• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

kylem4v

Smash Rookie
I think we were playing at my place.

1805 University Ave, Apt 2. Got two nice setups.

Call me if you have questions. :)
307-670-2742

Playing smash is fun and all especially when challenging yourself, but trying to hold a conversation outside of smash is impossible with everyone I meet. Its like no one gives a **** about having a serious conversation about anything. Its like everything is some sort of big inside joke I don't get.

Oh, well. Back to drowning myself in ****.

john!

Smash Hero
people don't want anything to mean anything because then they'd have to actually think about the consequences of what they do

welcome to our pussified postmodern world; our culture is slowly going insane

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
xeylode I'll talk about smash if you want on skype. I think your basic problem might be that you don't actually see threats for either side.

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
I really suck but I've been in the mood lately to play, so if anyone's near kewaskum, and sucks, I could use a game some time. melee or brawl, doesn't matter.

Twin Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I am Twin Rhapsody. I live in the Stevens Point/Plover area, if I could be added to the OP that would be great. Not super awesome, but not terrible either. Played with most of the SP people before, and a good friend of Dragmire from Port Washington (I'm also his ride to any big tournaments lol)

Ferronator

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Ferronator, a melee player from Madison that was at IMDB10. Me and the roomie are looking to smash with some ppl around campus over winter break and this upcoming semester and get better

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Fridays are a bit more cramped. We get around 15 people in a small apartment, but there should be room for another melee setup.

I'll PM you the address.

Landry

Smash Ace
Hey Madison people, is anyone smashing over the holidays? I should be home from Christmas through New Years and I'd love to get some Melee in.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I would definitely like to smash on Thursday. I can probably host this week if everyone on Campus is going to be out of town anyway. I'd also like to get some more melee in, since I haven't actually played that game in a while.

Landry

Smash Ace
Yeah, I can probably play on Thursday. If no one really wants to that's fine though.

Also, is anyone going to that tourney in Chicago this Saturday? I wasn't planning on going, but if someone is willing to carpool or something I might consider it.

Triple R

Smash Lord
"At IMDB 10 RRR/Bluezaft (a Jiggs) got 2nd at teams. No one knew what to do, and even in grand finals Orly couldn't quite figure it out. Fortunately FrootLoop is insane and we were saved from the blue ball overlords." - Posted 11/3/2013
lights_out_ace posting false information on GameFAQs... *Grumble*

Top Bottom