• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Sports Resort - Nintendo Connection Tour '09

Bjay

Smash Lord

http://news.nintendo.com.au/2009/06/its-back-and-bigger-than-ever/

Well like the previous year, this year there will be another Nintendo Connection Tour '09!

Looks like it's going to be a Wii Sports Resort Tour this year.

Bad luck for those that wanted it to be Pokemon.

Dates:
QLD
Carindale 27 & 28 June
Pacific Fair 4 & 5 July

VIC
Southland 9 & 10 July
Fountain Gate 11 & 12 July

NSW
Chatswood 18 & 19 July
Parramatta 25 & 26 July

WA
Carousel 4 & 6 July

SA
Marion 18 & 19 July

NZ
Sylvia Park 8 & 9 August
Nice to see there's a tour for New Zealand this year, not that it really applies to most of us here. :p

So who's going and what dates? I personally should be going to all dates.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll be at Genesis.
Enjoy your Pacific Fair tour.

Wouldn't mind heading along with my pokeymons and winning the Carindale one though rofl.

Zero

Smash Hero
So if I go up on the 18th to Chatswood, who would host me for a night and go to the tourney that Scoot and I are planning for the 19th?

EDIT: Hosting for 3 nights would be good too, need to stay in Sydney for Monday and Tuesday for UNSW Computer Forensics course thingy :]

I bought my Platinum yesterday, b prepard.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
They're giving out the Secret Key for platinum to get the different Rotom forms. I'll probably go, but I don't know if I'll participate what with not owning any current gen Pokemon game (legitimately anyway).

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I love how when there is a tour for anything and everything they always go everywhere in australia... EXCEPT FOR THE ****ING CAPITAL!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Nah. They did Brawl last year.
Platinum will probably be there this time.

When they had Brawl it was terrible. On Laggy HD's.
At least we met Billy through it lol.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I think ill go to this, im more of a Pokemon collector (think i only need like 5 more?) then a battler but iv been somewhat working on an ou team. The key aye i can get me a rotom-wash :)

Sieg

Smash Champion
All I can say to anyone going to the QLD ones is good luck because James will be there and he's pretty much the leader of Pokemon.

Worldwide.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Well looks like it ended up being a Wii Sports Resort tour. =P

Dekar289

Smash Hero
epic fail

new sony and microsoft motion control gimmicks absolutely crap on the wiimote, even with their new attachment (which should have been part of the wiimote in the first place and will no doubt cost at least $50)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
but you can still bring along platinum and get your crappy little rotom key to unlock various equally crap forms of a crap pokeman! =D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
epic fail

new sony and microsoft motion control gimmicks absolutely crap on the wiimote,
Can't speak for the PS3's but the 360 one is just a newfangled eyetoy. I don't see it ever being used for anything "core" How do you turn around in FPS's? Do you have to stand as if you're holding a gun?

Top Bottom