless, you could drive over mountains and everything, go through buildings, end up in the middle of nowhere spinning a billion times a second...

It was so lame.

At first, though, I swear, I couldn't stop laughing from the insanity. XD

But that's once. As soon as I stopped laughing that one time, it was boring. Totally boring. I just wanted to try it out and see what it's like. ... <_<;; I suggest you don't. Lmao. Not that you know the name from my idiotic memory.

--

I'd think... another game that was 'really bad', not the worst, but bad... would be... Unlimited SaGa. I liked it at first... but MAN! After a while... 'lame'. Seriously 'lame'. Only lasted 1 hour. Man, so boring! That's my opinion, though.

There're definately a ton of bad games... but meh, there're also the ones that redeem consoles and all that...

LIKE SUPER SMASH BROS! =3

flaco

The Terminator
Well I would refereed that as a no good for nothing garbage game if its that bad ain't it called 19 Wheller's I played a game Identical like that named 18 Wheller is it.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I have no idea what it was, but I saw some videos of it, found it extremely funny, got it, played it, died of laughter, then hated it. =3

Fun for like 5 minutes.

Whellers... Doesn't ring a bell. I'm sure it had Cog in it, or something... Man, who cares?! XD It was such a bad game there's no point in trying to find out what it is. x_X;;

Sirias

Smash Champion
I dunno, I guess it's bad? Lol.

Oooh another bad game would be that... that that that...

FFX-2. Seriously, I didn't like it at all. It was kinda random at how Yuna suddenly got her own story and then a girl named Payne comes out of no where...

They should've left it with Tidus disappearing. Better that way in my opinion.

Peaches

Smash Lord
YOU ARE THE BEST FROM NOW.

Dragon Master goes down as one of the worst IMO.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Never heard of Dragon Master...

I think that would be a good thing, though, since you say it's so bad. XD

Now I'm intrigued though. XD

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, go on if you want, I'd like to see what you have to say about it.~ XD

I actually haven't played that many bad games. Usually I'll rent a game, beat it, return it, get another and repeat the process until there're no more games to play that 'intrigue' me.

I think that's what makes me not play bad games. I usually stay away from games that I know wouldn't be fun, or might have doubts on.

The only except was Lost Kingdoms 1. Or something. I don't know WHY I traded Kingdom Hearts for it. It was the worst move possible. x_X;; I hated that game, lmao.

flaco

The Terminator
who played resident evil nemesis I actually didn't like these game because you always ran from nemesis thats why it was so lame.

flaco

The Terminator
Who played resident evil nemesis I actually hated that game because all you did was run from nemesis it was so lame.

Note didn't meant to double post computer Acting up

Sirias

Smash Champion
Hah! I played it and yes, I did notice that. It wasn't that bad, like, when you weren't in fear of Nemesis... but I guess it did get boring when all you did was run.

Resident Evil games to me are kinda boring.

Resident Evil 4 is the only good one. To me.

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
Superman on the N64 is by far the worst game ever. If anyone ever played it you'd agree i'm sure. It was just so badly made it was almost unplayable, looked fookin awful and I could barely even work out what I had to do. Utter crap

Sirias

Smash Champion
I never played that. I don't like SuperMan in general, he's just like... bleh. =/

I liked.... what's his name.... that orange robot guy. XD Man, seriously, I can't remember but he's in MvC2 I think.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Omigod! Shadow Skull YES!!!

I think that was the worst day of my life. I need to rip that part out of my head, it's wasting space. XD

I don't really want to think about the bad games I've played cause then I'll be like: "Omfg... I remember that game! *angry angry* Whatta waste of time omigosh *rant rant*" Srlly. XD

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
agh...those disney channel games for the ds and gba...they make my eyes hurt just looking at them.

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Harry Potter the Chamber of Secrets for the Gameboy Advance.

Poor Gameplay, Poor Graphic, and an insult to the book.

Top Bottom