• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'donnell IS Vegeta.

The Last Yoshi

Smash Rookie
Its not important, I know, but this is my thread so here goes:

Both referred to as high ranking by stature as well as rank by being titled: Lord

(Lord O'donnell and Lord Vegeta)

Both have a transparent ear/eye apparatus (scouter).

Very similar armor shapes (note the shoulder:head ratio)

Both have really tall heads accentuated by taller, spiky hair going straight up through the middle.

Both are very good at what they do and still end up failing somehow.

Both lead a small elite group that is slowly fazed out of immediate importance.

Both slowly end up siding with the protagonist (this becomes much more obviously apparent for Wolf in Star Fox Command).

Watch the first fight between Vegeta and Goku in DBZ season 1 and then look at Wolf's move set, especially his dAir. Most truly Vegeta's dAir as well.

Both constantly irritated and are written to be begrudgingly benevolent when a character developing moment arrives.

Yup. Its like they are friggin twins or something. Except not at all.

[/stupid]

p.s. They are both SPACE ANIMALS.

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man

Both referred to as high ranking by stature as well as rank by being titled: Lord

Both have really tall heads accentuated by taller, spiky hair going straight up through the middle.

Both slowly end up siding with the protagonist (this becomes much more obviously apparent for Wolf in Star Fox Command).

Watch the first fight between Vegeta and Goku in DBZ season 1 and then look at Wolf's move set, especially his dAir. Most truly Vegeta's dAir as well.

Both constantly irritated and are written to be begrudgingly benevolent when a character developing moment arrives.

[/stupid]

I know what ya mean. i watched dragonball z and when i first seen wolf in starfox assault i though is this like the vegeta of the lylat system .i wonder what would happen if dragonball Z met Starfox and when Wolf and Vegeta see each other they might say "What the Heck he stole my look.

Juicy

Smash Apprentice
also both have/had a tail.... yea not really important, but you know. also vegeta is my favorite character from DBZ so i dont see this a bad thing.

so when do we see a yellow glowing wolf?

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot

[/stupid]

you're right, but wolf's stronger than ss4 gogeta:laugh::bee::lick::p:chuckle:

orintemple

Smash Lord
When I came in here I thought you were gonna say that Wolf's English VA was going to be Vegeta's Englosh VA...

That would be something eh?

JCav

Smash Lord
Welcome To Super Vegeta's

Big Bang Attack

Welcome To Oblivion

Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

Flow Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Yoshi

[/stupid]

"you're right, but wolf's stronger than ss4 gogeta"

true dat!

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Let's see... Star Goku 64...
"I... can't... lose!"
"You're good, but I'm better!"
"What? Is that all you've got?"
"You're not so tough!"
"No way, I don't believe it!"
"Looks like we win today"

Yep, I guess it's true. They are very similar, these lines could easily be applied to Vegeta.

altir

Smash Apprentice
but if wolf is vegeta then that would mean.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!

IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!!!!

The Last Yoshi

Smash Rookie
Yeah, and Wolf is the prince of all saiyans. Who else thinks Wolf looks like the best character out of the three SF reps?
Wolf is definitely awesome looking and the prince of all Saiyans... but I have to hand it to nintendo for making Falco look the way he does. I thought he was going to look a lot worse but he actually looks even better than before (imo).

Luz

Smash Apprentice
Definitely twins. I just wish that Nappa was with Wolf, he would be the best playable character ever XD

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
This is probably the reason I want to main him. Because he is the Vegeta of Starfox xD

it's the same reason why I (don't hate me) Like Shadow the Hedgehog and wanted him in brawl because he's like Vegeta as well. xD

Shahzad

Smash Rookie
Haha, i thought the same thing as soon as i saw his look, the armor and the scouter thing. Also his character is very similar.

Why do i always flock to the villain turned hero/anti-heroes.

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how much of this is really true. They didn't have anything to really base the characters on, so popular anime seems to be a good start.
This totally makes me like Wolf more. I was always a big Vegeta fan... even if he was much uglier than Goku.

Thinking about it now... these days I'd probably go to Goku. Guess I'll be Fox.

It's too bad Mario got the Kamehameha Wave though.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
except wolf sound like a friggin texan in brawl british in 64 and i don't even know in assault oh yeah and he's a anthro-wolf

Top Bottom