• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaid

Smash Master
My greatest accomplishment, though, was jumping from one plane to the one chasing it, without a booster pack. (Juggling 3 controllers was a pain, though.)

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
You should really try this stuff when playing with some friends. Its great stuff but for now, lets get this thread back on topic.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Yeah it'd be much simpler if you played with oters, me n my friend used to do crazy stunts all the time (did you know a landmaster can actually go higher than an arwing can?) The fact that the sniper rifle is so horrific in bullet speed and you can't move whilst aiming combined with no fall damage took the fun out of the game. I hope they make a sequal though, it has the potential to be great. Anyway back to topic, Wolf for Brawl oh yeah!

kaid

Smash Master
Demon sniper from the wing of an arwnig is fun, but you REALLY need to watch your aim, and make sure the driver knows what they are doing.

Wolf for brawl... after Krystal.

REØ

Smash Lord
Pit 42 said:
Don't you guys want Slippy or Peppy?
Nah, I don't think I would want an old rabbit, and an annoying frog in there.

I hope they add Wolf in brawl, I can imagine what moves he could be using.

charburner6

Smash Apprentice
wolfs blaster should be a little faster than falcos and have falcos same knockback, but move very slow in the air. it shuld also be able to charge up like in starfox assault and be about half the strength of samus's charge beam.(the charge speen of wolfs blaster should also be 2x faster than samus's charge speed)

Shark X

Smash Lord
Krystals chances are bigger than Wolf's, which is why I want Wolf in more. Once he's in, I don't have to worry about is slightly low chance (compared to Diddy and Krystal) in Brawl or any future game.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Kaid, You have WAY too much time on your hands. Now onto Wolf.
He fits into the game series well just give him an Assault moveset and your good. All he really needs is a good set for close range attacks and he'd be perfect.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
I made a kickass B moveset on page 16. Thats all that really matters. Anyone can throw in some kicks, punches, ect....

Deka~Fox

Smash Cadet
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I didn't really see too much from the move-set you mentioned, but I do know that there was one move on the first page called "Dead Eye" that seemed really cool.

I'm all for Wolf being in the game.

charburner6

Smash Apprentice
up a-a powerful handspring flip move that look just like sonics really strong move from sonic battle that sends the other guy fly

forward a-fox's forward a from ssb64

down a-same as fox's and falco's with sohrter reach, more lag, but has power equivalent to fox's up a

upair- a drill kick similar to samus's and makes the opponent go flying on the last hit

downair- a spike like falcos except slightly weaker, and takes a few frmes to come out(light cfalcons dair)
forward air- just like fox's upair except sidways and slightly more power

backair-just like faco and fox's, except weaker with more range

nuetral air-quickly does a full flip in the air and attacks all sideswith minimal lag

nuetral b- a blasterjust like falco's and fox's, has rapidfire like fox, has the same knockback as falco, but does no damage at all his blaster will be so fast that it can shoot 2 lasers at a time in an shl. his blaster should be able to charge at 2x the speed of samus, and does half the damage and knoxkback of samus's charge beam

forward b-like falco phantasm except homes in on the opponents movements, does low damag, sends opponent straight down, and can jump and do up b afterwards but cant do the move again afterwards. great for edgegaurding.BUT when used for spiking the opponent has to be at at least 100% or else they can jump in time and do up b and make it back.the problem with this move is that if you miss,you become unable to jump or do an attack if you are in the air, and when you hit the ground it takes exactly 1 second to be able to move again. if you do the move on the ground and miss, the lag is 1.5 x longer thn the lag of bowsers forward a.

up b-like fire fox, except the fire is blue and burns the opponent just like pkfire and the opponent cant move while burned. the move has the same distance as fire fox only takes half the time of fire fox to attack and it also moves faster in the air. the move has no knockback unlike fire fox and firebird.

downb-shine. a shine that when used on the ground sends the opponent straight up for comboing like falco and when used in the air has the same affect as fox's shine so you can shinespike. it is the same speed as falco and fox's shineand can be jumped/wavedashed out of. the problem is that the shine breaks very fast and you become dazed as if your ahield broke.(1 fully charged samus charge beam will break the shine but still returns it. five of fox or falco's lasers will break it, and it takes 3 seconds for a shine to fully replenish if you get hit with a projectile and disengage the shine and do it again.if you get hit physically(not with a projectil) within the first frame of the shine, the shine will break.
forward throw-same as falco and fax's but sends the opponent slightly up so fastfallers can be chain throwed.

up throw- throws the opponent high enough so that they cant be chain throwed, but and arial move can be performed on them, distance throwed never changes no matter what the percent. the opponent can di a little bit to try to avoid being hit by an arial.there is no laser involved in this throw

back throw- same exact thing as falco and fox, and the opponent cannot be chain throwed and they can avoid being combo'd easily.intead of the lasers doing no damage the actually do damage in the throw just like falco and fox. the special thing is that if you charged up your laser it will the charged shot will fire at the opponent instead of the normal two shots.

down throw- same as falco and fox except wolf jumps very high above the opponent and shoots lasers. this means that it is not as easy as falco or fox to do combos of of the throw, but if you charged up the laser the charged shot will fire.

standing nuetral a- same as falco and fox except does repeated punches insted of kicks

Wolfs jump resembles fox's and he can jump a little higher than fox but not nearly as high as falco.

Wolf is slower than fox but faster than falco(which means there in very little speed differencce between wolf and falco or fox.

wolfs recovery is just as bad as falco but he doesent get knocked back as far as falco or fox. he can be knockbacked only as far as ganondorf can. he is a fastfaller but falls only slighly slower than falco and fox. it is just as easy to short hop with wolf as it is to falco. wolfs disadvantage is that his wavedash sucks. his airdoge and sidestep is the same as fox. it takes him the exact time it takes falco to leave the ground after press the jump button.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Wolf won't be in Brawl. He would just end up being a lame clone of fox. If anyone is in, it will be Krystal with her staff.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Now, hold the phone. I consider myself a strong Krystal supporter, but I still say Wolf has a good chance of both making it and of not being a clone. The only difference between him and Krystal is that she has almost zero clone chance, while Wolf's about 40%.

That said, I really hope the both get in. If only one makes it, I'll be a little disappointed (but still satisfied) if it's Wolf.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Here's what they're gonna do. They're going get a dart board. The left side its going say "Wolf" and the right side its gonna say "Krystal." The bullseye will be labled "both" and everything outside is gonna be labled "**** it" They will drink Sakauri under the table and give him 5 darts and whatever he hits first on the board will be in the game......or they could just decide normally. But I like my idea better.

charburner6

Smash Apprentice
you people need to stop bein so mean to slippy beforea street gang of frogs come at ur house and eat you.

iiamjosh

Smash Rookie
SideEffect001 said:
Wolf would be sweet. But would he have a shine as well? If so, I wonder which way you would go if hit by it...

Since Falco shines up and Fox shines to the sides then Wolf could have... diaganol. But I doubt he would even get a shine since he's on a different team rivaling star fox haha.

TAMASHI

Smash Apprentice
I say have Wolf in Brawl as well...but with a completely different move set. He's Fox's supposed rival and a different moveset would fit him the best.

King Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
Zodiak-Lucien said:
if he knocked them diagonal they it wouldnt be that useful on most characters since it would be very easy to DI I would assume
Or it could spike down-wards but be hell to pull off like y.links down air and be metero cancelled and if it wasnt done right it would knock you up like falcos but not nearly as hi.

chansen

Smash Lord
Just give him fox's Smash from SSB, the dropkick anf make his wavedash the best of the three, with some sort of spike available of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom