• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

John102

Smash Cadet
lol, 50 bucks, like san vs xyro. Then whoever loses can hand the other one monopoly money. :laugh:

.AC.

Smash Lord
its happening to anyone regardless of internet connection

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
@ Gheb + Semifer: Semifer, you're right about everything except for one thing: Shine has some frames active for land cancelling :O :O :O .joel (or whatever his name is now, idk) made a thread about it quite some time ago, about shine cancelling, but we don't know what frames it works on and how helpful it is :<

that was edubz playin
Johns.

i'm accepting mm's and donations
If you're accepting MMs, does that mean you've decided to go? :D

:059:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
"[IMPORTANT] Wolf Q&A/Social -- Ish is secretly another JJ alt, don't let the admins know D:"

but the admins are also my alts...

SHHHH DON'T LET MLG KNOW

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Is there something wrong with Wolf's recovery? I cannot do eeeet :(

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
JJ, I had no idea you stalked me this much. I am honored <3 And also going to tempban you, for teh lulz :3

And I refuse to comment on that whole "yellow fever" thing btw.

Actually, I changed my mind. No tempban... for now :bee:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I am honored to be the first woffl to not only be infracted by you, but also banned....

but i know you will never permaban me caz i'm chinese and you have yellow fever

**edit**

any wolf who facebook friends me is subject to embarassing information being revealed on the wolf boards because JJ is bored and loves to stalk people

Btw ishiey, choice has yellow fever too

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I am honored to be the first woffl to not only be infracted by you, but also banned....

but i know you will never permaban me caz i'm chinese and you have yellow fever

**edit**

any wolf who facebook friends me is subject to embarassing information being revealed on the wolf boards because JJ is bored and loves to stalk people
It's not my fault you get lots of hot asian girls because you act fruity :<

lol

castorpollux

Smash Champion
HAHAHAH those girls will not be pleased if they ever find out someone posted that picture in here

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Neither was my father when he stalked me on google and found my full name pop up on SWF, then gave me this whole spiel on how I'm going to get stalked and *****.

What a creep -_- But yeah, point made? :3

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Neither was my father when he stalked me on google and found my full name pop up on SWF, then gave me this whole spiel on how I'm going to get stalked and *****.

What a creep -_- But yeah, point made? :3

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAaH your dad stalked you

i ignored my mom's facebook request

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'll take that as a no lol. But yeah, my dad is a real **** about these things (and goes out of his way to find stuff to ***** about), so although idgaf, please stick to just first names tyvm

EDIT: Just saw what you said about Choice lol, but I already know. He goes to UCB for a reason :p

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
But that's SoCal, so they're not really asian, y'know. Might as well go for a white girl, for reasons I'm not sure I can say on the boards >_>

Also, we post too much in this thread.

Also also, answer my question in the APEX thread D: even though I'll be out of the country until APEX anyways so I won't really get to play Turtle anytime soon >_______>

Also also also, thumbs up @ no parents on facebook :p

castorpollux

Smash Champion
But that's SoCal, so they're not really asian, y'know. Might as well go for a white girl, for reasons I'm not sure I can say on the boards >_>

Also, we post too much in this thread.

Also also, answer my question in the APEX thread D: even though I'll be out of the country until APEX anyways so I won't really get to play Turtle anytime soon >_______>

Also also also, thumbs up @ no parents on facebook :p

i'm not sure if i'll be in the EC by the time Apex starts. I can go back early, but i wouldn't have a place to stay for 1 month before classes start

Top Bottom