• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Dibs

Smash Lord
I doubt they'll go that far, I mean we all know vicky cause she was with eddie, and I doubt wwe would go that far...
They WILL do it. It's the friggin WWE! Controversy is their friend. They've already made about 8102482104 storylines out of Eddie's death. They sure aren't gonna stop when they have the chance to make their best heel and even bigger heel. And you WON'T go to TNA permanently.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Well only time will tell, if they DO continue with this... im headin for TNA PERMANENTLY...
Yes then I dont have to hear Cena ****...But I must admit SvR08 is makin me hate Cena lolz

Jericho w/ THE CODEBREAKER FTW

Dibs

Smash Lord
Does anybody find Shelton Benjamin's transfer to ECW odd? I mean, something tell me that jobbing on Raw w/ Haas was a better arrangement for him.
You're kidding me. I hated him jobbing. He's the most underused talent in the WWE.

The codebreaker is... eh.. ok... Bring back the Liontamer.

Dibs

Smash Lord
It's like Carlito's finisher, except in front of the opponent. With the knees hitting the chin.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
You're kidding me. I hated him jobbing. He's the most underused talent in the WWE.
And moving him to ECW will solve this problem how?

The codebreaker is... eh.. ok... Bring back the Liontamer.
Don't worry, it's like the Enzuguri, they'll bill it as his special move for a while, and then Liontamer will come back while Code Breaker becomes one of his signature move, not really his finishing.

Dibs

Smash Lord
And moving him to ECW will solve this problem how?
He'll probably get a shot at the Title and hopefully win it. Hell.. I'd rather it be the ECW title than jobbing to the highlanders or bob holly & cody rhodes.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
The swanton hurts the user more than a top rope codebreaker would.
I actually do a backyard wrestling fed. I was supposed to swanton I guy on the floor from the top rope, and because of the no-botch pact me and my friends made, I did it for real. So I'm in mid air, the guy rolls out of the way, and a land right on my butt on a brick padio. We both got in the ring and he did a Backbreaker on me and won by "knockout" (We were supposed to do some more crazy stunts including a Van Terminator out of the ring) but he could tell I was hurt.

Yeah, that's why Jeff's career is gonna be shortened by a few good years if he keeps doing that ****. That's what happened to Matt too. Every wonder why he never does the leg drop anymore? He said in an issue of WWE magazine that the leg drops hurt his hamstrings.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ Off Topic

*Does Codebreaker on S_B562*

Well The Hardy Boyz were good in their prime but it seems the WWE is having all types of good talent covert to Jobberism in order to push the past stars....or maybe its just me...

Tajiri 4 govener

Dibs

Smash Lord
IE: London & Kendrick

They're complete jobbers now.. It's disgusting.

BerDinosaur

Smash Cadet
My favorite wrestler is Mr. Kennedy. He's actually okay in the ring, and a beast on the mic. I love how he annoys people.

The Green Bay Plunge(one of his finishers) is also cool to me, but I don't see him do it anymore. I wish he would...

I think he deserves a title reign...wait...not even. I think he's DESERVED a title reign. Ahh well, I can definitely see him getting one in the future. :)

Stryks

Smash Hero
APA IS BACK?!

Thats THE biggest WTF moment in WWE all YEAR!!

Man everything has been going along great since Caena has left:

Kennedy vs HBK = epic match
HHH vs Jeff = gonna be awesome
Y2Js return
Taker batista edge match = very awesome

and so on, they even towned down the hornswoggle crap a bit, just a bit XD

edit: I was watching the APA vid.. a lot of people werent exited, **** u cena the old school fans are gone because of u!

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
APA IS BACK?!

edit: I was watching the APA vid.. a lot of people werent exited, **** u cena the old school fans are gone because of u!

While this is true, I think not realizing that JBL and Ron Simmons were a team at one point is just ignorant. JBL has made a couple of references on SD to when they teamed, so that's just not paying attention

Dibs

Smash Lord
Really. These fans irritate me when they don't pop for deserving wrestlers. First Jericho and now APA.

Repryx

Smash Champion
....Yay APA is back and smaller than ever lolz @ the muscle loss fat gain...but still they were two of my faves back in the Day....now if only the Corporation were to....

Stryks

Smash Hero
Really. These fans irritate me when they don't pop for deserving wrestlers. First Jericho and now APA.
Agree, most of the fans dont know wrestlers from the past, only guys from WM21-22 and above, it ****ing pisses me off, theyre just waiting for cena who is OBVIOUSLY not deserving, next thing u know SCSA is gonna wrestle again and the kids will barely care... tough very very very unlikely...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Agree, most of the fans dont know wrestlers from the past, only guys from WM21-22 and above, it ****ing pisses me off, theyre just waiting for cena who is OBVIOUSLY not deserving, next thing u know SCSA is gonna wrestle again and the kids will barely care... tough very very very unlikely...
Hey Im 17 and I love Old Skool...Hey Yo!

I miss edge nd Christians patnership....they were the Perfect @$$holes

BTW you hate Cena more than you Love the Old School

Holla!

Dibs

Smash Lord
I love how no one cared about the kennedy segment. It was hilarious.

The cheap jab at scott hall. Haha

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
I love how no one cared about the kennedy segment. It was hilarious.

The cheap jab at scott hall. Haha

Yeah really! All of today's younger wrestling fans are ignorant! I heard someone say once, "Chris Benoit could walk into a WWE events and the freaking kids and there moms would still chant for Cena."

No statement is truer.

I'm only watching the anniversary special for Trish ;)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Theres this poll about who is the greatest superstar in raw history, to my surprise taker is beating with a whopping 40%, what REALLY pisses me off is that cena is beating stone cold...

thats THE biggest BS so far...

Maruku

Smash Cadet
WEST Tijuana BC Mexico(Right Next to California)
Theres this poll about who is the greatest superstar in raw history, to my surprise taker is beating with a whopping 40%, what REALLY pisses me off is that cena is beating stone cold...

thats THE biggest BS so far...
Hey that is incredibly sad
man O1 would go nuts if he heard this man

but taker on top of the list thast awsome he deservs it

where can i vote man let me know to show my support for the Deadman:chuckle:

Top Bottom