• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will smashboards.com change the layout to white like in brawl once it's released?

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
IDK. I hope not. I hate having to look at white backgrounds. Don't be mistaken i like the color white.
I love that little, "ZOMG, I'm not racist, honest!" thing going on at the end of your post there.

I would love to see the Smashboard reborn (resurrected (?)) in a Brawl style as the menus of Brawl I have taken quite a shine too. (I do not know why I said that last bit like Yoda).

Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Neoshade
Its possible. Try giving a suggestion to the admins through PM or something.

I've been here a while, and have seen all the differn't colors. Its been GREEN....and black...and...i cant remember anymore... =(

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
On the bottom left is the "Quick Style Chooser"
I have it on Revolution (black) and intend to keep it that way. (easier on the eyes)

SomeRandomGuy

Smash Journeyman
I would rather have it be a option. Like Avatarspirit (fansite for avatar the last airbender), you can choose several different color schemes (black and red, green and darker green, etc.) I would like the option of having black or white.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
create a poll and see if everyone like it or make an option to select either

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
I should drudge up a mock up site. I really would like to have this site brawlized.

It could remain black....but having a type of brawl theme.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
well seeing as you can choose the skin of this site by the link at the bottom left why not, more customability means better site. Plus I get tired of the major blackness of this site at times.

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see a Brawl theme installed here. It would look cool.

It would have to be good, though, because too many pictures and words at once, along with a white background, can REALLY make your eyes go crazy. I hate that feeling.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Ugh, I HATE the color white on this site. Sometimes it gets half-loaded and everything burns my eyes. KEEP IT THE SAME!

FSLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FSLink
I say, why not? Would be a nice change if skinned right, and people who don't like the change use the old skin.

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
I would rather have it be a option. Like Avatarspirit (fansite for avatar the last airbender), you can choose several different color schemes (black and red, green and darker green, etc.) I would like the option of having black or white.
lol avatarspirit. Distant Horizons was the better Avatar forum before the n00bs invaded and the staff stopped liking fun.

Back on topic, I think a choice would be best. Black/grey is a melee color. White is a brawl/wii in general color. I think an option of a more wii layout would be a good idea.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Well, white wouldn't be so bad when I figured out you can already change to a few colors. Classic Blue, Revolution, and SMASH Blue. Seriously, it's at the bottom left of the screen. Change wouldn't be too bad now then. =]

NintendoGamer88

Smash Cadet
Yes.

Personally, black backgrounds are too dark and are hard on my eyes. I'd love some kind of white/gray scheme option.

*hopes someone important reads this topic*

Pun

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I am on at night in the dark, I cannot see anything! I really would like to see a simple, white scheme. Look at friendcodes.com! It's amazingly easy to see everything!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I would LOVE for this site to stay the way I use (Theme Revolution) If you don't like it, change the theme. But if they make any theme thats not black I will hate it.

My monitor likes to mess with my eyes when I stare at bright colors for a long time.

-Onyx

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
it's more of a greyish color though! meh, if it were white, it better have other colors. nothing but white is kind of an eyesore honestly. thats what I hate about when it snows.

Top Bottom