• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Dibs

Smash Lord
Last night's PPV was a gigantic ego-stroke for Triple H and I don't want the good main event to cloud that fact. Let's look at how things panned out...

Randy Orton is the new WWE champion. Well why the hell didn't they just have him beat HHH for it to begin with instead of going through the farce of Orton ending up a TWO time WWE champion?

Well there are two reasons actually...

Reason 1) HHH of course couldn't put over Orton unless he'd gotten the win over him to begin with which happened at the start of the night.

Reason 2) HHH needs to bring himself one title closer to beating that magic number of 16 World Titles held by Ric Flair. Mission accomplished as far as that's concerned.

Last night was a dark day for the WWE. The sad thing is HHH actually put on a very good match with Orton in the main event but considering it took place after he got one over on Orton earlier, plus managed to find the time to sqaush Umaga, it's pretty hard to admire him.

Triple H has destroyed everyone since his return and you can bet your bottom dollar that he will end up with title number 12 in the not too distant future. It makes me sick. Message to all the John Cena haters - you've lost a young guy with a hard-working attitude who worked his *** off throughout year and in his place you have got a politically astute ******* with a self-serving attitude who had his best run years ago. Wonderful. All I can say is get well soon Cena.

*EDIT*
And on a happier note:

and

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I'd rather have cena than an ego stroker like HHH.
It's ironic when in ALL your other posts Dibs, you bash Cena!

Let's get one thing straight HHH is an amazing wrestler. He COULD have gotten a pushover match with Randy Orton, an epic battle with Umaga, and another squash match with Orton even if he hadn't married the boss's daughter.

Let's at least give The Game credit where credit is due Dibs.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Last night's PPV was a gigantic ego-stroke for Triple H and I don't want the good main event to cloud that fact. Let's look at how things panned out...

Randy Orton is the new WWE champion. Well why the hell didn't they just have him beat HHH for it to begin with instead of going through the farce of Orton ending up a TWO time WWE champion?

Well there are two reasons actually...

Reason 1) HHH of course couldn't put over Orton unless he'd gotten the win over him to begin with which happened at the start of the night.

Reason 2) HHH needs to bring himself one title closer to beating that magic number of 16 World Titles held by Ric Flair. Mission accomplished as far as that's concerned.

Last night was a dark day for the WWE. The sad thing is HHH actually put on a very good match with Orton in the main event but considering it took place after he got one over on Orton earlier, plus managed to find the time to sqaush Umaga, it's pretty hard to admire him.

Triple H has destroyed everyone since his return and you can bet your bottom dollar that he will end up with title number 12 in the not too distant future. It makes me sick. Message to all the John Cena haters - you've lost a young guy with a hard-working attitude who worked his *** off throughout year and in his place you have got a politically astute ******* with a self-serving attitude who had his best run years ago. Wonderful. All I can say is get well soon Cena.

*EDIT*
And on a happier note:

and
That last picture wins the internet.

Dibs

Smash Lord
It's ironic when in ALL your other posts Dibs, you bash Cena!

Let's get one thing straight HHH is an amazing wrestler. He COULD have gotten a pushover match with Randy Orton, an epic battle with Umaga, and another squash match with Orton even if he hadn't married the boss's daughter.

Let's at least give The Game credit where credit is due Dibs.
I'll give the game credit to his prime years... that was about 8 years ago. I hate him more than Cena. Believe it.

Let's be real here. If he hadn't married the boss's daughter and had all the ego strokes and benefits he had gotten, he would have been in TNA a long time ago. He's only in the spotlight now because he's the boss's son in law and everyone that cheers is just as bad as everyone who cheers cena.

Stryks

Smash Hero
WTF Dibs is now on cenas side, wow I actually put a bet the other day:
what will come 1st? Dibs becoming a cena fan or the armageddon...

Dibs

Smash Lord
I'd rather have cena than HHH.
HHH with that one PPV made me dread the rest of the time cena is out and even made me want cena back.

Stryks

Smash Hero
At least HHH can put up a goodmatch, u said it urself, the final orton vs HHH match was decent... WHEN was the last time cena gave a good match?

Dibs

Smash Lord
At least HHH can put up a goodmatch, u said it urself, the final orton vs HHH match was decent... WHEN was the last time cena gave a good match?
You forgot to add that it's hard for anyone SMART to admire HHH putting up a decent match and losing when he just buries two people before in the same night.

Cena gave a good match with umaga and his matches with orton arent so bad either.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Lionsault FTW!

Kinda glad HBKs back now maybe they'll have some better matches, I at least think he has a few left in him.

Anyone know about the Taker rumor?

Dibs

Smash Lord
Cena will skyrocket if he comes back a heel like that. Him and Orton are both good heels.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz I miss the Wrestling I used to watch lolz...What did you think of Cenas 1st match??? THATS why I respect him...Cuz I know he can wrestle...Not only do writers determine outcomes but they also decide your moveset.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Rock Reminds me of Stewie beatin up Brian...I miss my Favorite wrestler

Lolz second vid 2:00 WHERE MY SALT???

Rock talks trash the ENTIRE time even when hes getting beat up lolz THIS is Why Rock is tight Trash Talking FTW

Stryks

Smash Hero
HBK is back, hello decent-good matches...

anyway, im not impressed with cenas debut at all, the only moves I saw that he doesnt use anymore is the spine buster and the rollup, small package and DDT if u count it, but its just a simple counter...

but gotta admit he put a good match, one of few, I still say he cant wrestle, need i remind u: cena combo?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Already did, seriously Im glad HBK is back, but we all know he aint gonna win, I mean he just came back, and already headin for the title? I dont like it...

Jeff can bring a pretty sick match, but already has the IC title so I dont see it happening...

Kennedy has the heel-ness and the great mic and in ring skill I want as a champion, orton is good, but he just doesnt intrigue me....

It would be diferent, and heel vs heel match, if kennedy wins, and is heading for the match at CS, then prepare for one AWESOME match!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Shawn Micheals looks like Chuck Norris now...there is no way he can lose

Dibs

Smash Lord
I sure hope to GOD that DX doesn't start up. How can you say such a horrible thing?

Dibs

Smash Lord
It was even cooler the first time it was a tag team... and not a tag team consisting of 40 year old men.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ lolz I just got what you said...Im still like rolling over that Halftime Heat thing...."WHERES MY SALT???" Good old young/good wrestlers...

Top Bottom