• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Power RankingZ: YELLOW FEVER POWER RANKING!!! ONLY 2 SPOTS CAZ NOBDY COMES CLOSE

Laem

Smash Champion
Well I definitely beat you .... There is only a handful of wolves that are even considered a threat /good ....soooo please do stop trying to sound smart because you are an idiot for assuming anything about me/someone you never met !
lmao who is dis *****

and we all know xzax doesnt really play wolf, thats why he's a terrible wolf.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I don't know, he sounds pretty serious when he can probable beat us. I guess we are all screwed now.

Gah777

Smash Lord
soooo please do stop trying to sound smart because you are an idiot for assuming anything about me/someone you never met !
Says the person trying to sound smart and assuming things about people he's never met.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
lol okay guys, time to cut the crap before I lock the thread :p

Rickerdy, I got the joke but it definitely took me a while lmao. Regardless, don't feel sad we're just not always in the mood to be clever xD What's up ;D

:059:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't lock this thread. Even xzax sees the beautiful "organized trolling" of this thread!!!

Gah777

Smash Lord
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ish there's so many random Wolf rankings I want to see before this thread gets closed! (actually I mainly want to see the furriest Wolf PR, but the others would be funny to see too)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
It really isn't some people just to salty aka swimming up in the pacific ocean status

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
or the dead sea o_O ****s so salty you float in it, can't even drown.
but if you drink a mouthful of water you're done

_Kain_

Smash Champion
turtle for 3rd he seems good at it to me. also hes a wolf main. YEA TURTL I SAID IT U A WOLF MAIN!

inb4hesactuallybadatit O_O

Choice

Smash Champion
LOL what a joke xzax and myself can probable beat 80 percent of these wolf boards in mirror...... and for Mexican i think xzax should get higher he still owes me $5 and Mexicans are known for not repaying debt
wow, someone's a little racist.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
turtle for 3rd he seems good at it to me. also hes a wolf main. YEA TURTL I SAID IT U A WOLF MAIN!

inb4hesactuallybadatit O_O
O_O Turtle is also a math major.

He helped me with some Physical Chemistry mathematics last semester rofl.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I don't want to lock this thread either lol, just... anyone who takes this seriously or starts making rude comments should go someplace else, because this is a fun thread :p

:059:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not being on the most Mexican Wofl list while simultaneously eating atole for breakfast makes me a very, very sad wofl.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Can I nominate myself for yellow fever? Because I would totally take a date with a cute asian girl than 5 dollar free lunch.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well Ish is guaranteed number one on Yellow fever PR because he has been very consistent with his results for every season. As you can see on his facebook he has LOTS of asian girls posting on his wall.

Number 2 must be JJ because he is asian and every girl he has dated or desired was asian I think.

3) Kalo (http://s273.photobucket.com/home/kalokross#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ24 <His photobucket)
4) Choice
5) Selfpossessed
6) Edubz
7) K9
8) Lykeios
9) Omniswell
10)

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i like white girls :< asians sound a bit strange during... the act, i know this from experience, or maybe mine was just demented :/

castorpollux

Smash Champion
first girl i liked was white.

AND I AM ASIAN. HOW CAN I HAVE YELLOW FEVER?!

that's just like telling a jewish person that he acts like a jew

**edit**

that asian girl is meh

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Like I said earlier, I should probably be on that list since I've been with 2 and I'm white, but I have a thing for all hot women.

Top Bottom