• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

With Insane Carzy Guy gone...

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Greetings, inhabitants of the Pichu boards.

As we all know, ICG has recently been super-banned. The reasons of which were quite legitimate in my opinion (though there are plenty of people who deserved it more), and this thread is not about trying to revoke his ban (if you want to help with that, make a thread in "Forum Support".

However, with ICG gone I can imagine there will be a lack of discussions being started here in the Pichu boards, and questions being answered.

So, to the point. I will attempt to keep these boards as lively and organized as possible in his absence. Some of my plans include:
  • Bringing up, contributing and encouraging other players to contribute in discussions.
  • Creating a new video thread that is regularly updated. I will also attempt to provide public critique and advice on any uploaded videos to help better the community's understand of Pichu.
  • Creating and maintaining new player finder thread.
  • Creating a guide for match-ups and stages that everyone can contribute to.
  • Attempting to generate more traffic here through various means.
  • Creating a thread focusing on Pichu's chain-throws, tech-chases, and other grab related stuff.
  • Asking someone to create GIFs of Pichu's hit-boxes and create a frame data thread.

Please note that I am in no way trying to "take over" the Pichu boards, and I hope this thread isn't interpreted as such. My only goal is improvement.

Improvement of Pichu's meta-game.

Improvement of the Pichu boards.

Improvement of Pichu players.

Improvement we can look forward to.

Sincerely, Grim.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Let me link to the thread, just a sec.

EDIT: "Originally Posted by Mic_128
You were banned for continually posting inappropriate content, such as stories about you cutting yourself, stabbing people and your latest on blood fetishes. You were given a number of warnings."

He was referring to this thread with the blood fetishes part, I think: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294585

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Among other things.

Crimson King said to me "I'll be straight with you: he's either super attention whoring or a seriously disturbed individual, and we don't want him on the boards. His last thread was on fetishes (keeping in mind the age for this site is Teen), and he revealed a blood fetish. Considering he's written extensively on stabbing his brother and wanting to murder his best friend with a rock.

He needs help, and we don't need him on our site exposing our members to that."

D

Deleted member

Among other things.

Crimson King said to me "I'll be straight with you: he's either super attention whoring or a seriously disturbed individual, and we don't want him on the boards. His last thread was on fetishes (keeping in mind the age for this site is Teen), and he revealed a blood fetish. Considering he's written extensively on stabbing his brother and wanting to murder his best friend with a rock.

Wait, they thought he meant he had a blood fetish? I think he was refering to me when he was talking about that because i know he doesn't have one, and i do (which he knows and has become obsessed with the fact). o.o

soju

SD God
ICG will live on in all of us, may it be a good thing or a bad thing TT-TT
us pikachu players will miss him dearly

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Among other things.

Omfg... i fine this to be hella funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZSzAYPzfA ;)

Van.

Smash Ace
When you're super banned, is your IP banned? I can't see him not making an alt if its not...

Pi

Smash Hero
He had some posts in the FAQ section or the social thread or something in the general melee section where he expressed some suicidal thoughts, and similarly disturbing thoughts.

I offered a chance to talk, if he were going to talk seriously, he didn't take it

tbh I don't think it was just attention whoring, I believe people -have- met him though

p.s. wtf am i doing here, c ya

Top Bottom