• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wiegraf Too Good, Ft. Lee NJ, 1-2-10

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
TO BIG M: you didn't gimp me at all, i slid offstage and air dodged. As far as im concerned i SD'd. And my 2nd SD was me side B'ing offstage. I didn't care cuz i ***** you game 2. The only reason you won was cuz of Frigates stupid flip taking my last stock at 5%. And don't say that's the reason you picked Frigate cuz everyone knows flips have random occurrences. You play Sam? plz keep doing so, cuz when it came down to actual skill you got *****. Sam must be teaching you a whole lot. LMFAO I'll just MM you next time around to prove my point. So for now im going to hold that "L" i got from you and use it as motivation to straight whip your a$$ next tourny. Understand im fully aware a loss is a loss, just make sure you know the truth behind your win. See you soon.
rookie u sliped off stage i naired, d air and d aired you again. thats called a gimp. also on the bf match you did sd but i did 2stock you. ha real lucky of me huh?? feel proud you beat me 2nd match on halberd like i ****ing care because you got ***** last match. stop crying cuz frigate gayed you. i cped there for a reason and when frigate killed you, you were 70% last stock while i was at 0. 0!! chances are i was gonna win, and you wouldnt pull off that lucky **** like u did last set. you only beat me the 1st time we played because i decided to use a 2nd last match and was dumb enough to pick a netrual as a cp and it still went last hit died at like 90 cuz of up smash. plus i had much more skill den u did, dair dair dair up tilt and so on. i was only stupid enough to fall for that because i had the lead the whole 2 matches that i won and i did risky stuff. and sam is better than you anyway...that was proven. i thought you were done crying at the tourney...guess not :laugh::laugh: guess its cuz im unknown you have to cry like this. well anyway ggs im sure youll get over it in a year and a half

Rookie got ***** by stupid ****. He got unlucky on Frigate and SD'd twice. Diem status right there.
not at all, i was beating him every stock every match besides the 2nd. even when the stupid **** happened.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Thanks dude. Your Ike is amazing, hands down the hardest match/opponent I played all day. I gotta learn that matchup better, hopefully i'll see you around so I can get another few matches in. Seriously, you are one amazing player.

Big M (i think it was you, you had the BIG M hat on), we played a few rounds, your DK against my sonic. You have a really good DK, I have no matchup experience with him, but thanks for giving me some! Oh, and good snake too, thanks for the friendlies!

Thanks to everyone that played me, thanks to the coordinators, really good tourney and amazing show of people! See yall soon!
thanks, your sonic was really really good and fun too :)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm pretty sure telling him to stop crying and **** is the equivalent of ****ing with him.

Max Ketchum

None of this he started it bull****, lol. Also, the fact that you're saying you were "more skilled" in that match because all he did was dair and utilt = LOL. You were less skilled because you were stupid enough to fall for Fox's only trick on MK for an entire set.

Either way, I'd love to see a money match happen.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
i know i was stupid to fall for that but i STILL won. clearly i was more skilled. even if i wasn't who cares THAT much. but w.e pick out words

same wit all rookie meatriders i dont really care

Max Ketchum

Who's meatriding him?

You clearly weren't more skilled if Frigate and shield sliding/buffering won the set for you.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Look at the last four numbers of Big M's username..........yeah.

I'd say just leave him alone guys.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

ok just because im 15 doesnt mean i cant know what im saying. im sorry but w.e your trying to say from that is just stupid, like you. some ppl have lives some dont, i can easily just use stuff like that.

btw if i lose the argument i dont really care im just saying the truth

Max Ketchum

The problem is that the truth here is clearly subjective, whether Frigate killed Rookie at 5 or 70 is currently up for debate and whether the air dodge killed him or your aerials did is also unclear. Either side stretches it a little bit sometimes but I'm sure there's a healthy medium of a truth that nobody's really gotten to.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
good stuff all, ADHD is too good and I'm glad Atomsk is getting is groove back.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
None of this he started it bull****, lol. Also, the fact that you're saying you were "more skilled" in that match because all he did was dair and utilt = LOL. You were less skilled because you were stupid enough to fall for Fox's only trick on MK for an entire set.

Either way, I'd love to see a money match happen.
Rookie is way, way better than big m skillwise imo

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
... you beat him BC of a frigate flip with mk vs fox, and he sded with an illusion offstage! You are obviously the better player!

Anyway, done arguing, don't wanna make this thread any worse than it is lol

edit: wtf do u ****ing mean LI kids? People associate you with kingz for a reason, and not cuz you're his brother ;D

you constatnly suck up to better NJ players from what i've seen, GTFO *******.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dang Rookie where you at?!

Wow at people trying to take Big M's win away from him. Even if Rookie is more skilled it can't be that much more. Regardless a match between 2 players doesn't show who is more skilled.

Also is it really that hard to not die from the stage flipping? REALLY?!??

Vinnie

Smash Master
Nobody other than Rookie would have even said anything if he didn't mention how "he had more skill than Rookie"

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Nobody other than Rookie would have even said anything if he didn't mention how "he had more skill than Rookie"
Hmm, i can agree with that but at the same time Rookie's post to explain how a gimp wasn't a gimp is unneccesary imo which pretty much started all this drama.

Unless Big M is lying or something.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
thanks keitaro.

and no im not lying he "slipped" off the map and i took advantage and gimped him with a nair and 2 dairs. The last stock he did sd though, and thats it, i won by 2stocks. gimping isnt anything cheap lol

ppl are trying to take it away. same with kai/zen/orion

Zucco

Smash Master

Shadow is also 15 and yet he's one of the best players in the country and handles most(if not all) situations maturely.

Rookie too goodz yo.

Top Bottom