• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Nooo, you guys were playing 1.5 for some reason before. The tournament was 1.6, where pika was slightly nerfed.
At least i think, either way I'm mad you didn't do better than you did Kenny. I know some kind of super legit johns occured for that amazingly gay *** pikachu not to do better.
Not even regular gay, like every ****ing color of the rainbow gay.

Because eventually we brought that same wii upstairs because danny's kept crashing so we couldn't save the replays(exdia was so happy about that though lol) And it was 1.6. I do know exdia has a weird build though, he might of had something to do with it.

But yeah, next time me and exdia will pay closer attention to our set-ups, don't expect it again.
And thanks lol
My ganon went completely undefeated :G
I never should of strayed from him. But chu's kirby scared the hell out of me.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
I'll be uploading them soon, but no one used marth in minus for the tourney iirc.
BTW CK keep playing minus man, that marth was nice.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
got 3-0'd wrecked by both chu and june. no johns. totally wasnt going to enter cuz of me being sick but since G-reg was there i just had to. fun times.

btw there may be a good chance that the Hyperbolic Time Chamber sessions may come back. be on the lookout.

im addicted to SC2. need to get a macbook that's compatible with it ASAP

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Omni...I was in disappoint at first when I found out you lost to chu but after reading through the thread all disasppoint has vanquished

@g-reg...figured you would be lurking my post to say something eventually

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Congrats to June for ****** per usual, don't split whenever Chu asks to split, as he usually doesn't have confidence he can win when he asks that.

Congrats to MERO on beating ESOJ, Speed, and Meep and getting a warm welcome at a great place to be introduced to the community. That ZSS whooped me on the ladder so I can't wait to try to take it out.

See you all at Nova's!

Omni

BRoomer
@Tant: Chu made it to WF's. He also beat June once to get there. It was probably just a matter of the match being able to go either way since they have extremely close sets for the most part, and not really wanting to deal with the stress of an actual GF.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to June for ****** per usual, don't split whenever Chu asks to split, as he usually doesn't have confidence he can win when he asks that.

Congrats to MERO on beating ESOJ, Speed, and Meep and getting a warm welcome at a great place to be introduced to the community. That ZSS whooped me on the ladder so I can't wait to try to take it out.

See you all at Nova's!
i don't care about the money lol, i just wanted first. and luckily i got it. :) all of me and chus matches were really intense. especially winners semis, went down to the absolute wire. during GFs we were both pointing out each others mistakes. :laugh:

i really enjoyed this tourney. brawl- and low tiers were really fun as well. side events like these encourage attendance imo, so i would definitely come to another woodbridge.

i would write more but ugh, junior year. :(

shoutouts to everyone for being too gudz! :D

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
I used Peach in singles too, not that it really matters.

Anyway, shoutoutz to everyone for being glad to meet everyone! I probably won't be going to another tourney soon, if at all though. Sadly, I just can't dedicate myself to smash enough to make it worth the time & money =\

Kenny: Good **** hosting the tourney, even if it's the last. I had a blast and it was a great environment to meet everyone and relax. Thanks a ton :)

Chu: Nice to meet ya
Omni: Hope you're feeling better, glad the advil helped at least a little :p
Meep: I really like watching your fox
Speed: Too much school work :p
G-reg: If I ever play melee I'm sure I'll see some more of you
Karcist: Good hanging out, Samus dittos were too good
Sassy: You seem really nice & laid back, hope your wii is feeling better :laugh:
Oh.: Good yoshi, I probably shouldn't have won second game but I never stood a chance against your yoshi.
Solo: Eh, I tried, but you outclassed me. Keep workin on that fox!
Sleek: You're crazy... green greens?!
Monkley: use more peachz

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
1: June - Hey man, it was great playing with you. We need to play some more friendlies soon.
2: Chu - Yeah, you wrecked me this time :laugh:. Maybe you could teach me about the kirby matchup sometime? The main thing is that you keep reading my airdodges.
3: Omni - You're hilarious, haha.
5: Boss - 5 beefy 5 layer burritos??! Late night taco bell run too goodz.
5: Meep - Yeah, I don't remember our friendlies very well.
7: Speed - I gotchu next time in Brawl minus
9: G-reg - Sooooooooo clooooooose. Good job man
9: Kenny - One of the most fun tournies I've been to. If there is another one then I'll make sure to stay behind and clean up.
9: Korn - Fun friendlies.
13: Karcist - This guy
13: Sassy - Hey man, those Samus dittos were awesome. We should definitely rematch though later on.
17: Shift - Hey man don't be so hard on yourself when you lose, especially friendlies.
17: Sleek - Good job beating me in low tiers, even with the timeout. hahah.
17: Monkley - Hey man don't be so hard on yourself and just play for fun like a lot of us do.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Mero needs to stay so we can have another MK. We need them badly
I dont find MK that attractive anymore =/ thats why i went a lot of diff chars. and June ima get u next time =[ **** speed fuked my playstyle with his weird sonic -_-

yeaaa johns

and to the guy that was saying that omni got 3rd and he was sick... i think i was more sick than him.. but it doesnt mean anything, u just get tired quicker

Mero was actually a pretty chill guy. He's a good MK main and I managed to come in on him and June doing a friendly and I think he won the match, and then June had to play Boss in tourney.

