• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi ROB Dittosssss ChiboSempai vs Stingers and HolyNightmare

Sudai

Stuff here
I dislike watching Brawl but I'm curious as to who won which matches, so someone that watched them should give me Winner/Loser and final stock/percent of the winner?

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Just click the links and skip to the last 10-15 seconds or so. If you hate watching even that much (LOL JCAESAR reference) then I don't know yet lol

I just don't want to see any of them using this as evidence for anything related to any kind of rankings (Chibo vs Stingers), as Chibo already said in the past that Wifi doesn't count for them.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
heh, well I guess I'll do it then... 1st match vs stingers was a 3 stock (159%) by chibo, 2nd was a 2 stock ROB vs D3 (113%), Stingers SD finishing it off, against holy, 1st was a 1 stock (172%) win for Holy, 2nd was another 1 stock (40%) for Holy

Second match vs Stingers 1:20 was sexy

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Use Jab to stuff a failed chain grab, Spotdodging gets punished by SURPRISE DASH ATTACK.

TheMike

Smash Lord
ChiboSempai(ROB) vs Stringers(ROB)
Chibo(159%) won 3 stocking Stringers

ChiboSempai(ROB) vs Stringers(DDD)
Chibo with 2 stocks(133%) won

ChiboSempai(ROB) vs HolyNightmare(ROB)
Holy with 1 stock(172%) won

ChiboSempai(ROB) vs HolyNightmare(ROB)
Holy with 1 stock(41%) won

- - - - -

Nice matches, guys ^^

- - - - -

Edit: ****, Fishy did it first =X

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea this doesnt count for rankings, they were just some high profile ROB player matches that i thought everyone would like to see

lol @ those mindgames fishy. thats wifi for ya, i cant pick up a gyro for crap without an airdodge or dash attack. but it all worked in the end :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
The first video looked like stingers wasn't even playing, just casually walking around the stage.

I'll watch the rest later...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
seriously chibo i was not trying in the ditto at all >.>

i banned fd hoping you would use Wario and we wouldn't have to ROB ditto because they're hellishly boring

edit: but you did **** my ddd, i need to work on him :( lawl suicides

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
That first match with Holy was sick, I love how he jurt tripped before killing you. At least you can say you pulled off an unpunished Side-B in there lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I pull off unpunished side Bs all the time lol. I learned to finally use it against diddy effectively. its so obvious when they are gonna throw their bananas and it reflects them and makes diddy trip so in turn he cant punish your overB

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Not staying on the ground long enough to give Diddy an opening to throw bananas at you at all > FAir OoS

Sudai

Stuff here
Wrong. Staying in the air gives Diddy the chance to punish your blind spot. Glidetoss up to force us to react and then punish our reaction.

Really, the best bet is actually to just control his bananas (one in hand, one behind you or one in front of you with a gyro on top of it).

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Good matches. First match vs Holy was really good indeed.

All I noticed is that in the first match, Chibo missed an opportunity to U-tilt or U-smash at around 1:52. At 7:02, spotdodge -> grab would have been the superior option considering Holy was already shielding during the spotdodge.

Seriously though, good ROBs.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Picking up Diddy as a secondary and developing a better banana game than your opponent as a result>one in hand, one behind you or one in front of you with a gyro on top of it

lol but that only works against scrub Diddys

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Winning money by playing scrub Diddys>Picking up Diddy as a secondary and developing a better banana game than your opponent as a result.

I like this game =)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
learning banana control as Diddy isn't going to help you with banana control as ROB wtf

Wrong. Staying in the air gives Diddy the chance to punish your blind spot.
It's not like I'm advocating you double jump and fly around over his head or anything. Nobody takes advantage of ROB's blind spot simply because he single jumped and threw out an FAir.

Last time I suggesting controlling Diddy's own bananas I got told by most people that it was better to just throw them off the stage instead. :rolleyes: At any rate, he has to give you an opening to take them before you can do that. You've gotta get Diddy to give the things up, which is what we were originally talking about, before you can take control and use 'em against him.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
FAir OoS to hit Diddy and catch the banana bouncing off your shield > Side-B.
Why would a Diddy throw a banana so close to you that you could hit the Diddy with fair OOS? Play better Diddys.

Not staying on the ground long enough to give Diddy an opening to throw bananas at you at all > FAir OoS
OPEC called, it wanted to let you know gas prices are on the rise.

Good matches. First match vs Holy was really good indeed.

All I noticed is that in the first match, Chibo missed an opportunity to U-tilt or U-smash at around 1:52. At 7:02, spotdodge -> grab would have been the superior option considering Holy was already shielding during the spotdodge.

Seriously though, good ROBs.
Yea, my biggest habit online is only doing dsmash out of spot dodge, it's quite annoying. I do plenty more options and abuse every freicken usmash opp I get offline, but when I play online it's like half of my brain shuts off lol.

Top Bottom