• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Playing online is like when baseball players swing the bat with the weights on it so when they get up to the plate the bat feels super light. After playing a million online games, I played a few with my buddy IRL, and felt SOO in control. It was weird.

Also kirby is gay, and so is devy.

curiousthoughtsbear

Smash Apprentice
LOL sup yall remember me ?

so brawl huh, how's it been any new **** to make it faster.
Attacking players are at such a disadvantage. Everyone might as well main marth and dedede.

chansen

Smash Lord
my vote for top: luigi or g&w or snake

I think i like playing ike too much
and my luigi welll...

still too **** to comprehend.

/dedede is so win

Quaz

Smash Master
I hear lucario sucks

btw I'm waaaay to lazy to update the first post.. can't someone else do it or something? WI is dumb and gay enough, so one of us should become a mod.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Yeah kind of sucks you guys are stuck in this thread... I bet sometimes you wish you had an entire forum dedicated to your wisconsin smashing.

edit: amished (guy from duluth) has a pretty good lucario.

Zicore

Smash Champion
lucario is good. Olimar is good if you know how to use him. Pika is gay cause he can like...instant lightning and then do it again RIGHT away...and its just gay. Ike kills everything at like...50. G&W is hax cause his d-tilt is 3D. Cheap. Kirby finally owns again.

BIG C...NO JOHNS MAN!

Zicore

Smash Champion
I concur with the legendary sparrow. DDD is gay, but big and moves are slow...some fast characters can get around his bull****...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I got brawl.

Add my code, and if you do respond and say you added it or something, so I know. >_>;;

4081-5328-2342

I'm adding a bunch of you, that's why.

keke this is who I added, so add me or something (These are the ones I gathered from like the past 10 pages):

JS
Lone
Dragmire
spikes
sago
meza
tsen

gogo add me nao pl0x :bee::bee::bee::p:p:dizzy::embarrass:laugh:

S

SupraDoom

Wednesday I should have my Wii...OMFG can't wait!

Quaz...please update the first post!!!
:/

Webster. Tell me more about this Smash gathering on Friday at Pauls? I should be able to come.... at least to play Tekken and watch.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
you're maining lucas now chansen? wow we have something in common now

upsmash all day everyday.
lol that reminds me of when you and meza were playing me and elroy. and then we decided we'd do the same thing as you so i went young link and elroy went lucas, and all i did was dair and all he did was usmash.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Ok cool. I'll have to re-add you. I think I copied your code wrong, since it says "This code does not exist".

;<

Also, to anyone wondering if I randomly joined or something, I use the tag "112" online, like over my character or w/e.

Top Bottom