• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf is not a clone of Fox and Falco.

Sariku

Smash Master
Wolf is not a clone of Fox and Falco; Fox and Falco are clones of Wolf.

Wolf does not have a Red Landmaster; Wolf has the Landmaster. Fox and Falco have the Blue Landmaster.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Actually, Fox is a clone of Falco, Falco is a clone of Wolf, and Wolf is a clone of Fox.

Meaning that the TRUE Space fighter is Falcon. They're all clones of the good cap'n!

Maph

Smash Cadet
What about Samus? Or Kirby?

Both are terrific space fighters.

Edit: I've never actually played the Mother series, but don't they at some point go into space? So we've also got Ness, and Lucas contending.

Prinkachu

Smash Cadet
Wolf is a clone of Peppy, he was going to be the only Star Fox character at the start, but he was cut and they gave Wolf his moveset, then they added Fox and Falco.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
It's true. I saw it on GameFaqs. A few people had mentioned it on GameFaqs, but I never believed it untill Mooaaarrposts2 confirmed the story.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Fox and Falco are clones of Bill and Bill is a clone of Wolf who is a clone of Sakurai!
OMG!!! HE FIGURED OUT THE SECRET!!!!! but there is something wrong with it...Sakurai is a clone of slippy, who is not a clone of Arnold Schwarzenegger...:laugh: but Slippy is a clone of Michael Jackson...seriously...

Sariku

Smash Master
Fox and Falco are clones of Bill and Bill is a clone of Wolf who is a clone of Sakurai!
Lies will not make you popular. Wolf > Sakurai. Sakurai is the clone of Wolf, why else would Wolf be in the game? If Sakurai got to make it himself, there would be Krystal and other hot chicks half naked with poll dance final smashes. Geez, that practically confirms Wolf is the original >.>

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
Lies will not make you popular. Wolf > Sakurai. Sakurai is the clone of Wolf, why else would Wolf be in the game? If Sakurai got to make it himself, there would be Krystal and other hot chicks half naked with poll dance final smashes. Geez, that practically confirms Wolf is the original >.>
I knew it! Darn you Wolf!:mad: I wanted half naked chicks for brawl!:urg:

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
All I have to say right now is....Wolf...is....God.......

I mean Chuck Norris is gettn old, someone needs to take his place! Why not good ol' O'Donnel?

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
Because we already got the good ol' Captain, CAPTAIN POPO FALCON, to take Chuck Norris.

n00b.
Nah your just lucky Wolf wasnt part of any of that series. 'Cuz if he was, well...lets just say that the story wouldnt of ended well for good ol' Captain.

CUZ

WOLF

CAN

SHINE

SPIKE!!! HAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT ALL YOU NOT WOLF MAINERS!

DannyMDEFactor

Smash Cadet
Wolf O'Donnell is NOT a clone of Fox or Falco, last time I checked they're all different species, besides they don't even look alike. :B

PanamaConMan

Smash Cadet
Wolf is not a clone of Fox and Falco; Fox and Falco are clones of Wolf.

Wolf does not have a Red Landmaster; Wolf has the Landmaster. Fox and Falco have the Blue Landmaster.
No, Wolf is a piece of **** clone who has to rely on his greatest enemy to supply him with a moveset. Wolf is a bad addition to brawl, fox(one of the most over used characters) does not need a freaking 2nd clone. Wolf probably payed Fox 50 million dollars to borrow his spare Landmaster.
Fox craps out Wolf every day because Wolf is just a clone.

I would like my Wolf de-cloned and topped with a bit of individuality Thank You!

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
No, Wolf is a piece of **** clone who has to rely on his greatest enemy to supply him with a moveset. Wolf is a bad addition to brawl, fox(one of the most over used characters) does not need a freaking 2nd clone. Wolf probably payed Fox 50 million dollars to borrow his spare Landmaster.
Fox craps out Wolf every day because Wolf is just a clone.

I would like my Wolf de-cloned and topped with a bit of individuality Thank You!
I really hope this is sarcasm. I not where have you been the last 2 weeks?:psycho:

anoshmo

Smash Rookie
YOU ARE ALL WRONG...
Fox is a clone of Falco, who is a clone of Fox, who would be a clone of Falco, but Fox was in SSB first. BUT...Fox is a clone of Falco because they share the same moves, but Fox is a brown fox and Falco is a blue falcon. THUS... Falco is a clone of Krystal because he is blue, but Krystal isnt in Brawl, and she isnt a bird...MAKING HER a clone of Fox, because she is a fox(?). Falco would be left out as an anthropomorphic bird, not relating to the Starfox team, like Slippy. ON THE OTHER HAND... Slippy could be a clone of Falco, being an amphibian unlike other SF members, like Falco being the only bird. ALTHOUGH...Slippy could also be a clone of Krystal, because blue-furred animals are unrealistic, like the fact of Slippy resembling a Muppet. Krystal, though, does NOT resemble a muppet, and thus must be a clone of Wolf, having no other subjects left. Wolf is a brawler, and Krystal isnt...BUT Fox and Falco are, making Wolf a POSSIBLE clone. Not spending off-time with the team calling saying "Hey Fox, wanna go see Dragon Wars at my place" or "Sup homes. Can ya spare a cup of sugar?" would make him like them...but what do I know? Im just a Filipeno.