He has really good reaction timing & he's on his feet.
Yeah, i won 2-0 with his cario as mk, i forgot about zss vs cario.. i think it was 2-2, and ics vs cario 3-1... but i just felt rusty after i played speed, like he wrecked me 1st fight cuz i was playing like always and when i tried to play more defensive, i won but then i had to play aerial vs Meep, then junebug which is ground fight so i got pretty confused :( hes a great player tho. ive played lee's cario and june has more style imo

^inevitable

*eyeroll* :O

It was nice to meet you, Mero.

Hey fellas, someone took a wiimote and classic controller that belongs to lykeios. idk if it was this woodbridge or the one before it but we uhhh... sorta need it back. RETURN WHAT IS NOT YOURS!!!1!1
you saw i didnt wear anything big so u see i dont need to steal anyhing. and **** i didnt kno u did a low tier :< i use a lot of low tiers pretty good -_-

Why is Mero in MD/VA?
i moved to virginia as an emergency, i dont want to keep talking about it

Kenrawr

Smash Master
lol the low tier event was before you got there.

And I know you didn't take it. Whoever took it prolly took it before last weekend.

Edit: Mero with the quad post. Use the edit button!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
What an idiot, go back to AiB with that quad posting **** if you can't figure out how to use MULTIQUOTE function LOL.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice

See you all at Nova's!
ill look foward to do zss vs mk offline this time ;P

June split if you want, lol

people are stupid

Only because I left before he arrived

Sure, i was asking people where u were to take ur money, guess ur just all talk..

P.S dont ask to multi quote cuz i hate doing it.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Welcome to MD/VA :)
Hopefully you strive to get better

I never figured out how to multiquote myself, I just edit my post to respond to anybody else.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I mean I def. see the tab multiquote but never got how to use it properly, matter fact never even tried to figure out.

But just found out now, no problem.

Omni

BRoomer
omni mod is modding. next time i cant be nice and just issue warnings

starcraft 2 is about to consume my life starting tomorrow

Omni

BRoomer
yea jaspers 2nd job probably isn't going down anymore

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Sure, i was asking people where u were to take ur money, guess ur just all talk..

P.S dont ask to multi quote cuz i hate doing it.
Are you this stupid offline too?

also I had work Saturday you dumb ***

I mean I def. see the tab multiquote but never got how to use it properly, matter fact never even tried to figure out.

But just found out now, no problem.
^Idiot

황미영

Smash Champion
I was wondering where you were Mero. >:C

Mero is just a FOB and likes to take your money when able. ;D So no need to insult him.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering where you were Mero. >:C

Mero is just a FOB and likes to take your money when able. ;D So no need to insult him.
Sorry kishiru, tenia que irme de florida o me ibana arrestar :<

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
SOVA, you talk too much, im telling u now so u get it clear, we better not meet in a tourney cuz I will make u shut up by force, and take it as u want, get anyone to defend u, or get ur momma.
lets see if u gonna talk like that in front of my face.

and by the way, giving me infractions doesnt hurt me, as u can see, i only have 54 posts which means i barely go to smashboards, so i wouldnt care.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
SOVA, you talk too much, im telling u now so u get it clear, we better not meet in a tourney cuz I will make u shut up by force, and take it as u want, get anyone to defend u, or get ur momma.
lets see if u gonna talk like that in front of my face.

and by the way, giving me infractions doesnt hurt me, as u can see, i only have 54 posts which means i barely go to smashboards, so i wouldnt care.
Just a FYI, I don't talk **** in person. I do on the boards cuz its fun and there isn't anything else on here to do. This ain't MySpace lol, but if its that serious I will stop

and apparently you are one serious mutha fukka since you wanna use force LMAO

that's fine live that thug life LOL

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Just a FYI, I don't talk **** in person. I do on the boards cuz its fun and there isn't anything else on here to do. This ain't MySpace lol, but if its that serious I will stop loool

and apparently you are one serious mutha fukka since you wanna use force LMAO

that's fine live that thug life LOL
I am chill in real life, but i dont let anyone to try to intimidate me, Atomsk did the same thing ur doing right now on internet, when i met him at MLG orlando i went to his face and told him wtf hes gonna do, he pussied out, terry was another one who didnt do anything, razer and now im waiting for Anti. stay on my good side instead of talkin crap cuz i have no idea who the **** u are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom