• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi match-up training for us fox mains. Must read.

Lesleyk

Smash Apprentice
Hey guyz, Im back :D
Exams are finally over so Im good to go ;D.
Anyone who wanne do some Fox vs Fox matches so I can train against ditto's ;D ?

DarkAura

Smash Lord
ill play wifi but im not from east coast im from ontario but it's closer than playing sombody from cali
argh nvm lol my wi broke i forgot >.<

-Aka-

Smash Cadet
FC: 1203-9595-2205

Can play: Captain Falcon, Ganon, Olimar, Fox, Jigglypuff, Ness, Lucas, Falco, Luigi, Ike, MK, Kirby, & Donkey Kong.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
FC: 1203-9595-2205

Can play: Captain Falcon, Ganon, Olimar, Fox, Jigglypuff, Ness, Lucas, Falco, Luigi, Ike, MK, Kirby, & Donkey Kong.
guys this is a Fox/Olimar main, he's maad cool. Just doesnt get around much and doesnt have alot of people to practice with, you can definitly count on this guy to play wifi with you and he's good when he wants to be.

-Aka-

Smash Cadet
guys this is a Fox/Olimar main, he's maad cool. Just doesnt get around much and doesnt have alot of people to practice with, you can definitly count on this guy to play wifi with you and he's good when he wants to be.
What's that last part supposed to mean lol

<.<

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
What's that last part supposed to mean lol

<.<
your gonna tell me im wrong? you told me yourself you dont play serious sometimes and dont have a care for the game, but when you do you play good, so yea thats what im sayin lol

guys its friday 5:58 pm and ima be home all day today so if anyone wants to play wifi hit me up on aim : zbxr00kie

DarkAura

Smash Lord
man i just wanna play wifi with one of you guys to see how good my fox is compared to some of yours (meaning i wanna see if my fox can come close to beating rookie, TO joe, Zhamy, or any other well known fox really...)
and aka i might need your help as one of my crew mates seconds olimar and i should CP with marth against him because it's a better match up but i wanna be able to hold my own against him with fox.. not like i cant now but i seriously just wanna **** him when we have that long awaited match

and i have a question... besides ganondorf who's foxes BEST match up ONLINE?

-Aka-

Smash Cadet
man i just wanna play wifi with one of you guys to see how good my fox is compared to some of yours (meaning i wanna see if my fox can come close to beating rookie, TO joe, Zhamy, or any other well known fox really...)
and aka i might need your help as one of my crew mates seconds olimar and i should CP with marth against him because it's a better match up but i wanna be able to hold my own against him with fox.. not like i cant now but i seriously just wanna **** him when we have that long awaited match

I'll play whenever you need me, I normally don't check SWF so getting me on aim is the best way if you want to play. My personal best match up online (with fox) is probably D3 or Snake.

@ Rookie - Yeah, I know I don't normally try but, if you want me to actually try just say the word lol.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i think i should really get AIM... i might go and get it now >.> anyways yeah i can't really use my wii now but i can most likely play for most of tomorrow as im free all day so ill hit you up on aim when i have it

EDIT: cant really get AIM... it's ment for US citizens and im canadian... not a fan of making a fake American identity for an instant messenger

-Aka-

Smash Cadet
It's cool bro. Do you know what time you want to play so I know? I just got done beating some guy with Samus :3 Dair ftw.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord

U had to mention me on the fox boards. Well I mentioned u on the olimar boards! lol

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lmao... bob you have no right to post here AND GIMME CRED FOR THE SIG I MADE YOU IT TOOK ME A WHOLE 10 MINUTES!!!

aka just add me and ill add you >.> i guess we'll cross paths online eventually

-Aka-

Smash Cadet
Alright at least I'll play someone (eventually) that knows what they're doing. I only have a hand full on my wifi list lol.

-Aka-

Smash Cadet
I'm not on wifi too much unless challenged, or summoned. I'll check every so often now I guess but won't be on like all day waiting lol.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Top Bottom