• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Final Smash.

K-Dog244

Smash Cadet
Please tell me what you think is the worst Final Smash in the game is. I would say Mario's ZSS, Ice Climbers, or Peach. How about you?:confused:

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
UAGHH! items? ok, ill play allong....

Zero Suit has the worst. Sucky range, small damage, small knockback.

Peach has one of the best because you heal yourself, your opponent cant wake up, and you get to jack his *** in his sleep.

The best is jiggly's.

EDIT: and kirbys sucks. You can spot dodge it.

Frozt

Smash Apprentice
Mario's suck if your opponent know's what SDI is, ZZS and IC's don't work on it's own. ZZS = D-smash->B and IC's sucks if your opponent has multijumps or is called Toon link. Peach's is amazing, remember the closer, the better.

Kirby's the worst. Spotdodge beats it...

Enough about items >_<

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Lol @ the post above me.

but srsly, kirby's sucks. srsly.

Oh, and Jigg's is pretty bad as well.
Well, at least in battlefield Jigglypuff takes up all of the stage, guaranteeing a kill.

Luigi's FS is the best for all practicality.

arch knight

Smash Lord
jiggs is awful to me i just fly out of range.
kirby is good if you use it while oppnent is in air or just hit ground.
DK easy to avoid.
sonics can be easily dodged if you know how to work an edge.
pikas is avoidable but can catch you if your close enough.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
DK's is horrible (especially if you tap pause to throw it off), and Lucarios is useless if they have a good vertical third jump or can just get over it overall. Jiggs is useless on a big stage, and Kirby's can be cancelled if you're Olimar by tapping B like crazy (the smash picks up the pikmin, and it fills to the max before it can suck you).

Browny

Smash Hater
MK's is horribad.

only one person has to spot/air dodge while hes throwing the cape and no one else will get hurt. at least with kirbys, dks etc it still can affect other players if they dont know how to avoid it properly

DNFanatic

Smash Cadet
R.O.B. It's just like curry so really hard to you unless very good close range fighting.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
umm....kirbys is terrible. spotdodge > kirbys final smash
Kirby's Final Smash give's you items, if used right can turn your match's to your favor by far. Plus if you have items around you, it's harder to spot dodge it when Kirby suck's in items as well. Not only that, if you get super spicy curry in the mix, you'll have a chance to take a stock away, plus rack some damage to your foe's second stock. I need you to play Kirby's Final Smash right.

Also, the worst might be Mario's or Zero Suit Samus's.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Lucario's. That blast is terribly slow to control, and practically everybody can dodge it.

D

Deleted member

I'd say DK's and maybe Kirby. Crappy range and low damage.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Lucario's. That blast is terribly slow to control, and practically everybody can dodge it.
Wario can sometimes ride his bike through it sometimes, taking like 3%. It's pretty funny, and the biggest reason I say Lucario's.

Plus, I think you can SDI out of it sometimes.

Rudra

Smash Ace
Zamus and DK are pretty bad. Lucario and Mario's FS look cool, but they suck unfortunately...

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Dk's is great, just people suck at using it.
If you can 100% perfect it, its an easy KO.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I'd have to say Iceberg is the worst. You can avoid it completely by staying in the air as much as possible, or just stalling on the ledge until it vanishes. To make matters worse, it's easy to jump over the iceberg as it rises, putting a giant unclimbable mountain of ice between the Ice Climbers and their opponent. Why they can't climb up the sides is beyond me, but in most cases they need Belay to get across, which leaves Nana behind more often than not.

Dishonorable Mention goes to Peach. You can avoid the sleep by jumping the instant the camera zooms in on her and staying there until the music stops. Or, you know, grab the ledge. Then take those delicious peaches for yourself.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Well I know that I think R.O.B.'s is my least favorite. But worst...?

...yeah, R.O.B.'s. XD It's just... bad. I also especially don't like Pikachu's (can't control it for crap) and Meta Knight's (mediocre range even though it hits everyone a little, and just doesn't KO).

Oh, and I keep forgetting about ZSS. She doesn't count, OK? XD

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
I don't think Kirby's is that bad. You can spot dodge just about anything anyways. Least he gets all the food right there.

I'd say the worst is DK's and it's really unfair because it isn't like it's very easy for him to get it. Lucarios and Peaches rather suck too.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
IMO, I think Kirby has the worst final smash because it has low range, air dodges/spot dodges can avoid it easily and to top it off, it doesn't KO reasonably well until the opponent is at a high %.

Other final smashes which I think are bad are Peach's, Mario's, Samus', I.C.'s and Jigglypuff's. You can avoid these ones easily especially if your character can jump well/has lots of jumps and especially if the opponent knows how to use an edge well. What all of these final smashes flaws have in common is that they have bad vertical range therefore, you can easily jump and recover over the attack (Peach (to avoid falling asleep, doesn't have bad vertical range however), mario, samus) or a ledge can completely nullify the damage it can do to you. (Peach, I.C. and Jigglypuff)

Dix

Smash Rookie
Metaknight, I havent actually been hit with it in several months.

On a side note, Diddy's is a pain in the ***.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby... spot dodge -_-
IMO, I think Kirby has the worst final smash because it has low range, air dodges/spot dodges can avoid it easily and to top it off, it doesn't KO reasonably well until the opponent is at a high %.
That title has to go to none other than Kirby.
Kirby's Final Smash give's you items, if used right can turn your match's to your favor by far. Plus if you have items around you, it's harder to spot dodge it when Kirby suck's in items as well. Not only that, if you get super spicy curry in the mix, you'll have a chance to take a stock away, plus rack some damage to your foe's second stock. I need you guy's to play Kirby's Final Smash right.
*Sigh* I quit. =/

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
Pit. I've never been killed or even hit more than once by it.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'd say it's definetly Zero-Zuit Samus, I mean c'mon it's clearly the worst one around, Kirby's is decent only if you know what you're doing.

tsu-money

Smash Cadet
As much as I hate to admit it, Lucario's Final Smash can be pretty useless on some levels. It's also pretty weak when he's at a low hit percentage.

Top Bottom