• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you dress as your fav SSB character at the midnight release?

Fast and Furious

Smash Rookie
If not... who would you LIKE to dress up as?

I know I definately will NOT... but it would be cool to dress up as Samus. I think a Pit costume with styrofoam wings would be hilarious though...

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
No. Not that serious, specially if its 21 degrees or less outside.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
uh yeah i'm dressing up as lucas.

my hair is blond and wild.
i'll wear my blue striped polo or my other striped shirt.
i'll be wearing sneakers and jeans.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
If they actually gave details of the cosplay portion more than two weeks before the release, people would have time to make decent costumes.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
The night of release is actually the weekend of a convention I'm going to, and I'm cosplaying as Luigi, of course. As far as wearing the costume to the release, I seriously doubt it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
haha These costumes always crack me up. I personally don't have the balls to embarrass myself like this, but a toga-wearing Pit with cardboard wings would be priceless.

...or a hot ZSS. No complaints there.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Full disclosure: At the height of Pokemania I was Ash/Red/Pokemon Trainer for Halloween. Homemade costume. It had the Hat, it had some burger king-issued Pokeballs, a pokedex that I got at a wal-mart....

Don't worry, I was 10, thus putting me in the "cute" category and not the "total nerd' category

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Even though I'll be dressing normally, some might confuse me with Captain Falcon.

lol j/k

Two costumes I would love to see though:

Snake and Toon Link.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
And what should I do Sir if my favourite character happens to be Zsamus....... Think about the children!

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
I shall be going as Mr. Game & Watch. In case you're wondering how, I have been developing a machine for the past couple of years that messes with the dimensions of our world. If things stay good to the finish I shall be 2D by the time I go pick my copy.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
im just gonna wear my Old school sonic shirt. Id love to see someone dress up as charizard, zamus(only if ur a hot girl) and it would be hilarious to see someone in a gorrila suit with a DK neck tie =P

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see:
PT. Being all three Pokemon. And the trainer. All at once.

Bowser. How would you even make yourself that big?

Wario. What's the opposite of slim-fast?

R.O.B. Yeah. Just try to pull that one off.

RANDOMASTAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! If you manage to do this, I will worship you for the rest of my life. Pic or it didn't happen, of course.

Irmão Esmagador

Smash Cadet
I'll dress myself in Snake tight suit.

But I want to see a fat Zero Suit Samus.

And don't forget, it's easier to be Mario, because he now wears jeans.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I already look the part of Marth lol

My hair was suppose to be cut in a way base on a character, but she cut it too short in the front. So now I look really close to Marth. I just need to dye my hair blue.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I've dressed up for things before too, but only to purposely look foolish, never because I'm a real fanboy. Pirates of the Carribean 3, Spider-Man 3 and X-Men 3 my entire group of friends and I came up with stupid costumes for midnight showings, and it was really fun just making ***** of ourselves (particularly when one of our cars got pulled over on the way to X-Men...). But dressing up by yourself just because you like a game/book/movie/what have you is... well, nerdy. If you want to, more power to you, but I don't have the gonads to pull it off.

Oh, and the last Harry Potter book we did too. Half of us didn't even get the book, we just wanted to go lol

Top Bottom