• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Games Ever

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Oh Big Rigs, I haven't played it but man I've seen videos and read about all the gameplay glitches and stuff, just... wow.

Ok it's not the worst game ever, but I got Mario Golf on the Gameboy Colour one Christmas and I have never gotten as little enjoyment out of a game as I did out of that one. Not good, not comically bad, just.. dull.
The gaming equivalent of the colour grey.
No fun for you today children, you're going to play Mario Golf.
Mate I actually enjoyed Mario Golf for GBC.

But what I didn't enjoy was Xenosaga. It takes you forever to get to the cutscenes and if you even get to them, if fries your PS2 if the disc isn't brand new.

I also hate Halo, it's so much like metroid...:mad:

Pef7

Smash Cadet
Sonic Spinball made me want to shoot myself in the face
Really? I think that game should be on the wicked hard game list instead...

Hmmm....Perfect Weapon again? hey my controls suck...and I have to go through most of my game before learning how to jump kick...even though I'm a kick boxer.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
Oh man there are a ton for me but its definitely a tie between Shaq Fu and Dungeon Master(for the SNES).

Dungeon Master was easily the most boring uneventful game of my life. You moved by clicking arrows and there was no music except for some SUPER annoying music in some hall of champions(or something ***gy like that). So basically your pressing arrow by arrow to move VERY slowly in an RPG that has very little ambient sounds, no graphic animations besides your screen shaking when you get hit and the monsters move their arms a little? I mean I don't know, it was pretty bad. Apparently there are people that enjoy it enough to do speed runs of it, but it was just one of those games that made me never want to play an rpg ever again.

Shaq Fu is up there too. Its not really as boring, but its a thousand times more frustrating. That game is hell. If you haven't played it...look up screwattack.com's review of it. Every word in it is true. You CANNOT win that game. Its extremely bad.

D

Deleted member

Anyone played Power Drome for PS2? I should've known considering it was being sold at the game store for 99 cents.

China Warrior (it's on virtual console on Turbo-Grafx 16) is just awful.
You kill the same enemy over and over and they throw coconuts and knives at you and then you get to a boss who is either a clone of your character, an asian woman, or a middle aged man in military uniform

There aren't even words to describe NES Play Action Football, you have a total of like 8 plays and i don't have a friggin clue what the plays are supposed to be. worst of all is the ******** pass catching where you have to run under the ball with your slower than my grandpa player. Also, the characters look like marshmallows

Army men for Game Boy Color
I actually threw this away after the first 20 minutes

Communist Mutants From Space (Atari 2600)
Don't even get me started on this anti-Soviet game

Madden 08 for the Wii
My main problems with this game are that it was made by 3 year olds who apparently don't like Create a Player, Create a Team, Create a Playbook, or even Create a Play!

Call of Duty 3 (wii)
I found it sad that call of duty could be THIS BAD!! The motion controls were disgusting, the graphics were awful, the music annoyed the crap out of me, and I wasted % 50$!

MySims
Another game made by 3 year olds where you pick flowers to make flower necklaces to make people happy! The load times are just ridiculous!

Spectral Souls (PSP)
Every time someone talks or if you move your character you get the same message " Disc Access" "Disc Access"

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
If you guys think Superman 64 was bad, you probably don't even want to hear about Secret of the Stars.

Pef7

Smash Cadet

Ixnay

Smash Rookie
Shadow the Hedgehog-

The controls were crappy
A Sonic game with guns just doesn't seem right
Shadow swears every time he's hit
Confusing plot
Impossible-to-complete goals
Most of all- Sonic isn't the main character

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Resident Evil 4. They took away everything that made the Resident Evil series great and unique, and turned it into a generic shoot'em-up.

MattC13

Smash Cadet
Basically every video game AVGN has reviewed, with the acception of the recent SMB3 one (then though
there were Satan references
)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
For some reason, every game based off of a movie (and most games based off of Animes) is bound to be awful (or atleast inferior to the movie.) The one exception is maybe the Lord of the Rings gamecube games.

And now with the removal of the Wilderness "PvP" and Drop Trading (it was always against their rules, but who the **** obeys their rules) Runescape could be called one of the worst games ever.

Oh and that Go Diego game... that looks awful.

As much as I liked the game at first, Prince of Persia, the Sands of Time is also very awful once it gets harder. Every time I die.... "No no no no that didn't happen.".... YES IT ****ING DID!!!

