• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World 1-1 SMB - CONFIRMED! OMG! THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Lol now this would be an awsome stage. It would be based of world 1-1 from super mario bros.

It would scroll right slowly and you would just fight and fight while it scroll's. When u get to the castle it repeats the level again.

Characters will be the size of normal mario so it your likely to only go around the stage once or twice.
Pipe's will be deactivated unless someone gives a good reason why they should be used.

Idk what your thought are but post them here =D

P.s. This post is a total mess i know i'l clean it up later XP

Update : Woh! I'm freaking out more then I did when Olimar was confirmed! I actually got my dream stage confirmed! And I predicted it almost perfectly :D

I offically <3 Sakurai and I would wait another month for this stage. No doubt. And I LOVE the changes!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Eh... We have the Mushroom Kingdom stage from the past two games, is that not good enough for you?

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
This is a good idea, and I think it would be cool if the characters get pixelized, to fit the stage.
As cool as that is in Paper Mario, I don't think it really fits the Smash Bros. construct. Plus, it would be difficult to implement and waste disk space.

I'd love to see the proposed level, as I'm a huge Super Mario fan. But I doubt the likelihood of that happening. :(

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord
Sounds great to me! If they can have the screen scrolling up and down like in Icicle Mountain Stage, they could probably have it going left to right as well. Maybe they could allow the blocks to be hit and mushrooms could fly out, along with fire flowers?

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
The mention of early Mario stages got me thinking...there hasn't been an underground or castle stage, right? I think the former in particular could be pretty cool.

Florida

イーグランツ
Would the look be upgraded or would it retain a retro look?
That was weird to read your post w/o the orange color.

Anyway, this stage would most likely appear in the Subspace Emissary if anywhere. It would make a really fun and classic stage, still. =P

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Why Not?

Eh... We have the Mushroom Kingdom stage from the past two games, is that not good enough for you?
SMB is thebest selling game ever-selling 40 million units. More then all but ALL OF 9 gaming series. As good idea as this is, the Bowser Castle idea is better. However, it is original, but it'd be too big...unless it scrolled SLOWLY=AWSOMENESS! O man, now I really, really, really want this stage! :laugh:

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
i think it would be cool doing a leval like that, but idk about changing the characters if you do that it might mess up the moves ex: marios tornado spin and nes psy moves

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Hm... a moving stage... but instead of up, its vertically ->...... Perhaps, even better, a stage that every minute, it goes to a different stage in the game, and then eventually repeats. At the end before the loop, we see Retro Bowser (Smash said retro versions never couldnt be in) Chucking hammers.

Coool idea.

Brawl Melee 64

Smash Cadet
Nooo, me and my brother came up with this idea, and you beat me to it by posting it first...

/calms down...

well, obviously, I really love this idea and I hope it's in the game >_>

hectichobo

Smash Ace
They need a bowsers catle be4 they have this

i would like to see all the worlds in mario put to gether on adventure... and u have to walk through them all... until u get to bowser...

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
Nooo, me and my brother came up with this idea, and you beat me to it by posting it first...

/calms down...

well, obviously, I really love this idea and I hope it's in the game >_>
YES!!!![pulls a string and balloons fall down and final fantisy acheivment music plays]lol finally i beat someone with a great idea some times when i put out an idea someone put it up already

UberBob

Smash Apprentice
Better yet, you could have a side scrolling stage that goes all the way from 8-1 through 8-4 and an 8-bit Bowser boss at the end!

Jones4Life

Smash Apprentice
In the space between you're oven and fridge
I really like the inclusion of this stage, but i hate that "the kingdom you once knew has turned to ruins over the long years". I'm sure with a little paint... and if we planted some grass here or there... We could have World 1-1 up and running once more!

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I really like the inclusion of this stage, but i hate that "the kingdom you once knew has turned to ruins over the long years". I'm sure with a little paint... and if we planted some grass here or there... We could have World 1-1 up and running once more!
I've already said this on the other thread, but I think that every time you run through the stage it becomes a bit more vibrant and colourful - eventually returning to its former glory.

Civy

Smash Cadet
The changes are so great !
So much details...

Wow... Mario Bros first stage now look great ! ^-^

Did you think that they'll remade the other mushroom kingdom stages like this ?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
This is probably my favorite side scrolling stage so far. Good job Sakurai!

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
Lol now this would be an awsome stage. It would be based of world 1-1 from super mario bros.

It would scroll right slowly and you would just fight and fight while it scroll's. When u get to the castle it repeats the level again.

Characters will be the size of normal mario so it your likely to only go around the stage once or twice.
Pipe's will be deactivated unless someone gives a good reason why they should be used.

Idk what your thought are but post them here =D

P.s. This post is a total mess i know i'l clean it up later XP

Update : Woh! I'm freaking out more then I did when Olimar was confirmed! I actually got my dream stage confirmed! And I predicted it almost perfectly :D

I offically <3 Sakurai and I would wait another month for this stage. No doubt. And I LOVE the changes!

thats wicked. what comes out of the question boxes? lol it should pop food out when you hit it

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
woahhhh
it's a ruin.
Is that from any mario game, or
did they just decide to be creative?

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
I believe its the Mushroomy Kingdom, and that is what happens when you dont play one of the greatest games of all time for 20 years. That of course would never happen to Brawl.

Folt

Smash Ace
Congrats. And this stage might turn out to be my favorite out of whatever scrolling stages are
in the game.

Top Bottom