• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Mains going to MLG Columbus?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
He isn't bad at grabbing. He's actually very good. I don't see where he made any glaring mistakes at all. I think u're being wayyy too critical of him, or just not giving me enough credit.

I actually uploaded those vids just to show TKD that wolf doesn't lose to d3 2:8
The matchup is more closer to 30-70 or 35-65 in my opinion, but not 20-80.

tekkie

Smash Master
The matchup is more closer to 30-70 or 35-65 in my opinion, but not 20-80.
20-80 is pretty insane, 30-70 or 35-65 for sure

oh yeah topic mctopic topic DSF didnt go to columbus, choice must have drank some funky punch or something. also mlg hasnt updated their farking bracket

D

Deleted member

So I won in Round 1 of the losers bracket against DJ Asakura(Diddy). That was an intense match! I was seriously shaking!!

Round 2 I fought Iskascribble, and lost, but put up a fight. I took him to his last stock in the second match and almost had him! I really want to fight him again.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
So I won in Round 1 of the losers bracket against DJ Asakura(Diddy). That was an intense match! I was seriously shaking!!

Round 2 I fought Iskascribble, and lost, but put up a fight. I took him to his last stock in the second match and almost had him! I really want to fight him again.
I think when any smasher loses a match they get a Vegeta complex and want to hunt down everyone they lose to. lmao

D

Deleted member

It's very true! I want a rematch against scribble NOW!!!!

tekkie

Smash Master
I think when any smasher loses a match they get a Vegeta complex and want to hunt down everyone they lose to. lmao
srsly

also according to the results thread choice went straight falco

**** you and your viable character choice :p

tekkie

Smash Master
does the filter filter **** or did i really type ****?

edit: DAMMMMMN

wtf every time i type DAAAAAMN everyone'll think it's tha eff werd

Bead

Smash Ace
So had to miss out on Winners round 1 due to wedding.
Sat morning I played Distant Love (???) who played Link (lol) 2-0'd him
Then next match was against a former NEOH, now OUGA, Sole (ZSS)
First match he beat me, due to my inexperience in the match up and mis judging the crazy disjointed hitbox and range of over B. Next game I 2 stocked him. Next game he counter picked me to Lylat with a pocket Snake. About 30 seconds in I get knocked off the edge and the stage sticks up a big middle finger. =( So I'm down a stock. I try my best and am able to get him down to his last stock. He beats me 2-1 =(

D

Deleted member

Yeah, which is disappointing.
The results thread says Wolf/Falco, so he must have been playing him somewhat.

Which is awesome.

Also, shout out to Luminoth, Bead, and Sumer!! I was great meeting you guys and getting to hang out. Thanks also to Bead to introducing me to NEOH. I will definitely be seeing the group again soon!

Bead

Smash Ace
Also, shout out to Luminoth, Bead, and Sumer!! I was great meeting you guys and getting to hang out. Thanks also to Bead to introducing me to NEOH. I will definitely be seeing the group again soon!
come to a smashfest after your finals and all that

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
The results thread says Wolf/Falco, so he must have been playing him somewhat.

Which is awesome.

twas awesome dude :D it's too bad we didn't get to play some dittos!

i got lain in round 2 of winners, did decent against him, but i lost haha. i played zelda instead of wolf though. then in losers round 2 i played wakka (diddy) and took him to game 3, but lost in the end.

overall this was an awesome experience though! it was too fun playing there and meeting everyone!

Choice

Smash Champion
columbus was so much fun! i went about halfsies wolf/falco, not falcon as i heard the twitter updates sometimes said. met tons of cool people, had some good games. kain is a beast (and he owes me a muffin). MLG throws amazing tourneys, i wish you all could have gone.

one big beef that i had though, was how the sky in ohio did not tell you what the weather was going to be like. i dehfintely guessed wrong more than once, two times resulting in me being mad wet.

pretty amazing trip, then afterwards i came home to some rich brownies. chocolate brownies. sgcb.

rvkevin

Smash Lord
one big beef that i had though, was how the sky in ohio did not tell you what the weather was going to be like. i dehfintely guessed wrong more than once, two times resulting in me being mad wet.
That's what the cows are for.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
columbus was so much fun! I went about halfsies wolf/falco, not falcon as i heard the twitter updates sometimes said. Met tons of cool people, had some good games. Kain is a beast (and he owes me a muffin). Mlg throws amazing tourneys, i wish you all could have gone.

One big beef that i had though, was how the sky in ohio did not tell you what the weather was going to be like. I dehfintely guessed wrong more than once, two times resulting in me being mad wet.

Pretty amazing trip, then afterwards i came home to some rich brownies. Chocolate brownies. Sgcb.

^trollllllllllllllllllllllllll

dj asakura

Smash Ace

I promise I didn't name search to find this, haha.

That match was absolutely intense, I was shaking too. BF could have gone either way, last hit match for sure. Great games man. Hopefully I can play you again (friendlies or otherwise) at another tournament :)

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Top Bottom