• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but you are promptly shot by hippies and then run over by a stampede of chickens and finally your right hand is eaten by a dingo. You should stick to corrupting wishes.

I wish I had some coffee...right now even.

rovalles

Smash Apprentice
granted but the fist random thought makes you implode.

I wish the obsessed little japanese girl at the anime shop would realize that I'm already taken. (shes really cute and all but truthfully flirting's one thing stalkings another)

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Granted, after mastering archery you decide to see if you can hit the arrow off of your brother's head and you do...but the apple wasnt on your brother's head, he was just pulling out of his pocket and...:mad:

I wish I can blow up this school computer...

<TK1>Hawkeye

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but you are suspended for destroying school property.

I wish that everyone had free DSL or Cable. (depending on preferance)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Granted, but they hog your TV and smash game, and when your not looking one of them starts chewing on the controllcable and other one microwaves your disc and melts your memorycard(s) with a lighter.

I wish there was a tournament next door.

bluelion20

Smash Ace
Granted, but then you have to go visit them.

I wish I hadn't beaten up a kid today, I think I'm gonna get writen up.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted... but it must be stopped again because it needs more work!

I wish I knew if bluelion left his post count at 666 for now on purpose or not.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Your wish is granted but forever can be a long time. You get lost in the eternal time continium and people forget about you being on the thrown. They all start to leave your knigdom and start a new one.

I wish to be the best at all video games.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Granted, your the smartest in your class but everyone else gets jealous and throws gamecube controlllers at you, thanks to the controller's design the right part of the controller poked you in the eye and you are now permanently blind.

I wish I can fvck the **** out of Samus...

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Granted:you get banned however for cussing too much in your post.

I wish I could sit in my room and stare at the wall for the rest of my life.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Granted, you lose addiction at the worst moment ever. Suddenly a smash tournament runs in NYC with 100+tvs. The tourney tells all the people's moms when they are leaving and what time they will get back and everyone gets a free ride to the tourney. Everyone's mother agree's because they get a free trip to an exotic island of their choice and a 3 year membership for an online dating service. Everyone on smashboards is going but you...:(

I wish I can get those ****ed terrorists to stop attacking the US and other allies...

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Granted.But instead of being in the army you find yourself in the marines. They find out you said you want to be all that you can be and jump you.

I wish that my wish couldn't turn into anything bad.

Dale

Smash Ace
Well, you said you wish "your wish" couldn't turn into anything bad right? Well you never actually made a wish in that post that would allow me to not turn it into anything bad. So, in this mass state of confusion your computer explodes sending shards of glass hurtling at you. The glass slices through your soft, fleshy face much like a VolksWagen slices through a flock of Canadian geese. Ok? But unlike the way in which a desk lamp slices through Legos. They are two completely different circumstances, so don't get them confused...

I wish I had to work this week. Can you believe that I actually found a job where I'd rather be there then at home sleeping in my bed?

<TK1>Hawkeye

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but unfortunately you are fired and find a job in a meat-packaging plant where you work for minimum wage 15 hours a day for the rest of your life.

I wish that stupidity was painful.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Granted: but it turns out he likes it and posts more like it.

I wish I had the powers to stop time and turn invisdable. He Heee!

Dale

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
Granted: but it turns out he likes it and posts more like it.
:freak:
Where on God's green Earth did that answer come from. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but that, to me, makes no sense to the previous wish.
So, in that case, your wish is not granted. O.o
And you die, like an insect...slowly

I wish someone would manufacture chocolate bread...it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hawkeye said that he hopes what he said was stupidly painfull. In reguards to your wish.

I said that you liked looking stupid and posted more stupid ones like it. Duh, agian!

Try thinking a little next time before saying something doesn't make any sense.

Let's get back to the topic.... my wish.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Granted but it is bug ridden and wrecks ur PS2, Xbox, or Gamecube(im guessin Gamecube, I DO NOT like the Xbox.) and it will never work again and you have to buy a new one.

I wish all attractive women would be attracted to me.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Granted, but all women are attracted to you since all women are attractive on some way.

I wish that i had a cat.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, you get a cat. But it's a bigcat. A lion to be precise. But don't worry, lions actually make nice pets. Well, for about 2 hours. After 2 hours, they eat you. Have fun.

I wish I could turn music up as loud as I want in my room and no one would care...

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, you gain lots of good luck. In fact, on your toombstone it states: "Only person on earth to die by being struck by lightning while falling out of an office biulding"

I wish Comcast didn't suck so much...

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Granted, but your trip sucks due to lack of organization. And you find out that if you would have gone on friday you would have scored with a really hot chick.

I wish I didn't have so much homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom