• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst film you've ever seen

princessofsmash

Smash Cadet
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Unive
i have seen these and thought that they were terrible... :
- Shark Boy and Lava Girl
- Norbit
- Journey To The Center Of The Earth
- Screwed
- The Barbie Movies ( when my sister was younger she would watch them and i couldn't help but make fun of everything in it. )
- The Bratz Movies ( same as above in the brackets. )
- Harold The Duck

Scott!

Smash Lord
So much hate for Shark Boy and Lava Girl. I actually just saw it recently on Disney channel. And, since its existence had been a joke to me for years, it was actually amusing. It's just another terrible kids movie, really, except that the title is more memorable. It's better than Transformers 2. At least it isn't as racist. I mean seriously, Michael Bay. Wow. You actually gave the robot a gold tooth.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
So much hate for Shark Boy and Lava Girl. I actually just saw it recently on Disney channel. And, since its existence had been a joke to me for years, it was actually amusing. It's just another terrible kids movie, really, except that the title is more memorable. It's better than Transformers 2. At least it isn't as racist. I mean seriously, Michael Bay. Wow. You actually gave the robot a gold tooth.
The fact that you would even compare that abomination of a children's movie to what I considered to be at least tolerable is something I find offensive.

Then again, SB&LG's main demographic was aimed towards children, whilst Transformers 2 was aimed at a wider audience.

Plus, George Lopez was a villain in SB&LG. Racist much? :laugh:

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lava Boy and Shark Girl.
Oh god, I actually paid to see this at the movies...3D was fail, acting and plot was WTF! :mad::mad::urg:

Just so ********, I lost it when MILK AND COOKIES LAND came up or something like that....

D

Deleted member

Transformers 2, Year One, and Dragonball Evolution win for recently. Although the top spot will never be taken from Piglet's Big Movie.

Super Touhey

Smash Cadet
Of the movies i've seen, it's either cube 2 or the first street fighter live action movie. They made me want to kill myself.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
i forgot scary movie 3 or 2(for got which one), scream. to me scary movie 3 felt..******** and not funny.i understand that they were trying to be funny, but it was just underated feeling. scream was proabably the most corny horror movie ever.

and that street fighter movie(was it the old one?) wasnt that bad IMO,

toon_marth

Smash Ace
I saw Dragonball: Evolutions the day of release. I had to. I went in thinking it was going to be the worst movie ever and came out having seen a movie worse than the worst ever. Of course that's an exaggeration because Sharkboy and Lava Girl is worse.

Still, I'm surprised I wasn't kicked out for laughing through the entire thing. It was so undeniably awful.

I would happily vote on an Uwe Boll film, but I've yet to see any, and really don't plan on wasting any time on them.

@ toon_marth - you know a properly executed Gundam movie would be the best thing ever. Transformers would try and eat its dust, but the sheer horror that Bay did with the series would never be able to catch up. It would ultimately starve to death as no one will feed it any more. The only two movies based on toys that were enjoyable were Toy Story (and its sequel) and Small Soldiers, and the latter were fictional toys! Transformers and G.I. Joe need to stay off the silver screen.
Gundam movie would be epic. Too bad it's not NEAR popular enough to get that kind of screen time. And I don't want it to become the next Transformers suckfest. And something tells me if they did this Kamille would be really dumb and that would ruin the whole thing.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
i'm truly surprised no one has said Crossroads, that movie Brittney Spears did when she wasn't a freak. It's about the most uneventful piece of crap I've ever seen. How they managed to rope Dan Akroid into it is beyond me.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
A lot of the movies you people have stated were on my Worst of lists.

Here's a question for The Drifter: Crossroads was nominated for Worst Picture at the 2002 Golden Raspberry Awards. How did you react when Crossroads "lost" against Swept Away, starring Madonna and Guy Ritchie?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Gundam movie would be epic. Too bad it's not NEAR popular enough to get that kind of screen time. And I don't want it to become the next Transformers suckfest. And something tells me if they did this Kamille would be really dumb and that would ruin the whole thing.
yeah, Gundam should probably remain anime.

LOL I can see them casting Char/Quattro so badly. I really don't want that to happen.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Here's a question for The Drifter: Crossroads was nominated for Worst Picture at the 2002 Golden Raspberry Awards. How did you react when Crossroads "lost" against Swept Away, starring Madonna and Guy Ritchie?

