• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst 10 stages in Brawl

Contrary

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say New Pork City, with Rumble Falls a close second.

I actually like Pokemon Stadium!

Charizard92

Smash Champion
^ I like PS1 too, but it has walls that can be used to infinite on, so we all have to suffer.

hippyman69

Smash Apprentice
i reckon its got to be flat zone. the lion tamers are the worst, esp if you touch one, expect the stage to combo you to insane damage. too many things just appearing obstructing you or hitting you. plain annoying.

RogueportHero

Smash Rookie
NEW PORK CITY. Why? Because:

1. It should be called "New Camp City". The name speaks for itself.
2. The Ultimate Chimara is just a *****. I almost **** my pants when got KO'd by it the first time.
3. It's so HUGE!. You can stand an be a coward almost everywhere, without being touched even one time.

Al3x_

Smash Rookie
Uhmm...Number 7 - Rumble falls 2!
It's so annoying to keep jumping all the time
and it's wastes alot of fighting time if you are just jumping!

darkpheonix

Smash Rookie
this is probobly a shocker but... i hate final destination!!! THE FREAKIN CONTOURS!!! ARGHHH!!!

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I'm trying to choose between Mario Bros. and 75m...

*flips coin* (I Believe In Harvey Dent)

Mario Bros. it is.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
75m you can atleast play on it normally. But on Mario Bros stage, those **** turtles completley ruin the game because they kill you easily. Theres almost no vertical movment which is terrible. Just a very bad sucky stage that could have been replaced with a better stage.

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Gotta go for Mario Bros.
Turtles, Crabs and Fireballs with godly knockback makes this an extremely unfair stage to fight on. Add on to the fact that it is one out of SIX (thats right, SIX) Mario stages, and it's just a terrible stage overall that could have been easily replaced with a much better one.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Gotta go for Mario Bros.
Turtles, Crabs and Fireballs with godly knockback makes this an extremely unfair stage to fight on. Add on to the fact that it is one out of SIX (thats right, SIX) Mario stages, and it's just a terrible stage overall that could have been easily replaced with a much better one.
It makes sense that there are a lot of Mario stages, cuz its Mario and all.
But I think most of them suck.
75 m, Mario Kart,Mushroomy Kingdom? wtf?
all they do is annoy me.

Sunstar

Smash Apprentice
difficult to say... hanenbow or new pork city...

new pork city is SO HUGE... and it really provokes eye cancer (can i say so?)

hanenbow... not so big, but really annoying... the sounds, the look, the not existing water... everything...

hmm... i think... my vote for the worst stage goes to hanenbow :mad::mad::mad: xD

billyandrocky

Smash Rookie
I can't belive that Flat Zone 2 isn't on this ******** list, but Bridge of Eldin is. What's wrong with BoE? Oh right, walk off edges. Get a life losers.

The_Dark_Zero

Smash Cadet
Am I the only one who likes Hanenbow to DEATH? Anyway, gotta say New Pork City, so dull...boring....bad music...plus, it is unfair to a great extent...

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
I would say worst is either Rumble Falls or 75m.

Dammit Donkey Kong, why?

On a lighter note, I actually like Norfair a lot. Not that it's a really fair stage or anything, I just find the abundance of ledges interesting.

Skwerlly

Smash Rookie
I vote for hanenbow. It just sucks. 'nuff said.

I hate bridge of eldin slightly less, but what really sucks is playing against Falco on that stage.

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
I hate jungle falls. I hated the ice climbers old stage in ssbm also. Theres never any fighting going on, because your always trying to not be left at the bottom to die. And why is temple there? it was the best non nuetral stage in ssbm and is a great one in this.

Gygados

Smash Apprentice
Don't turn around, 'cos then I'll be behind you.
Hannenbow
Reason: Well, look at it. It's terrible! No musica, nowhere to stand (properly), sounds get annoying, makes me write a boring list...

75m
Reason: It looks cool and retro, but the ladders are so annoying!!!

Ruble Falls
Reason: Looks quite good, but the "Speed Up!" sign seems to be made specifically to get on your nerves. The speed-up itself is annoying, and the moving platforms make fighting difficult. Terrible musica.

Rainbow Ride
Reason: Well, I just dislike it. Sorry, I know there are a lot of people who like it.

The majority of custom stages that come in the download.
Reason: Well, look at today's stage! (6th August. I don't know if they're different in each region) I mean, battling on the Smash icon? Where's the originality of THAT? Granted, some of the stages are good, but the recent ones have been rubbish.

Top Bottom