• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Cup of Brawl. Round 2 is up! Due... sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should contact your opponents via VM or PM. Most people don't look here for there opponents.

Also, I'm gonna wait til the weekend to update.
Yeah did that and still haven't gotten a match done. Darktoon had life john's I think and no answer from the other dude. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I won I won 2-1~! :D :yoshi: I beat omegawhitemage...barely though. xD It was really intense~! =w=

:yoshi2: > ROB @ final destination

:yoshi2: < ROB @ frigate orpheon

:yoshi2: > ROB at FD again. =p

Oh btw, I messaged the other 2 doods im suppose to face but no response back yet. =/

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Thats not legal? D:
Oh im sorry...should we have another rematch or are you ok with it? o3o
Oh and darktoon just contacted me~! Probably gonnah ave the match tommorow with him.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Beat DVON in the epic set way. 2-1 for me. GGs!

:wolf:>:diddy: on SV.
Salt match went his way.
:mario:>:diddy: on BF. Read the roll and up smashed for great profit.

boo13

Smash Apprentice
I lost to Sonic Storm 2-1
:popo: > :sonic: SV
:jigglypuff: < :sonic: Norfair
:popo: < :sonic: FD
GGs :)

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, so I have to drop out of this. The power went out exclusively in the room that provides internet to my house, so I have no wi-fi (much less a computer) for the time being. So I will have to forfeit all of my matches, since I don't know when the problem is going to get fixed.

My dad set up his computer in another room temporarily, but my access to it is fairly limited, and he doesn't have Nintendo Wi-Fi software installed on it, nor do I think he would want it installed. So yeah, I'm going to have to drop out. Sorry about this.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Wow this is a really good tourney idea, I wish I had come back to SWF earlier to see this D:

Kole

Smash Lord
I lost to Bnzaa

:lucas: < :popo: on Battlefield

:ness2: < :popo: on Brinstar

GGs. Next time, make an effort to actually communicate with your oppenent instead of just disregarding bans and CPs.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I defeated _proxy_ 2-0

:popo: > :lucas: Battlefield
:popo: > :ness: Brinstar

Good games. Would have been better if lag didn't interfere.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, so I have to drop out of this. The power went out exclusively in the room that provides internet to my house, so I have no wi-fi (much less a computer) for the time being. So I will have to forfeit all of my matches, since I don't know when the problem is going to get fixed.

My dad set up his computer in another room temporarily, but my access to it is fairly limited, and he doesn't have Nintendo Wi-Fi software installed on it, nor do I think he would want it installed. So yeah, I'm going to have to drop out. Sorry about this.
Dammit tomato I wanted to play you... aw well... *sigh* so i guess that's my win...

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
Dammit tomato I wanted to play you... aw well... *sigh* so i guess that's my win...
I'm sorry, there will be other times I'm sure. We fixed the electrical problem this morning, I just have to put my dad's computer back with mine so I can get internet on my own computer, and those access to wi-fi.

boo13

Smash Apprentice
Can't seem to contact Bribri123 and Marthos said I could take the win.

Aibou

Smash Master
Welp, considering Tomato dropped out, I think I can safely assume that Zen and I move on?

Aibou

Smash Master
I lose to Sir Bnzaaa 1-2.

:zelda: < :popo: SV
:zelda: > :popo: Brinstar
:zelda: < :popo: SV (Yes, I agreed to play here again)

GGsies :) I lost too much today x_x

Q77

Smash Apprentice
Updating tomorrow. Anything after this point is invalid for round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom