• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willvolution 2008 - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.26.08

AfroQT

Smash Master
This tournament will be amazing, with a huge turn-out, AMAZING players, and Guilty gear? Why wouldnt you come?

The only real reason not to come is....

being

SCARED!
(and even then come)
EDIT:
GOT CHA BOI SABIN

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I will MM anyone in Snowboard Kids 2 for the 64.
Seriously, I will.
I could use the money.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
how about lost kingdoms 2 or...street fighter two for the SNES...maybe even streets of rage2 for the sega...i've never played Snowboard kids...but i might take you up on that offer.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
mario strikers charged for wii!!!!

Who want it $50 first to 5

get hype over msc!!

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
why not 50 who do you play with and what stages? How much would you play for? Would you do 2v2s also for money?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
why not 50 who do you play with and what stages? How much would you play for? Would you do 2v2s also for money?
i wouldnt 50 MM in any game. no, i wouldn't 2vs2, cause i dont know anyone else who plays the game

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
There were at most 3 more questions in that post to you GDX. Really I guess the only one that makes a difference is how much but I would like to know who you play and what stages you would consider legal!!

play over wifi right now?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
There were at most 3 more questions in that post to you GDX. Really I guess the only one that makes a difference is how much but I would like to know who you play and what stages you would consider legal!!

play over wifi right now?
lol. its easy to figure out who i play

i dont own the game anymore, so i cant play you over wifi. 1-2 warmup games and i'll be back to my original self. the only stages i really hate playing on is the one thats like all muddy, and the one that randomly takes teammates away after each point. i think that was the desert one. The tornado one isnt that great either

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Diddy?

The dump

Crystal canyon

Tornado?....... Ummmmm I can not think of a stage with tornado. The one with no walls and random cows and cheep cheep flying around? Thunder Island

What about wastelands? The stage with lighting?

I would only consider stages with no help/harm legal. All classics, The vice, The classroom, Galitaica Stadium I think that is all of them. It leaves like 7 I think. There could be 1 or 2 I am missing. Let me know how much. You wanna do this at afros house or at the tourney?

Bowser is my homie in that game Fire Breath for the easy goal!!

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice

AfroQT

Smash Master
DooDAH! i am advancing in Guilty Gear i finally learned to ALWAYS use mats (especially when i land First hit from a slash at the beginning) and how to chain into my super (the punch one, still working on the uppercut sword one). And i got his goodass dust combo down as well as dust setups, now working on the hardslash FRC (i can RC it, and FRC it if it wiffs, but a landing HS FRC is hard i dont have the timing yet, let alone applied it to my gameplay).

AfroQT

Smash Master
**** Doodah come to nexus man! Where do you live? NExt Wednesday i'll pick you up (asssuming you are in lake worth) and takeyou to nexus. Get some guilty gear in, some smash, and most importantly......DDR

AfroQT

Smash Master
Sounds good.

So I play May, Bridget and Jam now.

Get owned ***gets.
Oh doodah, I LOVE YOU.
I still only use Robo-Ky, im not gonna pick up a secondary (who will probably be Jam, but might be Dizzy) until i feel comfortable with where my robo-ky is at.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
mmmm I have leveled up. I will be doing well at this in GG as well as Brawl.

W I L L V O L U T I O N SONS!

gonna be so ballin.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL, I found a GGX cabinet by my house at a tatoo shop called Ink Link and I wasted like $10 in quarters waiting for Sasha's friend to get the butterfly from Silence of the Lambs on her back.

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
I'm making a new stick for this tournament. Tekken 5 Hori stick shell, orange buttons and orange balltop. I haven't decide on the design for the front. And the orange represents Florida, sons!

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm soo excited for this tournament, HYPE HYPE HYPE

Team G(ingerr)money is gonna wreck face!

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if the mariott will have karaoke going on in the lounge like last year.
I will hit that up in a second.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I just realized how late Smash starts for this tournament. I'll probably just find a couch and sleep until it starts... :096:
even then, you're sleeping in the car of your ride along the way

if so, what about getting a room and stuff tons of people to stay for the night, and then leave in the next afternoon.

or hustle equi and afro for their rooms at their houses

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
this is first year he had smash. and the last 2 years had awesome attendance and had multiple days with more games than this year as well.

It isn't a big deal at all. It is located right next to cityplace in west palm. There is plenty to do in the day if you didnt wanna just hang around *shrug*.

I think it is fine.

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
The last two years attendance have been crazy. Like OVER NINE THOUSAND people. Commin on planes and ****

Top Bottom