Maph

Smash Cadet
Wait, I'm confused, I could've sworn Wolf was just a slightly luigified clone of fox. And thanks for not flaming me, I kinda deserved to be flamed anyways.
No no no no no no no no no.

Wolf is, most definitely his own character. The only thing close to a clone we got in our new characters were Lucas, and even less so Lucario. Wolf is his own character, with his own, unique, AWESOME, moveset.

Do you really think there would be this much hype and support if he were ANOTHER clone?

PanamaConMan

Smash Cadet
Ok, but isn't like WW Link a clone?

And can you give me some examples of how wolf is different, I'm not challenging you I just wanna know, all I know is that his B moves are mostly the same.

Sariku

Smash Master
THIS IS A JOKE THREAD! GAWD.

YOU ARE ALL WRONG...
Fox is a clone of Falco, who is a clone of Fox, who would be a clone of Falco, but Fox was in SSB first. BUT...Fox is a clone of Falco because they share the same moves, but Fox is a brown fox and Falco is a blue falcon. THUS... Falco is a clone of Krystal because he is blue, but Krystal isnt in Brawl, and she isnt a bird...MAKING HER a clone of Fox, because she is a fox(?). Falco would be left out as an anthropomorphic bird, not relating to the Starfox team, like Slippy. ON THE OTHER HAND... Slippy could be a clone of Falco, being an amphibian unlike other SF members, like Falco being the only bird. ALTHOUGH...Slippy could also be a clone of Krystal, because blue-furred animals are unrealistic, like the fact of Slippy resembling a Muppet. Krystal, though, does NOT resemble a muppet, and thus must be a clone of Wolf, having no other subjects left. Wolf is a brawler, and Krystal isnt...BUT Fox and Falco are, making Wolf a POSSIBLE clone. Not spending off-time with the team calling saying "Hey Fox, wanna go see Dragon Wars at my place" or "Sup homes. Can ya spare a cup of sugar?" would make him like them...but what do I know? Im just a Filipeno.
MADE. OF. WIN.

I gravel at your feet...

Maph

Smash Cadet
I don't consider WW Link new the same way I don't consider TP Ganondorf new. It's Young Link with a new look.

Edit: I've really got to use the quote button more often. We at Gamefaqs don't get such privileges.

Sariku

Smash Master
I don't consider WW Link new the same way I don't consider TP Ganondorf new. It's Young Link with a new look.

Edit: I've really got to use the quote button more often. We at Gamefaqs don't get such privedges.
You must be godly. I think you post quite well, but then I hear you come from GameFAQS... people there are freakin' idiots, yet you post with the elegance of a majestic eagle, soaring through the skies...

Welcome to SmashBoards my friend. Welcome to SmashBoards.

Maph

Smash Cadet
You must be godly. I think you post quite well, but then I hear you come from GameFAQS... people there are freakin' idiots, yet you post with the elegance of a majestic eagle, soaring through the skies...

Welcome to SmashBoards my friend. Welcome to SmashBoards.
^^^Quote button in action!^^^

Yes, I hate to say it, but GameFAQs (more specifically the Brawl boards) is a rabble of wild animals with no sense, consideration, or understanding of punctuation and grammar.

I guess it was natural selection. I guess I managed to evolve from the muck, and walk on land. After all, we all came from monkeys (RELIGIOUS ALERT!!! This is merely what I believe. I'm not trying to force my beliefs on anyone here!!! END RELIGIOUS ALERT!!!).

^That right there was probably unnecessary, but I've developed a sixth sense for forum^ posting.

I think a lot of it might have to do with the boards at Wizards. Honestly, it's not just the most civil board I've ever seen, it's the most civil place I've ever seen anywhere. EVER. That's saying a lot for something that exists solely on the internet.

Anyway thank you for the comment. I think it's about time this topic got back on track.

I've never heard Leon's voice outside of SF 64. Is it really that bad?

Sariku

Smash Master
^^^Quote button in action!^^^

Yes, I hate to say it, but GameFAQs (more specifically the Brawl boards) is a rabble of wild animals with no sense, consideration, or understanding of punctuation and grammar.

I guess it was natural selection. I guess I managed to evolve from the muck, and walk on land. After all, we all came from monkeys (RELIGIOUS ALERT!!! This is merely what I believe. I'm not trying to force my beliefs on anyone here!!! END RELIGIOUS ALERT!!!).

^That right there was probably unnecessary, but I've developed a sixth sense for forum^ posting.

I think a lot of it might have to do with the boards at Wizards. Honestly, it's not just the most civil board I've ever seen, it's the most civil place I've ever seen anywhere. EVER. That's saying a lot for something that exists solely on the internet.

Anyway thank you for the comment. I think it's about time this topic got back on track.

I've never heard Leon's voice outside of SF 64. Is it really that bad?
This is a joke thread O.O The only way to get off topic is to not do lame jokes O.O

Anyways, Wolf is the original... "Where is the creator? Destroy! Destroy!"

"What is it saying!?"

_X_

Smash Lord
What came first the chicken or the Fox?

The Fox came first if memory serves, SS64.

Basic move sets of Falco and Wolf were built upon Fox's original move set from 64 Smash, smash moves, specials and such.

Sariku

Smash Master
What came first the chicken or the Fox?

The Fox came first if memory serves, SS64.

Basic move sets of Falco and Wolf were built upon Fox's original move set from 64 Smash, smash moves, specials and such.
Yet Fox is a clone is a Wolf. Master WGS will back me up.

Top Bottom