Frown

poekmon
I don't understad why people say E.T. is the worst one. It is an Atari game! Sure, it makes no sense and is really boring, but back then, you couldn't expect much more.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
For some reason, every game based off of a movie (and most games based off of Animes) is bound to be awful (or atleast inferior to the movie.) The one exception is maybe the Lord of the Rings gamecube games.
Return of the King for PS2 was ****ing brilliant. A beat-em-up yes but an awesome beat-em-up nonetheless.

My two cents: Counterstrike. Not because it sucks, but because it turned every 14 year old into an e-jock with a 20 foot e-peen. Not to mention their high squeaky voices that hurt your ears when they scream curses at you about aim-botting when you're simply head-shotting them through a sniper scope as they turn around the same corner they've been going around for the last 40 times you shot them.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Return of the King for PS2 was ****ing brilliant. A beat-em-up yes but an awesome beat-em-up nonetheless.

My two cents: Counterstrike. Not because it sucks, but because it turned every 14 year old into an e-jock with a 20 foot e-peen. Not to mention their high squeaky voices that hurt your ears when they scream curses at you about aim-botting when you're simply head-shotting them through a sniper scope as they turn around the same corner they've been going around for the last 40 times you shot them.
Lol I should of said Lord of the Rings games period. But I've only played the ones for the GC so I didn't know.

Its The Jinks

Smash Cadet
I got one bomber man 64, it was so easy that when i bought it i beat it in 3 days and there was nothingelse to do. A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.Also how about Sonic Riders for the wii , i mean they could make this game anymore of a boring copy cat racing game than it is.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
watch the angry video game nerd videos. he reviews a load of horrible video games. one of them being indiana jones raiders of the lost ark for atari 2600

M.K

Level 55
I got one bomber man 64, it was so easy that when i bought it i beat it in 3 days and there was nothingelse to do. A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.Also how about Sonic Riders for the wii , i mean they could make this game anymore of a boring copy cat racing game than it is.
Bomberman 64 is a great game that has replay value in the form of multiplayer.
What game exactly does Sonic Riders copy from? Show me another game like that -.-

Pef7

Smash Cadet
PSU didn't live up to the awesomeness of PSO, but it still wasn't THAT bad of a game. Then again I am a fan of Phantasy Star stories...

Getting all the gold chips and custom parts made Bomberman 64 much harder than Its The Jinks is giving it credit for.

How about The Ninja Warriors for Snes? You can play some ninja infiltrating some government...unfinished building? (You are on a flat metal platform outside all the time) playing as some girl with bleach blonde hair, a giant 6' 8" guy, or a 6' 2" robot ninja. The game actually gives you their height on the character selection screen, as if that would help you decide which character is better. -.-;

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
Terminater 3 :rise of machines(XBOX)- i cant believe i wasted 30 dollars on this crap, its terrible

Shaq Fu(SEGA) - you'll get nightmares on this game...believe me.

GTA 2 (PS2) my first GTA game, i though it was retarted when i playd it. good thing the 3D versions came

Transformers (PSP)- very clunky, horrible lookinggame

SSBbo

Smash Journeyman
hey my little brother and sister picked out three HORRIDLY TERRIBLE games:
Bomberman land (wii) flat-out boring with min-games stolen from other companies
sonic and the secret rings (wii) way different than 1, 2, and 3 (the only good sinic games).
and pirates of the carribbean 3 (wii) i got a cramp in my arm because you attack by flailing your hand around, and it's the same thing through the whole game, flail your wiimote and move around.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
sonic and the secret rings (wii) way different than 1, 2, and 3 (the only good sinic games).
You, sir, are a heretic. Sonic Adventure was ****ing brilliant and was not in classic Sonic "rush as fast as you possibly can to the end" side-scroller format.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Every sonic game after sonic heroes. Sega, you shouldn't be making fluffy animals weild guns. Or sware their brains out. Shadows all like: **** it, no **** way, that **** guy from **** hell is got get me ****ed to hell. I better **** that hell guy be4 he ****s me if its the last god ****ed thing this **** hedgehog does to this ****ed guy from ****ed hell. *dies* **** You!

And sonic swore once..... "I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those ****ed things."

And dont get me started on secret of the rings... wtf was that even about and umm why cant you stop??? "Hey mabey this wall will slow me down.... WTF I DIED! And the tutorial was like an hour long!

Also when your six years old the first zelda game is one frustrating game. I rate it... worst game for dislexic 6 year olds.

Oh yeah lets not forget...
MICHAEL JACKSON'S MOONWALKER

Top Bottom