• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Congrats Lumi! :D

I'm still waiting for the day where I start playing consistently and attending enough tournaments to make it on the NJ PR list lol...

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Congrats Lumi! :D

I'm still waiting for the day where I start playing consistently and attending enough tournaments to make it on the NJ PR list lol...

Just lace your $5 dollar footlongs with sleeping pills and offer them to your opponents mid match to beat em'. No one would suspect a thing :troll:.

D

Deleted member

Lumi, you technically should have the 10th spot on the PR. Kel doesn't even live in Ohio anymore.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Thanks Ish. :D

I really don't mind that he's on there. He's a good friend of mine and I understand he wants to be part of OH. He's been here since the melee days and he only moved because his job forced him to.

:phone:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I may get to start going to tournys again cause someone offered to give me rides to events whenever he can now. I also may be switching mains (I'll still at least alt Wolf, no way I'll completely quit him).

tekkie

Smash Master
maining shiek

saying it's pointless to main MK

<3

HEY KRD come to devastation in phoenix it'll be awesome

same with everyone else

<3

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

tekkie

Smash Master
It doesn't surprise me in the least bit. Seen this once before though cause someone posted it here pages back.

Glad to have another person who uses :wolf:.

Would anyone want me to make a video on a "How to play :wolf:"? I kinda want to.
yes we've needed one for years

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm sure this has been posted before

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307336 lol wolf
That makes sense why I can never meteor cancel with Wolf, but am Godly with Marth.

Would anyone want me to make a video on a "How to play :wolf:"? I kinda want to.
I made a video on how to beat scrubs with Wolf/Link/Ness. I've made a "How to beat Sonic" post on the colorado forums. I don't think I could do a "How to play Wolf" video, though.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I have been waiting a while for someone to do the bair roll video, almost did it myself in the last post, Wolf boards aren't active in the summer on saturdays.

earla

Smash Lord
look at marths frame data
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204825

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A LIST LIKE THIS?

are you people NOT interested in knowing how safe our moves are on shield?????????? OR having a list that you are CONFIDENT is accurate and worth studying?

it's so silly u still have 2 lists up and one has fsmash as like 6 frames and one has fsmash as 10.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
The thread that only contains frame data is the correct one, as far as I can tell. I don't know enough about frame data stuffs to do it myself, and afaik the Smash Lab was supposed to take care of these things (as I think I've mentioned before), so I'm just waiting until they do it because I'm not one to badger people :p

But really Auspher, just ask rPSI already. Take one for the team :(

earla

Smash Lord
auspher rPSI frame data plz ACCURATE + shield dis/advan

take one for the team.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
look at marths frame data
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204825

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A LIST LIKE THIS?

are you people NOT interested in knowing how safe our moves are on shield?????????? OR having a list that you are CONFIDENT is accurate and worth studying?

it's so silly u still have 2 lists up and one has fsmash as like 6 frames and one has fsmash as 10.
Fair and Bair are always safe on shield. Why would I need to know anything else?

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, need help quick, how can I abuse wolf camping on distant planet? Any other stuff I should watch on it? How good is it for wolf?

Our tournament organizer is making this stage a temporary counter, and since they banned JJ and norfair I wanna see how can I abuse of this :)

D

Deleted member

Why don't you guys ask him. Also, I'm not asking him especially since he's telling you guys to badger me about it.

If you want CORRECT frame data, ask Yikarur.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Fair and bair technically aren't always safe. But generally, well-spaced, yeah.

Distant Planet is stupid. Get lead, shark with uair if you feel like it, sideB to a ledge. Too bad every other character can do this too :p

Auspher, TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM DAMMIT :mad:

rPSI, please? Like... the Smash Lab was supposed to have frame data done months ago. Come on :urg:

What's up Wofl mains?

I have a couple of questions I want to ask and I'd like you guys to help me answer them. They're all related to Norfair by the way.

1) How does your character fare with just the stage? Does your character benefit from the layout and the numerous hazards or do they normally hinder you?
2) How does your character generally fare on this stage against certain matchups? Does he excel in a lot of them and only has a few bad MUs, or is he generally bad on this stage against a large portion of the cast?
3) What are some general strategies for your character on this stage? Controlling the center? Stalling? Staying mobile?
4) Overall, would you say that this stage is mostly good for your character, mostly bad, or depends?

Thanks in advance!

This mass survey across most of the character boards is admin approved.

Top Bottom