• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wobbles Infinite...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Haha. Wobbles sounds funny w/all this infinite attention he's getting. Where do you live dude? I'm in LA now for a while, actually. Tryin to get acquainted with the area. Gonna try to get to some tournies 'n stuff where I can. Anyways, waste of a thread, but funny nonetheless. Peace...

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
That's not nice.

I live in Arizona, at Arizona State University in Tempe (which is pretty much right next to Phoenix).

For the record, since there seems to be some confusion on the matter, I'm not actually gay. Sorry if I led people to believe otherwise somehow.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Fair enough. But since I use a gay tactic, I wouldn't want people to just assume. You know how it is.

xeno

Smash Ace
I said "OH!" because I saw it being done.. and holy crap. That's great. Do you merely have to mash grab repeatedly or is de-synching necessary?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
It's a de-synch grab combo. There are numerous instructions on how to do it around the forum, if you choose to investigate further.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Unless you're Sheik, then you're screwed. Hehe.
...I don't actually know why chaingrabbing Sheik is so easy, though I've seen vids of Chu chaingrabbing Sheiks with just the Dsmash...
...*Shrug*
And I think King defended "wobbling" well enough in other closed thread.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
There's really nothing wrong with this tactic.

People got around the WoP.

People have gotten aroung Shine spiking.

People have gotten around infinite lasers.

People who really think this should be banned really need to rethink where Fox Falco Shiek and Marth stand in terms of sheer brokenness.

This tactic could help even those 4 out.

Lixivium

Smash Champion

People who really think this should be banned really need to rethink where Fox Falco Shiek and Marth stand in terms of sheer brokenness.

"Infinite Lasers"? :confused:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Wobbles "demonstrated" this tactic while we were playing once. It is truly inescapable. However, Wobbles can beat you without it. It's just a measure of insurance.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion

... this argument is rediculous... you can't be like "don't get grabbed.." >_>

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
yes u can.

Don't get grabbed and you'll be fine.

There's nothing wrong with this tactic.

if this is gay, then so is fox running around the stage shooting lasers and then finishing with an impossible to get out out of waveshine to UpSmash.

People who play this game and complain need to stop playing cuz it's so pathetic.

Play the game.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL my friend mains ICs and THATS ALL HE DOES. He waits under a platform and when he finally gets you you're dead. He's been doing it since we started playing this game.

Quit whinning.

Smash Master
If the freeze glitch is banned, then I don't see how this is different (except you can't DI out of the kill blow.) For that reason, I think that Nana should only get three tilts per grab. Anyway, IC's are, in my opinion, at the top of god tier now. Nobody plays this game perfectly. One shine won't kill you. 15 lasers won't kill you. One grab (when Nana is living) will kill you. Seeing as how the grab comes out in seven frames and outprioritises every attack, I don't see how being grabbed is avoidable unless the player in question is at a much higher echelon of skill than the Ic's in question. E.g. HugS>Wobbles by far, so he won. Don't take offence, Wobbles, I know you're a cool guy and I would have done the same thing if I was in your position. I'm just saying that this infinite is by far the most cheap move ever created in Smash Brothers because it is inescapable and easy to execute, and I wouldn't be surprised if this move elevated the Ice Climbers to the top of God Tier.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
If the freeze glitch is banned, then I don't see how this is different (except you can't DI out of the kill blow.) For that reason, I think that Nana should only get three tilts per grab. Anyway, IC's are, in my opinion, at the top of god tier now. Nobody plays this game perfectly. One shine won't kill you. 15 lasers won't kill you. One grab (when Nana is living) will kill you. Seeing as how the grab comes out in seven frames and outprioritises every attack, I don't see how being grabbed is avoidable unless the player in question is at a much higher echelon of skill than the Ic's in question. E.g. HugS>Wobbles by far, so he won. Don't take offence, Wobbles, I know you're a cool guy and I would have done the same thing if I was in your position. I'm just saying that this infinite is by far the most cheap move ever created in Smash Brothers because it is inescapable and easy to execute, and I wouldn't be surprised if this move elevated the Ice Climbers to the top of God Tier.
Word .

Top Bottom