• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I guess he lives by Germantown now. We'll be having another smashfest next weekend if you're interested in coming out to Madison.

I'll be hosting another Saturday fest this weekend (unless Frootloop wants to intead) again, this time for all day. It should be starting around 1:00 PM, and going till whenever. Let me know if you can make it!

Mundungu

Smash Lord
No not usually, it's just been a thing the last couple of weeks.

We might be doing it at Frootloop's house instead this week for more setups.

EMP_Zurg

Smash Cadet
I will bring a cube and melee, or a modded wii for HD MELEE (I think it's lagless) / SD Remix!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
As I'm sure you all know, we ultimately decided not to go to Madison for smash. I felt bad though after kicking Tapion's ass over and over, then him driving to Madison just to get his ass kicked some more. He's a trooper, I'll give him that.

Xtra

Smash Ace
really tapions gonna be there? since no one is really hosting is there hotels in walking distance? me, tuco, and keith plan on attending. i'll run it by the guys about saturday.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Dang didn't see you post here Xtra. It would be cool to see you guys and Janesville at the Milwaukee tournament next Sunday. Hopefully some of you guys can make it out.

Xtra

Smash Ace
well that is the plan. we wanna go to this one cuz its in a bar but i wasent even able to get anyone to play at all last week. i wanted to hit up the fest too but i cant drive so uh...yeah. HOPEFULLY i see u guys there. fingers crossed.

the wizard howl

Smash Apprentice
ok, so I have a (super amazing, if not as cali-esque as romine's) venue for milwaukee weeklies/bi-weeklies.
Question is, between wed, thursday and friday, what's the best day for anyone interested in attending regularly?
I'm not sure if the scene is quite ready for this but I think with a small push we'll be there.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Can you get anything on Saturday? I'm sure weekdays won't matter much for the local scene, but I doubt I can make weekdays.

the wizard howl

Smash Apprentice
Because of the turnout on sunday all future KotNs will fall on a saturday.
Trying to design mke bi-weeklies to supplement that and get our player-base up to competitive speed.

SlimStealthy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3754-6831-7372
I don't really know if this is the right place for this, but I go to UW-Madison and I'm looking to play smash with people. Anyone on here go to Madison?

Top Bottom