• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Snake on SWF? Rate it, haha

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
That guy is terrible or is having a bad day, idk to be honest. In any case you probably want to get a match with someone better or equalish to your skill, not much to rate here other than the stuff you pointed out in annotations already.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Yea definitely. I have the actual replay files "rp_090713_1043" "rp_090809_2250" and "rp_090809_2324" but when I place them in the replay folder it doesn't work (it was saved on a different wii). I know one of them is me vs a marth and brought me to one stock high damage (so there's obviously a lot I could work on there). Is there any way to get these to work?

Blitz808

Smash Rookie
Tell the Ryu Snake to not hold down when he's near a ledge, that's probably why he's not grabbing it.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
The ryu snake probably doesn't even use snake that much. He uses a wiimote so good luck with some ATs. I really wish I could get the other vids up :( Well, so far I got "roll less." I guess I was expecting some like camp moar or learn the matchup. Ah, gotta find a way to get the other ones up :/

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well "roll less" may sound vauge and almost useless but its actually one of the best pieces of advice you could get, it will make a huge impact on your game when you work it out of your system.

-that being said I havnt actually watched the vid cause I'm at work and they have youtube blocked :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
pah you think your bad? go take a massive dump in your toilet, then look at it and you'll get an acurate discription of my snake

eroninja562

Smash Cadet
I saw the match. It's not the worst set in the world. Heck, it's a lot better than seeing two falcos laser camping all day( which would be one of the most tedious and painstakingly boring matches ever in brawl.

Top Bottom