• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woo Cru Presents: "You Got Tipped" - Apr 17th (Updates!)

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
Okay, Team Scrubtowne (that's Schwa, Nest, and Mars) is in for sure. We can probably bring two setups, definitely at least one. I'll give Lou a call and see if he wants to carpool.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Um I lost my ride for this tourney.. would some1 be able to come get me? I can get picked up anytime.

EDIT: I live in strongsville and will definately help pay for gas

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
So Lou told me he's in Chicago and the rest of Springfield is going to play Halo. This means I still have a seat open for people in Columbus who are close to 315 and north of 670.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
bboy, PM me your address. I didn't realilze this was at 4... how many people we got showin up?

We just have me and fromundaman from akron

Anthonysmash

Smash Apprentice
yea scott, that's right, and your gonna get johned for deciding 60% 40% on doubles lol, and there was something else you ****ed up on.... gg

anyway thanks everybody for coming, i'm the screaming ******* that ran brackets, so nice to meet you all, hope to see you again

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
um teams
1ST Glov +beegs
2Nd ITT and cpu

Um singles i think it waas
1ST itt
2Nd Bboy
3RD mars i think?
Yeah That is right.

Shoutouts:
Beegs- Thanks for holding this and you need to get back in the groove of things
Vince- You're a great teamate I'll miss ya when you go to Cali. And for going Falcon and Winning.
ITT- Good matches I'm gonna take a set off you one day..lol.. that car ride $55 and waited like 1 hour 20 minutes for the gas and more than that just on the side of the road rofl.
Mars- Good Games nice Snake, that Metaknight match need to find its way on youtube aha - I think it was a wii from Scrubtowne so if you can find out and tell me if you have it. ill give u my wii code so u can send it to me unless u put it on Youtube
Sole- GJ you beat someone over the age of 8
Other ppl I played in friendlies and the tourney that made it fun.

Doubles teams b4 the tourney was boss

Results went like this for singles

1st. ITT
2nd BBOY
3rd Mars
4th Beegs
5th Glov
6th CPU

I'll do what characters they used a bit later. The teams was also correct too!

King~

Smash Champion
good ish ITT, feel beter u finally didnt place thrid or a number with 3 in it:bee:

hope i can mak eht enext tourney you guys throw

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Stupid gas tank and needing to be filled all the time...

Shoutouts:

BBoy - GGs, those matches definitely helped me get better in the diddy matchup, nice job in the tourney
Beegs - I'm kinda glad I didn't have to fight you. Step up your singles game. Also, crazy freakin weekend was totally awesome.
CPU - thx for teamin with me and headin up here saturday night. GGs, had fun
Mars - GGs I can't believe I got a jab lock against the blocks on you. Nice snake u should come to more tournies
Glov - Nice job in doubles and also thanks for comin up on Saturday, very tired yet very fun matches saturday.
Sole - u beat someone older than 8! woot!

Everyone else, GGs, fun tourrnament.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*sigh* One of these days I'll learn to win a set...

Shoutouts:

-Beegs: Thanks for holding this, and try to get some more practice in. Also, next time I see you, I'd like to get more friendlies in. I need to perfect a second for Marth.
-ITT: Fill your gas tank next time! Also, I still need to get some friendlies in with you. I'm still clueless against Sonic.
-BBoy: thanks for the advice and encouragement. I'd have liked to play against you a bit more as well. Ah well, next time.
-Team Scrubtown: You were our Kryptonite... GJ though!
-CPU: Really fun matches! Thanks very much for the G&W matchup experience (you need more Dtilt though I think.).
-Nest: You have a very good ZSS, but I know that matchup really well. I would suggest more Dtilt/Utilt to Uair chains.
-The Kirby/TL player: Sorry, I forgot your name/pseudonym, but hopefully all those tips helped.

All in all, a very fun tourny. GGs all!

-Beegs: Thanks for holding this, and try to get some more practice in. Also, next time I see you, I'd like to get more friendlies in. I need to perfect a second for Marth.
To everyone who said this, I will and now that I'm getting Saturday's off, I plan to be practicing twice as hard as before.

Trust me, and I know ITT does!

Top Bottom