• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What other character IRCs are they even competing against though :p

I think Pikachu and Lucario are the only active ones left, right?

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah he is amazing, though I don't like watching a lot of glitched runs, it's cool to see them when they create new routes and stuff like in LOZ and even mm1.

Arda @ Ishiey Ishiey I thought you said I would be the first person to know when I was able to do THIS

:4megaman:

Rizen

Smash Legend
^That speed run inspired me to play LoZ again after all these years. I'm playing the 2nd quest without a guide. At 1st I was dying a lot but I've beaten 2 dungeons and am getting the feel of spacing enemies and controlling Link again. It's fun :)

:4megaman:<-Too good. A lot of the SSB4 icons are cool :4link::4samus::4bowser::4greninja::4kirby::4mario::4luigi::4sheik::4yoshi::4zelda: but Pika looks bloated :4pikachu:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I didn't even know those were up, actually :x haven't been keeping up with the SSB4 parts of the site yet, waiting until there's more concrete content released for the game. Pretty hyped though :3

Rizen

Smash Legend
I bet Wolf will be in SSB4. With all the other returning characters like Lucario and TL it's a safe bet.

PS I beat lv3 of LoZ 2nd quest. Man talk about a cushy dungeon :glare:! I'm able to control Link better now and not dying.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Don't worry lvl 4 will make you frustrated if you don't use a guide.

IMHooo, with LOZ, using a map for the overworld is.....tolerable, but anything else is madface

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Went to Whobo. It was fun. Entered Project M too, cause why not, even if this is only my 3rd day playing it. Couldn't get used to how different Wolf is, so I'm using Sheik, and she's fun.

I like how I played a tourny set against Zero without realizing who I was playing against.

Rizen

Smash Legend
The forums are nearly dead :(. I've been doing better. I got all my stuff moved and am settling in finally.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I just came back from a road trip since I didn't have any finals to take.

It was a much better decision than sitting around and having classmates hate me because they still have to study :p

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lik wht?

I was able to choose my smash 4 main on the menu thing, but then it just sent me a message saying I had a medal for choosing my main before the game came out and no mega man was on it :(

Rizen

Smash Legend
Good stuff Rob :D
I haven't played LoZ much but I did get to level 6 IIRC but it won't let me move the tombstone to enter. It's weird. Also it won't let me bomb the far north area for the secret heart container. I must be doing something wrong for both :ohwell:
I played some SSBB but mostly Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I'm making a playlist of video guides for how to beat the super hard event quest monsters:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEUhD4HDrO2o8-ZGMduqLIzKVTA7dmOgm
and I've been jogging and hiking a lot trying to get in shape.
I found a good PTSD support site so that's been good.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Go get the bracelet. Although, I think you are on the first quest, and if that's the case, they have that unmovable tombstone there as foreshadowing or whatever you wanna call it for where you need to go on the 2nd quest.

If you are on teh 2nd quest, trying blowing the whistle. especially if it's the middle right side of the graveyward.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Go get the bracelet. Although, I think you are on the first quest, and if that's the case, they have that unmovable tombstone there as foreshadowing or whatever you wanna call it for where you need to go on the 2nd quest.

If you are on teh 2nd quest, trying blowing the whistle. especially if it's the middle right side of the graveyward.
Okay, thanks. Yeah I'm on the 2nd quest. I've been really good about not using a guide. I've only checked after I beat a dungeon to see if I missed an item but not how to get it and when I thought I was on the right track but doing something wrong with the graves.

ps I like the word 'graveyward' :awesome:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I should have mentioned this earlier, but I did my m2k impression this past weekend.

I won smash 64 this weekend (kirby), first time I have ever won a smash 64 tournament.
I won melee this weekend (sheik), first time I have won a melee tournament in Nebraska.
I won brawl this weekend (wolf, not m2k) old news
I won pm this weekend (sheik, m2kinda) old news

All tournaments were 10 man round robins.

Tekkie lookin good d00d

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Thanks Niall :3

So it looks like I'll be moving to California preeeeeeeetty damn soon for work. Life moves fast, huh.

Growing up will never not be weird.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I still believe.

Also, Splatoon. Who's hyped? I'm hyped. Like, I'd buy a Wii U just for Splatoon hyped. Except I'll already be buying one for Mario Kart and Smash so I guess I won't get to prove it :p

Rizen

Smash Legend
Happy father's day Rob.
TBH that's one of 2 holidays that depresses me so I'm going to lay low for now.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I bought a WiiU for Mario Kart 8. Definitely going to get my money's worth with all these games coming out.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
I've been schoolin', graduatin', and workin'. And Pokemonin' ALLLL DAY LONG. Cept I'm down now after over 2K hours in Y and 8 boxes of perfect Lv100 mons. Its an obsession.

Now I'm back on Smashboards, speculatin', hatin', desecratin' the Wolf hata's.

I've also been most intensively anticipating the lovely reveal of my good sir Wolfen the 5th, proclaimer of Not Letting Fox Do That, scourge of Lylat, and a true gentleman.

Bully, good sirs, bully.

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ forums, I think Wolf will return. But hypothetically if he doesn't, who will you main then?

Top Bottom