• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Zicore

Smash Champion
oh. well then i just suck then don't i :urg:
I'm quite angry I lost that set. I shouldn't have lost to you in that final match. Stupid low ceilings...you're good, that's not the issue. Just not in peach dittos :D I was tempted to go samus or luigi or gDubs that last match. I feel like it would have been closer. But D-Smash on corneria is toooooooooooo good. Especially against people who tech in place ;)

Quaz

Smash Master
Dang John, I think you and I need to do like 5 hours of Peach dittos just so you can finally grasp the matchup.

It'll be fun! ..as long as we're aggressive. I think. yeeeeeaaah.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
loll zicore ur avatar is mind blowing

when r we all gonna play again? I'd be down to come 2 something before smym if theres anything where most of u will be there :O

Zicore

Smash Champion
loll zicore ur avatar is mind blowing

when r we all gonna play again? I'd be down to come 2 something before smym if theres anything where most of u will be there :O
I'd say crew battles, but I don't want to embarrass you guys again.

I'm sure you guys can come to Madison whenever they decide to host then next tourney. I know I'd be there.

vintage

Smash Cadet
Hey, is the smash club continuing to meet on Thursdays? I don't think I can come this week, but I'll definitely be able to next week.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
@chansen We should be having one sometime in April, you should come out!

@flux If you're serious, we probably have room for you. I think it's just me Ace and frootloop from Madison so far, so I got another spot.

@ORLY What night(s) can you house? I'm thinking Sat night would be favorable for me.

Zicore

Smash Champion
@chansen We should be having one sometime in April, you should come out!

@flux If you're serious, we probably have room for you. I think it's just me Ace and frootloop from Madison so far, so I got another spot.

@ORLY What night(s) can you house? I'm thinking Sat night would be favorable for me.
I have to wait til April to play more smash? I find this unacceptable. Do those weeklies still happen?

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Ok no probs, see you then flux.

Yeah Thursdays downtown from 6:00 - midnight each Thursday. Let us know if you want to come down and someone can prob house you if need be.

For the tourney tomorrow, we should leave from downtown at around 9:00 AM, so I'll pick people up a little before that. Where do you live Sam? (where are you from?)

G

genkaku

wait, someone is in milwaukee? [edit: didn't read the last page]
Anyway
As always I can help a little bit with gas if someone is willing to give me a ride.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Yeah John, I can pick you up tomorrow with everyone else. Where do you live again?

@Chris You only live like an hour away right? Isn't anyone else from that area going to the tourney? (Matt R / Jeff) We could prob fit you in, but it would be a tight fit, and I don't want another speeding ticket.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I'm not going anymore, I don't feel the greatest and my family is in Madison tomorrow. There's some free space for you (although I take up negative space, so you actually have less room now).

Top Bottom