• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's Laser Possibly Chargable?

EToaster

Smash Apprentice
From what I've seen in two videos of Wolf, it looks like it might be. It seems like he pauses and starts charging for a split second before releasing sometimes when he uses it. It might just be my imagination though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
From what I know, it's like Falco's laser but stronger and has less distance

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Well, while we are on the topic, are we sure it doesn't have any unique properiities period?

I mean... the animation is a littel frustrating. I was thinking about it earlier. He steps, he shoots, he steps back, pulls gun away, repeat.

There is no rapid fire animation!

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman
Well, while we are on the topic, are we sure it doesn't have any unique properiities period?

I mean... the animation is a littel frustrating. I was thinking about it earlier. He steps, he shoots, he steps back, pulls gun away, repeat.

There is no rapid fire animation!
If it had rapid fire animation it'd be OP. It deals 5-6% dmg and causes the opponent to flinch.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
It's not Rapidfire capable. It is spammed in the "Best Wolf" video. It does seem a bit effective with a short hop ala SHL, but, since "B" l canceling is out, meh. We'll see.

Relhots

Smash Lord
You know what would suck??? If the gun blew up after spamming...(like that one guy said on BC.com, about fox's laser...
)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
On that note, is that true about Fox's laser?

On another note, that won't be possible with Wolf's blaster as we know it isn't chargeable and I think safely come to the conclusion it isn't spammable. Not in the since of like, Fox and Falco spam.

Relhots

Smash Lord
On that note, is that true about Fox's laser?

On another note, that won't be possible with Wolf's blaster as we know it isn't chargeable and I think safely come to the conclusion it isn't spammable. Not in the since of like, Fox and Falco spam.
I don't think its true...i hope...

To me it really seems like Wolf is throwing something rather than shooting something...must be the quality of the vids...

Roman.

Smash Champion
I think it's more effective with the SH because of how much lag it produces if you just stand there. Being able to move around can set mindgames so they get hit and will help you be mobile so you're not just a sitting duck.

Relhots

Smash Lord
I think it's more effective with the SH because of how much lag it produces if you just stand there. Being able to move around can set mindgames so they get hit and will help you be mobile so you're not just a sitting duck.
The best mindgame is to do nothing so they think that they are too pathetic for you to play mindgames with them...so then they get mad and they don't think and they lose...

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
No. No move should be spammed, ever! Not competitively anyways.

All moves should be used in moderation and when the situation calls for it. Not just the best moves, or worse moves, or some of the good ones but never the bad ones, all moves should be used in moderation.

ESPECIALLY the good ones.

JCav

Smash Lord
well, the move does not look spammable at all simply because it is just too slow. falco didnt have to draw his gun but he would just shoot, wolf has pre-lag by drawing his gun. i just want to see if u can SHL because if it is, then u can move and do it

Relhots

Smash Lord
well, the move does not look spammable at all simply because it is just too slow. falco didnt have to draw his gun but he would just shoot, wolf has pre-lag by drawing his gun. i just want to see if u can SHL because if it is, then u can move and do it
you can SHL with wolf yes...im 85% sure of it...

Wishy

Smash Rookie
Just randomly throwing this out there, but it's really laggy because he's taking the gun off of his back, firing, the returning it. <_<

Maph

Smash Cadet
Personally I'm a little disappointed at it's range. I would've liked it to go just a wee bit farther.

Top Bottom