• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Melee or Brawl lines EVER!!!!!!!

SacredThunder

Smash Cadet
" In melee people just glitched their way to victory." actually this was on smashboards

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
no, i got the best one by far

"I'm the best Ike alive!" -RoK the Reaper
HAHAHAHA!!!

10GreatAethers

This one time I talked to my friend about mind games in smash, and I will NEVER forget what he said:

"Mind games? You mean fighting people using telekenisis powers? I didn't know that was in a game like smash bros."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course he was being sarcastic... >_>

Or when my friends and I were joking around about the roster, and my friend made a hilarious Toon Link joke:

"Toon Link...I thoght Sakurai said no anime characters would be in Brawl. Seriously-where's my Goku? I asked for Goku, and dindn't get it. Yet we get some Anime version of Link."

Or the time I beat my friend by knocking the controller out of his hand and fSmashing him with my Roy!

Me: "F***ING MIND GAMES, SON!!!" *while slapping the controller out of his hand*
My friend: "Hey! That wasn't fair!"
Me: "It is now. The power of the mind games consumes me!"

Or another time after I pwn'd my friend as Ness against his Falco in Melee:

My friend: "Man...what the heck? Why is Ness so good? He's ridiculous"
Me: "Seriously..."
My friend: "Ya. His range is huge, his projectile is amazing, he can combo like crazy, and he spikes at low percentages."
Me: "You have to be joking..."

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Or something some idiot once told me: "Do you think smash will ever be 3D?" :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg:

O, and when several inexperienced smashers say stuff like: "Roy [Ike] is the best character in the game." That never ceases to ammuse me. Come on over the the bAir and shine spiking house of pain.... >_>

And the best one yet when my friend first played smash against me wayyyy back in 1999. The only fighting games he had ever played before was the Street Fighter series. I think a part of me died it was SOOOO GOOD: "Where's the health meter? I think something is wrong with this game. It's suppose to be at the top of the screen, and I don't see it. This is a fighting game...right? And why do the stages end?"

icicleblade

Smash Apprentice
my cousin: Where's Roy?
me: He's not in this game.
cousin: This game is stupid, I don't want to play anymore.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Pit's voice is the leading cause of death among gamers. The only cure to Pitvoicitis is to listen to Captian Falcon's awesome voice.

Snail

Smash Lord
"You're too slow! You're too slow! You're too slow! You're too slow! You're too slow! You're too slow! You're too slow! You're too slow!"

And everything Pit says.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
ppl hu say certain characters r crap kinda pee me off. wen they say they lost coz their character was crap. i think we have reached a stage of a game where, yes, some characters are better than others, but it is significantly based on mindgames and skill level and knowledge of the game.
but little sook 4 today :)

PCHU

Smash Lord
Pit himself is okay, but arrow spam AFTER I reflect it is just disheartening.
I mean, how can you win by arrow spam?
But one line stands above all the rest and makes me wish Kid Icarus was NEVER MADE:
"You can't defeat me!"
Seriously, it just makes me want to turn the game off.
With the dominant breed of spammers, it's almost like you CAN'T defeat them, because they NEVER learn.
And isn't he a little too young himself to be saying "You're not ready yet!"?
Looks like he just took all the broken power he could find because....well, just take a look.
Wicked recovery.
Spammy moves (and they're GOOD)
Two swords.
Range.
Reflector (But it's no shine).
YOU CAN POINT WITH HIS BOW.
He can fly.

I don't think that Sakurai was thinking with this one.
This one, and ice climbers.

bioniclekid8

Smash Cadet
random comment on youtube...

"Kirby sucks, he and Jiggleypuff are just over sized marshmallows"

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Pit himself is okay, but arrow spam AFTER I reflect it is just disheartening.
I mean, how can you win by arrow spam?
But one line stands above all the rest and makes me wish Kid Icarus was NEVER MADE:
"You can't defeat me!"
Seriously, it just makes me want to turn the game off.
With the dominant breed of spammers, it's almost like you CAN'T defeat them, because they NEVER learn.
And isn't he a little too young himself to be saying "You're not ready yet!"?
Looks like he just took all the broken power he could find because....well, just take a look.
Wicked recovery.
Spammy moves (and they're GOOD)
Two swords.
Range.
Reflector (But it's no shine).
YOU CAN POINT WITH HIS BOW.
He can fly.

I don't think that Sakurai was thinking with this one.
This one, and ice climbers.
Ahahahahahaha he sounds like such a pompous little b*stard when he says that. It makes me wanna laugh.

shadedstrike

Smash Rookie
"You're too slow!" ~Sonic

As shown in this youtube video:
aww screw it, I'm done rickrolling people (for today :D) never mind. It's too late now anyways I can't lead into the video. It was going better earlier. I need to perfect my art. Feel free to support by clicking this link to the spectacular music video of Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Q5mPaVnZk

BTW, and to keep this relevant, that really is annoying. Along with some of Pit's taunts like:

"You're not ready yet!"

and

"The fight is on!"

prolly my top 3

Deidara~Tail~

Smash Apprentice
Where you'd least expect, and don't say "unde
BTW, and to keep this relevant, that really is annoying. Along with some of Pit's taunts like:

"You're not ready yet!"
But I like that taunt. ;_;

I hope you guys know that you can always shield, sidestep, air dodge, roll beside, crawl under, and jump over Pit's arrows. Not that hard, folks.

And furthermore, you can defeat arrow spamming Pit players as they tend to rely more on arrows, so if you can defeat them in close combat since they're less comfortable in close combat after relying on arrows all the time.

And besides, some attack can stop the arrows, like MK's Mach Tornado.

My least favorite brawl line is Pit's "you can't defeat me" line.

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
"Yoshi sucks"
"C. Falcon is a good character"
"Tires don exits"
"Tiers DO exists, and here's proof"
"FE is a really good series" (well, it is, but it's a bit over-rated >_> <_<)
"MOTHER fans are annoying"
"Gerudo Vally is a good song"
"Flower Field <<<<<<<< Fire Field"
"Area 6 Ver. 2 is a horrible remix that ruins a good song"
And the worst....
"I sincerly hope that character isn't your main...."

Wait, were we stating bad lines, or opinions? = \

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
every time pit says "THE FIGHT IS ON" it gives me embarrassed shuders ¬_¬
"You're not ready yet!"
"You can't defeat me!"
"Palutena! Victory is ours!"

I hate Pit's voice...a lot.
Completely agree. Its not that i hate what he says, its just that his voice make my ears bleed. I stopped maining him just because every time I taunted, i wish i had lost...

Overload

Smash Lord
"melee is nothing but a bunch of space animals shooting lazers at each other"

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
"Tiers R 4 Queers"

Not that I pick my characters by tier or anything, I just think the people who follow this are ********. They probably didn't even know what a tier was until "TR4Qs" was created.
**** right.

That, and anyone who claims, "_____ is a godly character; you just have to know how to use them."

Unless you are using the actual "gods" of either game, stfu. I figure that most people just mean they can be pretty good in their own rights, which is true... but they're obviously not godly.

smashbot226

Smash Master
IDK, DK is pretty, well if not godly...

Champion-ish.

But for gods: Snake is the God of Brawl, while Meta Knight is his b*tch.

And Falcon is the town idiot going around giving Knees to people in the crotch.

Top Bottom