• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you use your real name or a created name for your Wifi name?

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
5 letters: Kasek. If you can't make more than one online profile (I don'tsee why not), it'll probably be stuck as n00b or Ln00b (when my brother and I were setting up our XBox Live account, we took a LONG time to settle on 'Loser n00b'. Considering how much we dominate in most games, it's funny to hear people cursing the n00b).

4 letters: ...Hmm. I guess I'll go with Mr3, it's what I use at conventions and whatnot. And no, it's not an OP reference.

GhostAnime: .........Sorry, but I just can't think of anything for you. Ghan?

cwal37

Smash Rookie
Cwal37 is my general online tag. So if it's 5 and up definitely that. 4 or less would have to be CON, since that was always what I used in melee.

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably make up a different name for myself on Wi Fi. Not sure what to do, though.

adam350z

Smash Cadet
don't you think for online play you'd have a different name, there aren't that many names you can make with only 5 letters, and there will be tens of thousands of players, so assuming there's a larger letter allowance, I'm using adam350z.

Actually I've been thinking of something more exciting...what do people think about Metallic_Igloo

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Hmm... not sure actually.

Off of my head:
Tenis
HLife
HiLif
Danny
Kirby
Ryoma

I think I like HLife. Ryoma only b/c of my my favorite anime. Yeah HLife sounds good right now, maybe think of more later.

Well I still have this many days to decide:
13 Days til Japan release!!! 30 Days til US release!!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Onyx...

Which is part of the reason I started putting Onyx at the end of my post.. So you know its me when you find some scrub that you beat down every single time you are matched up with him.

-Onyx

pud22

Smash Apprentice
ill prob use Pud seein as my real name would prob get taken in a matter of minutes.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
go with a name i made up and use in all online games....Malkun
Or ill use ValiantVernon, if its only 4 chars ill use Vern like i did in melee

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to make my username the gamertag I have for Xbox Live, Senor Crouch, but seeing how I can only use 5 letters I think I will stick with what I called myself in Melee, Knat. (yes I know I spelled gnat wrong, but that is b/c I have nicknamed the small group of characters that I like to play with the Knats of the Roundtable)

EDIT: Hey, it's my 50th post!

mobilisq

Smash Ace
It'll be the same as what I do now in melee. The name tag will say "RED," and I'll be playing as a blue costumed character.

Talking Curtain

Smash Cadet
Well this is tricky for me...
I'd love to use a direvitive of Talking Curtain...but I think TC is too short...
Although in melee I always used Sage (Sah - Gay) which is japanese for "to move down"(more or less)
So maybe I will stick with that...

bigknuxred

Smash Cadet
I Will Be Known As Knux!

YEAH KNUX IS THE NAME OR I WILL BE BIGKNUXRED IF THAT EVEN FITS hehehe

Reyairia

Smash Champion
My pen-name, Reyairia.
It's what everyone knows me by. You see someone with that name, you automatically know it's me.
(And so far, I haven't had any impersonators)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know anything about this Wifi name or the number of characters you can use, but I will use my most often used identity...

For the 5 character thing though...probably...Psych?

Top Bottom