The forum title states worst movies you've seen, so I'm not entitled to speak on that movie. I will however say that I hated Catwoman with Halie Berry. I truly thought Halie's sexyness would carry the movie. Oh how stupid I was.

day-day

Smash Ace
The forum title states worst movies you've seen, so I'm not entitled to speak on that movie. I will however say that I hated Catwoman with Halie Berry. I truly thought Halie's sexyness would carry the movie. Oh how stupid I was.
Oh don't worry your not the only who fell for Hallie's sexiness. Thought Hallie in scantily clad clothes would be sexy but boy..was I wrong. From the plot to the acting it was terrible. Syfy's original movies are better then catwoman. I think troll is better too.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Was it really that bad? The only thing that Ive heard of that bummed me out about the film is that Yoshi is a REAL dinosaur..... what was so bad about that mario bros film?

yoshmaster5

Smash Apprentice
Troll 2. Dear god, Troll 2...

Other ones that I have seen that qualify for absolutely terrible...
Armageddon
Transformers 1 (Curse you Micheal Bay...)
Beowolf

Yeah yeah, but when you make him fight NUDE for fanservice *he fought WITHOUT ARMOR* make Grendel's mom Angelina Jolie and instead of him fighting him, him DOING her instead, *was ready to leave theatre but couldn't because parents drove* and then making him king of HEROT, and says the dragon is his OWN KID. WTF?!?!?!?!?!

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised House of the Dead and Super Mario Bros never got any RAZZIE Nods. Also, if the topic's creator REALLY wanted to rule out the films we haven't seen ourselves, he should've said so in the first post.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
In general every pokemon film except the first one. The first one kicked serious pwnage. Other than that the rest suck ***. Some of them have really crappy endings or bad plotlines in general

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
12 rounds sucked pretty badly. Any movie where cena is the main character must suck.

Off topic... kinda. Really sucky movies that are coming out: band slam and ponyo. Any movie disney tries to animelize must suck. And I really dont get what the plot of band slam is...

Spire

III
BRoomer

Must thank MST3K for this gem.

Also, who thought Land of the Lost was bad? Being a huge Sid & Marty Kroft fan, I actually really enjoyed it. For a 35 year leap from the original series, they did it some great modernizing justice. A lot of smart references.

day-day

Smash Ace

This is easily the worst pumpkinhead movie ever but it's just so funny I can't help but love it. It comes on sci-fi sometimes you guys should watch the last 20 minutes. If you don't laugh within the last 20 minutes then no chunky puffs for you. lol

I still think troll is the worst movie ever..

Has anyone seen the blob remake? That movie made no sense either.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Really sucky movies that are coming out: band slam and ponyo. Any movie disney tries to animelize must suck....
Ponyo isn't a movie that Disney tried to "animelize." It's a movie by Hayao Miyazaki (same guy behind Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, etc.). Disney's just distributing it.

I'll admit that it doesn't look as good as his other films, but a bad Miyazaki film is still better than most.

Agreed on Bandslam and 12 Rounds though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I actually like Princess Monoke, Howl's confused me in some parts, and I haven't seen all of Spirited Away. What order would you rank his films circus?
I still haven't seen all of them myself. But of what I have seen, I'd put Princess Mononoke at the top, followed by Howl's Moving Castle, then Spirited Away, and then Castle in the Sky. The rest I still haven't seen because I can't bum any of them off my friends. :p

But oddly enough, Rotten Tomatoes just posted a list of Miyazaki's movies, ranked from worst to best according to critics. So, if you want to know what the really important people think of them, there you have it.

day-day

Smash Ace
I still haven't seen all of them myself. But of what I have seen, I'd put Princess Mononoke at the top, followed by Howl's Moving Castle, then Spirited Away, and then Castle in the Sky. The rest I still haven't seen because I can't bum any of them off my friends. :p

But oddly enough, Rotten Tomatoes just posted a list of Miyazaki's movies, ranked from worst to best according to critics. So, if you want to know what the really important people think of them, there you have it.
I'll check it out. Can't really rate my top 3 out of them until I see spirited away all the way through and castle in the sky.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
In general every pokemon film except the first one. The first one kicked serious pwnage. Other than that the rest suck ***. Some of them have really crappy endings or bad plotlines in general
Number one made me cry.

I enjoyed number 3 lol. ENTEI :laugh:

Reptrode

Smash Cadet
I was into pokemon tv shows when I was like 7, I know I've seen the first movie but not the rest, and I have no memory of the movie either... so I can't really say it was bad or not.

day-day

Smash Ace
Lol Mewtwo was like the Chuck Norris of the pokemon saga when the first movie came out. Lugia's still my favorite legendary though, not sure why. It might be the way it looks that makes it stand out from the other legendary pokemon. I was completely rooting for him in Pokemon 2000.
Pokemon 4 ever and then on out just got worse and worse. I always wanted Dialga/Palki/Darkrai to blast Ash with something so I don't have to look at him or his godly pikachu anymore lol

Top Bottom