• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U Version AMA Stream 2nd November, 6PM EST

kiw1

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm kiw1 a fairly decent melee player, today i had the chance to play the most recent build of Super Smahs Bros Wii U!

I'm planning to do an AMA-Stream (date/time TBD, i'm from europe and really want to reach the US-players).

Please tweet your questions to https://twitter.com/Blubby_kiw1

The stream will be on http://www.twitch.tv/oidakiw1

VERY IMPORTANT:
I don't know anything about not-announced-stuff! I didn't have an exclusive Interview with Sukurai or Iwata :p. However i'm probably the only competitve-player who played the almost-final-build, so i can tell you much about the expirience (gameplay) and especially how NintendoAT (Austria) responded question towards future events.

regards, kiw1

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
Would you say Marth's range has been nerfed from Brawl? Hard to tell on 3DS and this would finally put an end to the argument...

Last edited:

kiw1

Smash Apprentice
decided which the time the stream is going to be on.

PLEASE TWEET THE QUESTIONS THANK YOU

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Could someone explain how people get the game when it's not released again? Sorry, I've been living under a rock when it comes to news on this I think.

kiw1

Smash Apprentice
due to lack of interest i cancel the stream, you can just ask questions here.

"Would you say Marth's range has been nerfed from Brawl? Hard to tell on 3DS and this would finally put an end to the argument..."

this is a very subjective topic, since i only really played Melee and PM i really can't tell :/. it feels like it's worse than PM/Melee, can'T say for sure for brawl.

KoM

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ReiTsubomi
3DS FC
2638-0679-1408
From your experiences what would you say is overall better than the 3DS version? Any characters you found yourself liking more now that you have a controller to play them?

Top Bottom