• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Case Scenario?

RedrappeR

Smash Journeyman
Batman crashes through you're window and heatbutts you.

No. You can't beat this. I know what you're gonna think. "Who cares? It's just a headbutt?"

No my friends.

It's ****ing Batman.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
You have preordered brawl.
March 8th you break all of your fingers masturbating.
Have to wait another year to play brawl.
Ouch

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
When you get Brawl, your door beel rings and it's the japanese guys from the commercial saying, "Wii would like to play". You close the door, wanting to play Brawl so much, suddenly the door flies open. It turns out they have the ablility to transform into a Landmaster. (no stupid joke intended) The Landmasters destroy everything within sight, including you.

Lesson learned: Always invite them into play!
(http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/423444)

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
When you get Brawl, your door beel rings and it's the japanese guys from the commercial saying, "Wii would like to play". You close the door, wanting to play Brawl so much, suddenly the door flies open. It turns out they have the ablility to transform into a Landmaster. (no stupid joke intended) The Landmasters destroy everything within sight, including you.

Lesson learned: Always invite them into play!
(http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/423444)
That little car of theirs annoys me so much...

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
You're playing in a room with all the people you know or would ever care to know. Suddenly, you realize you're naked and everyone's staring at you. Then, you become aware that you had no idea how ugly you are. Then, you slowly die due to the intense shame as they all laugh and laugh.
Then you lose the match due to your agonizing death. Man, that'd just be unfortunate.

Worst case scenario? You're enjoying an exciting session of Brawl, when all of the sudden Hillary Clinton walks into your room and poops on your head.

PCHU

Smash Lord
The last boss..........has a STUPID NAME! AND LOOKS STUPID TOO! Then you find out
it looks just like you're mother.....
Nintendo could've done better, I mean it looks like a wireframe....or TRON!

Top Bottom