• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Hey Madison, I might be around this weekend for freakfest. If I make the drive would anyone be down to smash on Friday night?
You're welcome to hang out on Saturday. I won't be able to play on Friday.

I propose another tournament before or after thanksgiving. IMBD6. It'll include project m, singles, and the other stuff too. Plus, I like to help out with food options instead of 10 bucks for a burger.

Criminal Justice is awesome. Today I saw how police officers beat up people.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
we play at Union South, but if attendance stays how it is we might just move to my place, which is a half block away. If you show up you can play. It'll help if you bring your own controller.

Has it really been that slow? Or just everyone leaving early. I'll be there tomorrow for a change since I'm finally ahead on stuff.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
lol's. It was mundungu and frank with me and my bro pdice playing marvel.

That's why I want tournament's.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
We should just play at Frank's house tomorrow. More setups + less work to setup. Unless a bunch of people say they are going to show up.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Fruitloop mentions concerns about getting nervous with matches (pools I'm assuming) that have "value."

Sanchaz casually offers $100 MM's not giving a ****.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I think we should smash at my place Thursdays instead of this whole union thing. About a half of the smashers live there already. Plus, I can make pizza.

Top Bottom