• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wifi, now

Charoo

Smash Champion
2578-2812-0344

i suck online but I'm super bored right now.

i can use sheik/fox/falcon/charizard/link/ganon/sonic/samus

aim me: xuerarit
message me here or something

I just wanna smaaaaaash

-Mars-

Smash Hero
**** I wish I could play you, but I got a s*** load of homework to do today, i'm up for some friendlies on Friday if your interested though?

Exile724

Smash Cadet
I'll play you anytime I'm on all day so whenever is a good time for you I'll fight.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Sorry boys I got to play the champ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^

Not that it's needed to be said but he's really good and at the early beginning of are matches they were made of pure epic win.

The lag was ...meh, but I could tell he's definitely one of the best sheik I've ever fought ~has someone to look up to now~

He's also in my top 10 of best people I fought...Not that I give them really numbers since we are talking about wifi here.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Sorry boys I got to play the champ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^

Not that it's needed to be said but he's really good and at the early beginning of are matches they were made of pure epic win.

The lag was ...meh, but I could tell he's definitely one of the best sheik I've ever fought ~has someone to look up to now~

He's also in my top 10 of best people I fought...Not that I give them really numbers since we are talking about wifi here.
haha thanks tristan

yeah the beginning was fun then wifi took a toll on me haha

Tristan do some unique stuff that threw me off guard. Due to lag though (no johns), I couldn't punish him even though he keep doing it (especially on that halberd match haha). You gotta play him to see his tricks. Imma copy like 3 of the things he does.

Best part was when I counter pick castle siege with attack song on. I think Tristan knows now why that stage **** haha

Tristan_win

Not dead.
haha thanks tristan

yeah the beginning was fun then wifi took a toll on me haha

Tristan do some unique stuff that threw me off guard. Due to lag though (no johns), I couldn't punish him even though he keep doing it (especially on that halberd match haha). You gotta play him to see his tricks. Imma copy like 3 of the things he does.

Best part was when I counter pick castle siege with attack song on. I think Tristan knows now why that stage **** haha
...yeah

To put it lightly everyone I switch to Zelda because I thought I would have a better chance of winning against him since he was owning my sheik too fast.

...It didn't work >_<

and thanks Charoo when we face each other again (hopefully offline) I'll have a chance to show you the rest of my arsenal of tricks.

Top Bottom